Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is Robot Trading Useful or Not?

Somehow, it is useful since it is something that gives you a chance to earn even when you are off. It is also dangerous to use when you don't have good trading skills to manage it well. Robot trading is quite a different ball game when it comes to earning with it. It is not like you have an assurance it's gonna perform creditably well.

robot trading useful and lead traders to be profitable. however, its just for specific market circumstances. when situation changes, robots start to work lousy usually. if traders has no time to trade full time, they can use robots to trade on automatic way. traders not necessary to stay on monitors and they are can focus on their main job.

• 2 weeks later...

Forex robot is somehow very good but I dont have to rely on forex robot because from the look of things I can tell you that you will need to practice on your own first because everything that is comprises with a robot can be gotten through human intelligent, so trading on your own is the best

Its really good to know how to trade so that we can monitor the bots trading also. If we think that bots has some wrong trade then we can jump in and trade manually and correct the mistake. Usually bots can be program to trade with certain trends and patterns. But if the trends and pattern is not reach sometimes its get confuse.

Robot seems to be very useful to me so for this reason I have no other alternative than for me to call in and use robot but you need to rate the robot which you just make use of because that is what I know if you dont know how to use a robot its better for you to trade on your own

We can't say robot is useless just because the person doesn't know how to use it. It is a useful software that can help a trader earn without being present. The only place much of the problem is is when it comes to the skulls of the person using it. Robot doesn't make you rich, it also doesn't make the system easier but only trades for you.

If we know how to use bots then I will say yes. Right now I do earn great amount of money. In two to three years time I can handle my trading account just fine. I'm so excited to see myself as a successful trader. So slowly but surely I am trying to build my trading account. I'm sure I will going to kill myself working out with forex learning just to reach my dream.

Robot trading is very useful to be sincere if you want to win in this market then you need to ensure that you try your best and be sure that you trade on your own dont trade with robot but sometime you can have it at your own door if you learn how to trade well

Just the same way that trading is risky, so is robot. It all lies in the degree of knowledge and understanding. There is no free food in Forex and it is a place we can't expect things to be rosy always. Here, there is increased chances of losing a lot of money and also making a lot of money.

robot trading useful and it lead traders to take money on market. when traders has good trading knowledge, it help them to measuring market circumstances. traders will know in which situations robots work good and in opposite, they know also in which situations robots work lousy.

using bots is not a good thing the best way is to develop your own strategy and go with it don't be lazy :)

Using bots does not mean you don't trade at all. You still do the same thing as you do when you do manual trading. The only difference is that you do it for updating purposes as you monitor the bots trading habit. Also bots are usually one strategy set. Meaning if you have scalping bot its only going to trade scalping. If you have hedging bot its just going to trade hedging for you.

Robot trading is useful but not useful for everyone. It is those traders who know how to use it that the trading robot will be useful to. Robot is not what every body is going to make use of because it is risky making use of it. In other to trade very well with it, then you have to be able to know how to make use of it.

• 2 months later...

Forex robot or what we should said in MetaTrader as expert advisor is totally useful for trader depend on users and how they use it. Not all traders know how to optimize or just using their own forex robot which resulted to bigger loss rather than they could expect, and remember this is not replacement of human but as our tools to help us.

If I have million of dollars trading capital I guess my next move is to make profit using a sophisticated bot. Just imagine a bot that has an IA and can process a lot of data and information that in the long run its can trade for me without any of my help. A powerful computer can process a lot of data and its can do technical analysis much much faster than human being does.

Robot trading is useful for the expert trader and not the just coming trader if you actually want to get success then I advice you not to trade forex with robot at the start untill you get well advance

I agree with you, this is good for expert not for newbie, but you know that intermediate trader or traders that have enough experience and knowledge but not expert enough, can use it too as the place to learn about automated trading and also to help them increase their profit rate.