Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Nigeria Forex Forum - nigeria-forex.com

hoanglong

I see that in MT5 there are a lot of contests taking place on a regular basis and was just wondering if they are also giving members that opportunity for higher bonuses in here as well. Yes, the posting activities should remain good since there are members that have already chosen to stay on the forum.

Yes, although some members have chosen to go to other forums and post on MT5 forum for example, some members have obviously felt that they are more comfortable with posting on the Nigeria Forex forum. This is why there is still some posting activities in here that sustain the forum through daily activities.

Everyone has made their choice indeed and in as much as you decided to post only on MT5 others have decided to do the same here. The types of discussions would always be the same because we have the same members active online in creating topics on the various forums so that is unavoidable.

There isn't a doubt the community forum is scorching due to the large fee but its furthermore legitimate the community forum banning customers. with this my spouse and i do not wanting to create far more article everyday but i am fortunate my own ref are usually doing very good article each day. but i'm sure as long as they advise 1 time just before banning than it is going to far more very good.

There is good activities so even if you visit the site you will always see that the threads remain updates on a regular basis in here. I think that some people had assumed that most of the members here would divert to posting on MT5 forum but there are still activities here to make the discussions worthwhile.