Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

gold-hyip - gold-hyip.com/forum

adil007

Ok understood and your right on that.

The Forum has been down since for maintenance, I think it should be up by now, wait like me check it...wow, they are still down till now, there must be a sever problem they are working on.

Nope, it is not server problem, maybe admin intentionally turning off the site, i am sure he did some change to this forum and make his forum easier to access maybe, or maybe added some feature like points per posts or maybe even feature for payment request like what goldentalk has before.

• 3 weeks later...

The forum board is still closed. I am now having fears that this forum might not operate again because this is how some forums died,the site will first go for maintenance and when the maintenance is taking too long,the admin might just abandone the forum. This was what happened in PMF and IT.

• 3 weeks later...

@anosocialnet,I don't know what is happening to the forum,all I feel is that the admin doesn't seem to want to continue with the forum. I will try and check the monitoring site later today then I will see if I can message him through the monitoring site.

Well,for me I don't plan to get in touch with admin because I have told you what I feel that would happen. Because of someone like you,I have decided to send a support ticket to the admin so he should respond within 24 hours. Whatever he says I will let you know.

Was there payment request pending in the forum? I thought he processed all the payments before the forum board was closed. Anyway,if that is the case,I guess those that have a pending payment should just forget about it and move on with other forums. I haven't received any update from him regarding the new forum.

I do agree with what you said about the payment, it is clear that admin does pay all posters and all the pending payment request. I also agree with rexway about admin lie about maintenance, we can see it is more than one month and up to now we still find this forum is down.

• 1 year later...