Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

gold-hyip - gold-hyip.com/forum

adil007

Good to know I visit the forum today and I can see that people are joining the forum gradually this is not bad and i can see the admin have added a payment request section and referall request section .well I have seen a payment let me wait and see if hedge will get paid

I'm sure this forum will going to last long. gold-hyip is some how a good monitoring hyip site. So having a forum to post with means this forum can be stable for a long time. As long theirs a hyip I'm sure this one will going to be paying good. But right now my main focus in forex base forums. I'm more now on forex than hyip investing. But once I have a 500 dollars extra money I will going to try to spend time investing it in hyip also and then I will going to be active in here also.

Good to know I visit the forum today and I can see that people are joining the forum gradually this is not bad and i can see the admin have added a payment request section and referall request section .well I have seen a payment let me wait and see if hedge will get paid

I have already been paid and you can see the payment proof below yours. It will be better if you join the site now,there is a referral contest going on,you can take advantage of that because the forum is still new and so many members hasn't join. Well,I keep posting but this time around,I will request for a large amount.

Oh! It is good to see another payment proof from this forum,I am also approaching my third payout as well. I can see that two members are permanently banned here but the admin is trying to solve the problem. The members seems to be different users

Yes,this forum is growing little by little and I will like you to know that the forum pays high rates and you can reach the minimum payout once you have 34 posts,I have been paid twice in the forum and my 3rd payment request is on the queue. Anyway,I just want to see the acivity here in DMT,I am headed back to GHF

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well I have not been online in any of the forums lately, anyways I noticed that gold hyip was down for sometime by which I mean I was not able to log into my account maybe an error or bug but now it is back to normal, it seems admin is making really much efforts.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It is not a server problem,if it is a server problem you will not be able to access the site at all. I think that the admin is adjusting some functional stuffs because the site is still going through maintenance. The admin personally sent me a PM that when the site will be up he will send PM to all the members of the forum.