Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hyrextalk.net - www.hyrextalk.net

topnotcher

I have two pending already and I have another one coming. lols. But I will keep on posting in here and going to create a long queue. But I will only request maximum of two queue. If I still not get paid. I will wait until I got paid before I request my second one.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost one month passed i request my payment but still dont get paid and its longest delay i think. more 1 month wait for payment is really big delay and now the forum is doing this but good is that we can request our payment respectively if not get paid and for this i also planning to request payment after reaching each 100 post .

Payment recieved via LR

Date: 06/25/2011 19:08

Batch: 64156905

From Account: U0713463 (HyrexTalk.Net)

Amount: $1.00

Thanks

Admin

Well the rate isnt high..0,50 for 100 posts. And this time i also created some threads and a little nagging here and there:)

But the rate is still on 0,50. So i think they have a hard time paying. Although i see new ads money coming in often in this forum:)

So theres hope.

@anne

Yes, I don't like the rate in hyrextalk because it's too low rate for a PTP. In last payment which I posted, I got 4 dollars for 300 posts.

It was really disappointed me because I ever read if its rate is 3-4 cents per post. I don't know my mistakes so I got only 4 dollars for

300 posts because the admin didn't tell me what is my fault.

@ndry777

well, I also have come across the same complaints regarding post rates from active members of the forum as well,

definitely, this will discourage members from posting on the forum,

I think there should be difference in post rates for payment proofs and hyip comments,

I just hope the admin soon improves the post rates for discussion sections on the forum.

@archu

I don't think that the admin will do that because the same system has been run in ITM for long time and it worked without problem so

it will be done in hyrextalk forum too. But the admin couldn't use old system all the time, he must update with more effective system.

coming to the PTP posters I think it won't work if only few are active on the forum,

there should be enough number of active members that post in those sections,

because we can only proceed further when we get other participants as well in the discussion,

that is what normally PTP posters complain on activity on the forum.

I'm a poster of hyrextalk. But in regular basis maybe twice or thrice a week at most. But I already put this site in my reserve list. That's means I only post in here if I have extra time to post nothing more. Because if I post too much I feel I'm the only one posting.

@budado

I think I will do the same with you. I don't think this forum is not active, maybe just when you post, many members here still active on other forum but I'm sure you are not only alone here. Many old members still loyal here and they still make some post here when they got time to do it.

while joining this forum, I considered it one more earning option in my PTP list,

but in just two payments, I stopped to post here due to lower post rates,

I wonder there are still active members that post on this forum as well,

they must have much free time to work on low rate paying forums as well.

Im one of the few posting in this forum. But never anything except the payment proofs.

However when i created new threads in hyip section i didnt recieve higher amount so thats one of the reasons i only post the payments...

Yesterday when trying reach the site i have the account suspended page coming up in my browser. Today the same.

I am not active at this forum since long, actually this was in old hyrex talk when i was active and got paid few times

That time the forum was hottest one, but after it stopped paying and new admin bought it i was not active - now hearing from members that payments are late

and rate is not fixed i feel i did good and so i dont plan to make post at this forum in future unless the forums turns attractive like old one.

the site is no longer working and i dont know the reason why. I was a member of this site and was regular posting on their site but now if i go to that site this page appears http://hyrextalk.net/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi

the forum is loading fine as fast as usual from my side,

I think that might be hosting error at that time, that said, Account Suspended'

but now the site is back to normal, check again now

and they have a lot of advertisers, then I don't know why the lower rates on this forum.

Yes, forum now can be access without any problem. But still main problem not solve here. Lack of activities will make this forum slowly goes to the dead zone. I don't really see members have motivation to post here. Admin also seems not have any good sign to improve this forum anymore. So soon or late this forum will down and close.

there are few good active members that are interested in PTP earnings and thus to improve activities on forums around,

they seem to be quite active on almost all forums along with HT,

this kind of attitude not only helps one to earn through posting but also the PTP site gets activity as well,

I just wish good luck to HT forum as well to improve with nice activity.

The most important when you are posting in here is consistency on posting. If we can make consistent post so it was no need to ask

when will the admin pay you because the admin will surely pay you but sometimes its process is long time enough. Just be more patient

to wait its payment process.