Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

adhitz - adhitz.com

zyakka

Website Owners and Bloggers

Let AdHitz Monetize Your Website Traffic

AdHitz allows ordinary website owners and bloggers to turn their traffic into income.

As a Publisher of AdHitz you simply have to add your website to our database. Then you create the ad zones, set the pricing and the type of ads allowed. Our system will then generate a piece of HTML code for you to place on your web pages. Once this code is placed, our Network Ads will immediately start to show on your pages.

We offer 13 different sizes for text ads and 4 different sizes for image ads to choose from. Click here to view samples.

Available Sizes Text Image

728?90 – Leaderboard

468?60 – Banner

234?60 – Half Banner

120?600 – Skyscraper

160?600 – Wide Skyscraper

125?125 – Button

180?150 – Small Rectangle

200?200 – Small Square

250?250 – Square

120?240 – Vertical Rectangle

300?250 – Medium Rectangle

336?280 – Large Rectangle

240?400 – Fat Skyscraper

Publishers have the possibility to earn from 2 streams of ads:

Site Specific Ads - With these ads the advertiser elects to advertise on your website only and not on the whole network of websites. With Site Specific advertising you set the ad rates, and keep 70% of that amount.

Network Ads - These are considered "filler" ads and add to your income when they are available. Advertisers will pay a flat rate between $0.03 and $0.12 per valid click, the Publisher gets 70% of that amount. The value of the click is determined by the country where the click originated as illustrated on the CPC Rates page.

Note: When you sell advertising (Site Specific Ads) on your website, the ads sold will override the Network Ads.

Once your account reaches the minimum payout balance that you select, your payment can be sent to either your PayPal or AlertPay account. Payments are sent once a month on or before the 10th of each month.

Customer support is available 24 hours a day. Most support requests are answered in less than an hour.

Join the thousands who are already monetizing their

websites with AdHitz. It's free and only takes a minute.

Payouts via paypal & alertpay, 25$ min

Join to adhitz

• 2 weeks later...

I have join this one some few days ago and hopefully lets see how long it will take me to reach payout. Their payout is just 25 dollars and anyone that has a high traffic site can reach that every month. They allow free blogs to run their ads also.

• 2 weeks later...

one of my favorite PPC and alternative of adsense, we get 70% form click that offer by them.. :D, and one best thing is they don't have any requirement for our blog like how much traffic we have and many other requirements thta make us confuse sometimes..

I got approved also but it needs a loads fo traffic to generate good income from it. They aren't paying well, neither other PPC sites, except Google Adsense.

Cuz google Adsense target specific areas and it get the main tags of the page and throw out the semi-related ad so people can hit,

Adhitz is growing FAST and I think I've seen it's ads tons of times in Arab websites

Cuz google Adsense target specific areas and it get the main tags of the page and throw out the semi-related ad so people can hit,

Adhitz is growing FAST and I think I've seen it's ads tons of times in Arab websites

adhitz is growing fast since they offer nice earning to publisher and they accepted site without any requirement.. i think it's good to use for beginner blog or site

• 2 weeks later...

Adhitz is really a good advertising program. Of course, Adsense is still on top but a lot are worrying about the strict rules of Adsense and

its high minimum payout. I'm not sure if it generates a lot of traffic/visitors in your site, but I know that they offer good rates

when you put their ads in your blog. Actually, with that minimum payout of $25, I don't think that someone will experience

difficulty in reaching that amount, especilly if your blog is really top rated.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i like this site dude, this site has low requirement for us the blogger, and even no requirements to be approved, some say they are alternative to google adsense that very hard to approve today.

i see their rate also good ,we can get 70% from the rate click that based on the tier of every country

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Adhitz is really a good advertising program. Of course, Adsense is still on top but a lot are worrying about the strict rules of Adsense and

its high minimum payout. I'm not sure if it generates a lot of traffic/visitors in your site, but I know that they offer good rates

when you put their ads in your blog. Actually, with that minimum payout of $25, I don't think that someone will experience

difficulty in reaching that amount, especilly if your blog is really top rated.

on top?? as far as i know that Adsense is the top PPC that give good earning in here..:D, in fact they have less strict that make them popular, and many people use them as alternative to earn from PPC program

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This program is for webmasters I think,but the easy and nice part of this program is that you get paid for each hit your ad receive,the site is similar to urlcash

this is what people called as PPC, paid per click site and you are right this one only for the members who have site or blog, but this one have low low requirements, which make them unique and the rate per click also great, publisher get 70% from click total.

@Insomnia, Im not entirely sure on this one either as I don't have a blog. But I believe that you can have both adsense and adhitz banners running on your blog. I have seen other sites do this before and I think it is ok to have a set up like this.

But maybe having just one can be more beneficial as you can accumulate more in one account

@Insomnia, Im not entirely sure on this one either as I don't have a blog. But I believe that you can have both adsense and adhitz banners running on your blog. I have seen other sites do this before and I think it is ok to have a set up like this.

But maybe having just one can be more beneficial as you can accumulate more in one account

hmm i ever heard that we don't need any other Paid to click when we registered in Google adsense.so far just looking for the safe way, not by combine that but just by using this adhitz service and i think this one offer the good amount for us

• 2 weeks later...

@faceless that makes a lot of sense, focusing on one to meet the minimum payout faster how's the earnings here compared to adsense?

@Trickster i'll note of it. I think i am better off just picking one. Maybe i can put adhitz on one site and adsense on the other one and compare the earnings between the 2

@faceless that makes a lot of sense, focusing on one to meet the minimum payout faster how's the earnings here compared to adsense?

@Trickster i'll note of it. I think i am better off just picking one. Maybe i can put adhitz on one site and adsense on the other one and compare the earnings between the 2

yeah you can do that thing, but i think adhitz stil better rather than Adsense in the terms of stability, if earning adsense will be better but it will be very hard to earn there you need to make cashout about 2 to make you have good reputation but if you are in adhitz, from the first you are the one that have good reputation in the eyes of advertisers and adhitz itself.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...