Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

JSS Tripler - http://tripler.justbeenpaid.com

I was just having a talk today with some of their conference room moderators about the restart, and they just told me that in each restart some percentage of your positions will transfer to JSS positions, some percentage remains unaffected, and some percentage is refunded to you in money to your account - is this basically it? Because then I see no real reason not to keep on investing, seeing that even if you get affected by the restart, you'll eventually only make more money or just need to start your positions again. I reckon the refund will basically be for the days not yet paid form the daily commission per position, right?

I also know that those who just invested or new in this program will not be affected by the restart. And mostly I think those affected or who will affected most will be the one who already earned many profits here and also got lot of positions active. So i believe we will not be affected much of it but then it will be safe to start on it since it will be fast to fill up the matrix.

Latest news letter received from JBP as on 23rd March, that is today, few minutes ago regarding the program statistics and other updates !

(^_^) JBP Strengthens Its Expertise!

Welcome to all our new members!

JSS-Tripler now has 359,381 members --

growing by nearly 6,000 new members in

the last 24 hours. Thank you to our many

promoters for doing such a great job!

Some server downtime this morning

probably cost us about 1,000 new

members. We've just hired an extra

Information Technologist with hosting

expertise. He will enable us to reduce

the amount of server downtime in future.

We now need an "Online Advertising

Architect," who will help us develop

and implement an Advertising System

that will help take JBP/JSS to the

next level. More job descriptions:

http://justbeenpaid.com/jobboard.htm

Important new pages to help you get

started have been added:

http://justbeenpaid.com/tutorials/gettingstarted

http://justbeenpaid.com/tutorials/paymentprocessors

http://www.justbeenpaid.com/general/representatives.php

The most important thing for new members

to realize is that you can earn a great

deal with JSS-Tripler. On our Blog you

can see that our top earner has earned

over $342,000. All of our top 20 earners

have earned more than $115,000 each:

http://blog.justbeenpaid.com/

One reason for the success of our members

is that it's very easy to make money with

JSS-Tripler:

http://adv.justbeenpaid.com/?r=archu7&p=jsstripler5

Another reason for the success of our

members is that JSS-Tripler is most

likely the best high-yield program ever

because it's indefinitely sustainable:

http://adv.justbeenpaid.com/?r=archu7&p=jsstripler3

Thousands of other high-yield programs

have disappeared over the years. All

the member money in these programs at

the end is usually lost. JSS-Tripler

is the first high-yield program to

solve the design flaw that makes other

similar programs fail.

The JSS-Tripler Pay-It-Forward System

is working well. All members who create

their JSS-Tripler accounts for the first

time get "$10 free money" in their JSS-

Tripler accounts. They can immediately

buy a JSS-Tripler position and start

earning 2% per day!

Please tell your prospects that if they

create their new JSS-Tripler accounts,

they get "$10 free money" to get started.

(Note that after 45 days their JSS-Tripler

accounts will be debited with $10.)

Working for our wealth and success,

Frederick Mann

P.S. I challenge you to find any program

that's easier to make money with than

JSS-Tripler.

P.P.S. JSS-Tripler is likely to become

"the program everyone in the know joins."

If you join immediately, you can tell

your friends and contacts about it...

before they join under someone else.

I still don't get it, how our matrix fills in here? It is in every four position when it got matured? because some said the REAL MONEY is in the Matrix but still don't know how can we get cycled.

I will try to answer your question but I am not really 100% sure about it. I think yes, your matrix will be filled in that way also and also I think that for every matured positions in JSS Tripler it would also help fill the matrix. I am not sure of it. lol

JBP seems to be in need of PHP/MySQL expert:

Please contact us immediately if you have

PHP/MySQL expertise, the more the better.

We have several projects for you to do now,

and many more during the years to come. Help

us make JBP the next Google! The complete

job description is on our Job Board:

http://www.justbeenpaid.com/jobboard.htm

I don't think I'd be willing to take up such major task with my "knowledge" of the subject, but maybe someone on DMT is willing to?

JBP seems to be in need of PHP/MySQL expert:

I don't think I'd be willing to take up such major task with my "knowledge" of the subject, but maybe someone on DMT is willing to?

