Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

I thought you said you are going to add it to your next payment. You have been paid today,why not try it and add it. I guess your payment request will be declined. Anyway,let's forget about that,its good to know that the admin processed some payments today,I thought I was going to get paid but it seems the admin is processing the payments gradually because I can sEe that he only processed 2 payments today.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this forum has inactivated. And it is not paying anymore......

Don't talk rubbish and spread nonsense here. Who told you that the forum has inactivated because I can still access the forum currently. And did you even check with the forum before claiming the forum is not paying anymore ? Recently admin just processed 2 payment requests, for your information -- http://www.moneyearningforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/101-Already-Paid-Transactions

I can say that the forum remains one of the fastest loading forums where you can always access it even under a slow connection. I have a lot of points there too and it has made my activities to slow down. I still make some posts though but very little.

It has been resolved, I can now make post, all I did was to clear my cookies and cache and it was alright again. I'm happy to be back on this forum, hoping to resume activities there again. Although the Ithe maximum post I can make in any forum is just ten, that's my policy.

I wish I could really understand you guys better about this adding up stuffs that you are talking about. I really I'm not aware if such thing does exist over there at MEF. Well, I've not really made a mistake in requesting before and might not fit in well here but I really doubt the possibility.

I have stated it clearly,you can't add up the points you mistakenly donated to the MEF_bank. Well,the very sad news is that,MEF has turned into a non paying forum. I mean the admin has stopped the PTP,to see the reasons for stopping PTP,the admin posted the link in the chat box.

I really had a big shock when admin suddenly announced that the forum will be a non paying forum. It really came as a surprise to me because this forum is the forum that I spend the most time at and the one that I earned the most of my money from. I wonder what will happen to our existing remaining credits that we earned but yet to request for payments

Is this forum still working as ours because after seeing the reviews for it i don't think so this forum is still active so if there are MEF members here can i get the information about this forum if it is still active and pays??

Is this forum still working as ours because after seeing the reviews for it i don't think so this forum is still active so if there are MEF members here can i get the information about this forum if it is still active and pays??

Well,I will tell you that MEF is not longer a paid to post forum. The last two payment proofs posted above was the last batch of payment processed by the admin when he discontinued PTP. The forum stopped been a PTP as at 1st of this month. The admin got promotions in his offline works so he said he will not be able to handle the forum. He is even planning to sell the forum for $8,000

Has anyone read this post yet -- http://www.moneyearningforum.com/forum/showthread.php/59648-MEF-Is-No-Longer-A-PTP-Forum?p=524039&viewfull=1#post524039

As I have said before at here or other forum, much of MEF member (and sure not all) only care about money/money oriented/egoist. They dont care about non paid section, so if other member ask at non paid section believe me it will not be answered. I have read at other forum that there are several member there said that better not to care about non paid section cause it's only wasting time, sure it was very sad to read that. So do I now, I also can to be egoistic and don't care anything about your pending request's point problem.

MEF become a non PTP is not effect anything to me, I still have other online business and a good career. And of course MEF still alive and will be transform to other kind of discussion that more useful to member that willing to learn and teach or share their experience.

So about your point, I think statement above is very clear for you.

Thanks
Rgds
Admin

Seems that we won't be able to cashout all of our remaining MEF points in the forum. I find it really harsh on members actually especially since the announcement of the end of PTP forum was so out of the sudden.

I think where it hurts more is the fact that some had some good amount of points nearing cash out or the minimum. There is no hope for them because the admin has even posted a message to that effect. To those who couldn't, it's just fair enough to assume that whatever point they had is gone.

I think where it hurts more is the fact that some had some good amount of points nearing cash out or the minimum. There is no hope for them because the admin has even posted a message to that effect. To those who couldn't, it's just fair enough to assume that whatever point they had is gone.

I find it quite disappointing and harsh too. Really sad for those members who are already near the cashout amount or already hit cashout amount but have yet to request for payments. It is like their hard work are gone. Honestly I think admin should reconsider his stand because without members, a forum cannot survive. Moreover all this while members have been supportive and posting in his forum even when in the past where the post rates were much much lower

There was this member that made a shout in the chat box that he had about 1,200 points in the forum and now he can't cash it out. I wonder why a member will have such points and refused to request for a payout. Well,it is so painful to see one of the stabled forums turned into a non paying one.

There was this member that made a shout in the chat box that he had about 1,200 points in the forum and now he can't cash it out. I wonder why a member will have such points and refused to request for a payout. Well,it is so painful to see one of the stabled forums turned into a non paying one.

http://www.moneyearningforum.com/forum/member.php/14342-zef316

Can see that this member is very active in the forex section and indeed I also wonder why he doesn't cash it out early on but accumulate until now. I understand his pain. I also have some 140+ points in my account at MEF too, nothing I can do...