Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

JSS Tripler - http://tripler.justbeenpaid.com

I have not upgraded to level 1. :( If i upgrade to level today, would i get a JSS position for the JSS Tripler positions that i have bought before i upgraded to level 1 once they expire?

You can have three matured JSST-positions as "free" member, but you need to be upgraded upon the 4th maturation to receive the JSS-position. IIRC you cannot receive them retroactively.

5? or 6? I think it is 6 spots?

Well, I still don't have JSS matrixes, as the restart too away my two closest to mature JSST-positions, so I have no experience :P

But in JSS it says "YOU are the first one in your matrix, and you need SIX spots to fill in your matrix to earn a $60.00 rebate!", so I thought that it meant that there are six spots altogether, and you're the first one, thus leaving 5 still empty. Oh well, just 8 days and four more of my JSST-positions mature, so I get to try it out.

it is so hard if we only depend on our earning by JSS matrix here, i think it will be good if we are into JSS tripler too, so we can earn some bucks from Tripler and after that position expire we can get more bucks if that JSS matrix filled by our expired JSS tripler

PAYING

PAYING

My first payment received on time

QiGwFyPz8.jpg

Date: 2012-02-06 02:09:17

Batch: 97632353

From Account: U9261886

Amount: $19.32

Memo: Payment sent from Brulin Fund payout system!

Thank you.

it is so hard if we only depend on our earning by JSS matrix here, i think it will be good if we are into JSS tripler too, so we can earn some bucks from Tripler and after that position expire we can get more bucks if that JSS matrix filled by our expired JSS tripler

Yeah. I am doing this. I am purchasing JSS tripler positions because I know by the end of time that my positions will expire, I can get matrices from the expired positions. So, we can get more benefits from the two program.

Yes, we just need to focus more in the JSS Tripler and just let our matrix filled in here because when you have lots of positions in here that will be expired then that would help from filling your matrix to be cycled but I actually don't understana a lot about the system yet.

Good to see payment proofs again from this program. Well. We just really focus on the tripler itself because eventually our matrices will be filled up by other members and will just wait for it to hatch. I am waiting for my 1 matrix to hatch by this month since it only needs 1 placement to be filled in order to hatch.

Yes, because we just really need to wait for our matrix in here, the real money is in there when you have lots of matrix and you just need to wait those to be filled and you will surely earn good. Anyway, I will check my JBB account in here to see my earnings and if it just need few dollars to reach 10 then I might fund my account.

I just started investing on this program recently, and i find it exciting to log-in everyday to check my daily earnings. I've joined this program 2 months ago but never paid attention to it but due to the # of good feedback, payment proofs and advertisements online about JBP i was encouraged to start investing here and how i wish i started investing here 2 months ago.

I also wish that I started much earlier, back when I registered to the site. But well, I think they're going to be around for a while due to the massive amount of active users, so better late than never. Now I have 30 Triplers, so I'm making $6 a day. Maybe I should invest just a bit more to make that $10 a day, so that I could purchase new positions on daily basis...

Yeah. I am doing this. I am purchasing JSS tripler positions because I know by the end of time that my positions will expire, I can get matrices from the expired positions. So, we can get more benefits from the two program.

it seems i will waiting for my other position to be expired and then i will trying to focus in jss matrix and hope that i can get 2 jss matrix position to be cycled well, so i can earn about $120 here.

That was great earning from Matrix. It will be just two matrix that will be cycled then you would get 120 dollars from it then what else those who has lots of Matrix in here? They are surely earning a lot from Matrix. In 100 positions you will able to get 25 matrix which is really a lot.

so far i only have about 7 matrix postition, and only two that will be mature, i just hope this week both of them could be mature so i can get my investment here back if both of that position turn into cash for me, well today i just get some incentives from my tripler position :D

yesterday one of my matrix position matured i just hope the other matrix position that i have also mature later, as i see i only need about 2 matrix position before the other matrix position matured here. it seems i willl trying to buy more JSS tripler position here to added more JSS matrix position

I also have $4 right now in my account, i'm currently gathering funds and i will invest again here to purchase more tripler positions. My goal to keep on compounding until i have 50 positions here than i'll start splitting my earnings to re-invest and withdrawals. Although i am not getting any luck in recruiting referrals for this site. :(

I also have $4 right now in my account, i'm currently gathering funds and i will invest again here to purchase more tripler positions. My goal to keep on compounding until i have 50 positions here than i'll start splitting my earnings to re-invest and withdrawals. Although i am not getting any luck in recruiting referrals for this site. :(

It's very hard for now to refer people to this program because this program is very popular to all online earners. If you really wanted to refer people in here then you must try those ordinary people who are not doing any kind of online earnings and that they are new to it so that you can get some.

It's very hard for now to refer people to this program because this program is very popular to all online earners. If you really wanted to refer people in here then you must try those ordinary people who are not doing any kind of online earnings and that they are new to it so that you can get some.

Indeed, but the best thing about JBP is, that there's no need for referral. I mean, sure the 10% refback you get from each purchased position is great, but even without that one can make very nice income. I've gotten few referrals, but so far nothing more than the "free" initial position. I hope they'll get into the system later on (just like I did), but until then I'll just go with my own.

I think I have invested like $100 so far (not counting in compounding), so maybe I should throw in one more to hasten the income. Then take out like $20 a week, and withdraw it every month, or something...

This is exactly what i'm doing right now. I realized that JBP is so popular that it's hard to target people who are into online earnings. I am starting with my friends who is not into online earnings, Even those who doesn't even have an idea that you can make money online. Hopefully i get to recruit new members into JBP.