I don't have any background about these, though it is really good that JBP also offers job opportunities for individuals who are seeking for a job. This would help them earn money as well as increase their knowledge regarding their chosen fields.

Yes, JBP pays - I guess there's no doubt about that.

I'm now making that $2 a day, but I'm still far from my $20 a day target :P

So still going to put in $50-100 of my own, and then that's that pretty much - then just play with what I have from JBP.

I don't understand why people think that JSS will restart, as far as I know, the program is getting good promotion and large number of investors daily, that hopefully, there will be no restart and people should purchase positions without any fear of restart.

haha that is their system dude, if there are a lot of things i mean position restart thingy will be ON :D, and then most of the cycler position will be converted to the matrix system :D, so now i try to be careful with them, i only will be get my investment back with profit and after restart done, i will trying to invest about $50 first :D again

I'm also going to put a bit more of my own funds, but I guess it's just better to wait it the restart really does happen in the beginning of April as many are saying. I should be making around $20 by that, and I guess I could save up around $100 myself until that, it's be a pretty neat daily earnings then with all those positions.

I wish i had the time to pursue my PHP&MYSQL knowledge but i would in the near future. @rage35 Anyway, yeah! That is what likely my fellow told me about so there is no certain things but everything seems has something to do to make your matrix cycled. Anyway, if that's so i will start saving funds for the next restart.

@mony: what do you mean by PHP and MYSQL?

@pinay: yup, i already learned from the last investment that i make before, it was about $90 but now i already gained about $60 from my investment but after do other investment again :D, so my total investment here is about $140 and total withdrawal is $60 :D, but the fee now look so high especially for AP :(

Well, i just read that they are looking for Web developer with knowledge of PHP & MySQL. That will be a good opportunity for those that will qualified. Anyway, i am just waiting to have 10 dollars in here then i will buy another postition.

I agree to that. That would give those people an opportunity to show off their skills and to earn as well by doing JBP's jobs. I am also waiting for my balance to reach $10 again so that I can buy another position from the tripler. I hope my matrix will be filled so that I could get my $60 rebate.

@rage35 Anyway, can you tell me about the upgrades? Why we need to upgrade our account and it has different level, it is really such confusing for a newbie that's why i'm still afraid to buy more position in here but rather will just compound from my earnings.

You don't need to upgrade, but without upgrading, you'll only earn that $15 per each position. As upgraded member, after 4 matured Tripler positions you'll receive one JSS position, which - after it matures - pays out $60 (thus tripling your original profit). Most might have to purchase placements to fill the matrix faster, but even then you'll earn $20-40 easily, so for the $15/3months it's very good idea to upgrade if you're going to purchase positions to Tripler.

But there's no need to upgrade much before your 4th tripler is about to mature, so no worries.

I noticed that while I usually get my 2% paid around 12:00-13:30, yesterday I got it like 18:30! Could this be an indication of the smaller money inflow than outflow, i.e., restart in the very near future? I sure hope so, but just asking about the opinions of people who have seen the "symptoms" of restart before.

Finally, for sure we will able to have big changes and good looks of jss if ever they have chosen a good programmer here. So far, I also just wait for the restart and just gather more funds hoping that I will able to have a good earnings in the next month or atleast have more positions.

I am a member of this program and honestly it works for me i have up to 14 positions in here hoping to increase it to 20 before next month so as to start withdrawing and stop compoundin.

Oh, so it means that you made to upgrade or even have here matrix. I wonder if you do have referrals also as you see that we can earn commissions which is great if they will also invest big.

I am also gathering some funds and the profit that i will earn from my position, i will use it to upgrade. For the next restart i will try to buy 10 position in here, as after 75 days that will be 150 dollars. Though you can maximize your earning if you compound.

If you're going to upgrade, you should really purchase te positions in packs of fours. So either 8 or 12, so then they'd mature at the same time, and you'd get your JSS positions more scheduled. I know it's more tempting to just go purchasing more positions each time you have the funds for it, but for upgraded member having the positions to mature at same time would be more beneficial.