Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Passion or Dedication - which is important in Forex Trade ?

According to me ,both comes under consideration as if anyone is not passionate about trading,they can't be dedicated to the trade and in achieving their targets in the market.So,without passion,dedication is not possible to be successful in the trading market.

Whats your opinion about that?please share your comment,,,,,,,,

I see them as two things that work hand in hand. Passion and dedication are quite important. If you grow a passion for something, you definitely would be dedicated to it. It's simply a way to make money or learn Forex well. Grow that passion and give it the attention it needs.

passion come first and then, traders will become persistent though they are face with many difficulties. if someone love trading and think that this is exciting business, they'll do everything to make themselves become knowledgeable and skilled. because they are understand that only skills and knowledge which able to lead them to become profitable.

I think dedication and passion both are important in forex trading, without one of these forex trading for ourselves would not be complete as it is the combination of these two characteristics which would make us struggle for our financial freedom via forex trading.

• 2 weeks later...

@standart, sure, you are right about that. It is wise to firstly take our face away from the fact that we want to make money from Forex or that there is need to be afraid of the risks, then we need to look forward to the fact that we really love what we are doing. Growing a passion for Forex helps any trader to get along with it and to make you a better trader.

passion will drive people to dedicate their time and effort into learning. which make them able pass hard learning period successfully. this business not easy and many obstacles would appear during the learning. if traders have no passion to be success, they'll unable to be persistent to solve all of potential problems.

Passion is very good because when a forex trader is having the passion to trade, he or she will not be finding it very hard to learn how to trade because he or she will love trading and learning. When a forex trader is able to love his or her trading, it will make him or her to not quit fast because of losses.

• 8 months later...

According to me ,both comes under consideration as if anyone is not passionate about trading,they can't be dedicated to the trade and in achieving their targets in the market.So,without passion,dedication is not possible to be successful in the trading market.

Whats your opinion about that?please share your comment,,,,,,,,

Without greediness and Target too. Don't mean to be bad here but greediness is one of the factor that we trade in forex, there are other business where you don't have to earn big and safe compared to forex where you can earn big and not safe(since it has high risk). So i agree that we need passion, but i think dedication come not only by passion alone.

Well most probably in my view both of these things are important and round-about they both seem to be doing the same thing for us, these are a must if we want to do something for ourselves in forex trading we need to do hard work for it and we need to do it with dedication and passion to be successful in trading.

Well most probably in my view both of these things are important and round-about they both seem to be doing the same thing for us, these are a must if we want to do something for ourselves in forex trading we need to do hard work for it and we need to do it with dedication and passion to be successful in trading.

Passion and dedication are connected to each other, passion that help traders to have more motivation to trade, and dedication the result of that motivation. We can see this example in a trader who trade around 4 or more years actively(not someone who pass it for many years).