Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by 1xBit.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Rotating Banners

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

Do You Need A bonus From Broker

• Please log in to reply
282 replies to this topic

budado

budado

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,099 posts

I really want to have a bonus funds. If I can find a lot of forex broker site that I can invest in I will surely going to invest in their and cashout as many profit as I can. right now forex trading is all about taking risk for me. the more risk I take the more probably I can make good profit. I do know I can sustain and maintain my trading account once I do know how to handle my account.

rexway

rexway

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 3,393 posts
Having bunos fund is very good so for this reason I can tell you that sometime bunos fund do help us where there is no way which we can generate fund to invest in forex market.
So the right step to take is always for the trader to trade with the bonus

Stekin

Stekin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
When a trader gets a bonus, what will he or she do with it, that is the question. I like trading with bonus because there is nothing at stake. But it is more important and worthy for the trader to trade when he or she can be able to to use that bonus and not to try to trade when you don't have any knowledge. Bonus are really good for starting trading.

garuk

garuk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

bonus is very useful for traders, big bonuses provide additional substantial capital as well so we can use trade more freely in the use of trading volume. I now earn 60% deposit bonus from FBS

CahCuncun

CahCuncun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

bonus is very useful for traders, big bonuses provide additional substantial capital as well so we can use trade more freely in the use of trading volume. I now earn 60% deposit bonus from FBS

Bonus from broker should be maximized as well as possible if we want to get more maximal result in forex trading. We will get more maximal result if we can maixmized it well. I also get deposit bonus from TenkoFx.

Be more than a trader, be a TenkoTrader

garuk

garuk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

The bonus is very helpful for traders. bonus given by the broker may increase the trade margin. however, as traders have to understand all the rules set out in bonuses. I did it also when using the 60% deposit bonus from FBS

rexway

rexway

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 3,393 posts
Bunos can never be said no or yes each and every trader need bunos to be sincere all this is the right part to increase our equity to be sincere always be at the side of this forum and tell us the truth every trader need the bunos to deposit because that is just true

aliforex

aliforex

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,406 posts

For trading in forex, we do not need to a bonus, but if we get bonus from broker, it's also help us, especially if we can trade without making deposit, no deposit bonus given by broker surely will help us.

budado

budado

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,099 posts

If I can join many bonus giving forex broker site I will surely become a rich trader. I really happy that I do earn good amount of money in forex trading. I do hope that in two to three years time I can really guarantee myself some success. Forex trading is really helpful as I can maintain and sustain my trading account for good. I'm really happy that I can grow my trading account to become a big time trader.

rexway

rexway

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 3,393 posts
Each and everyone of us need a bunos to trade in forex market so there is no two ways about this things all that I know is that any trader who want to earn must also try his best and follow the analysis of the professional to earn more

luckyvoy

luckyvoy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Since my broker is giving bonus on each deposit there is no reason i should not take the bonus. I feel it is my right and that is the big reason i trade the market, and in fact such bonus help turn the odds in my favour as then i can have bigger target and bigger stop loss with smaller capital invest.

rexway

rexway

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 3,393 posts
Each and everyone of us need a bunos to get what is perfect and for me I think that a good trader need bunos to succeed in the forex market and when this bunos is added to his trading account he stand a good chance of winning more

budado

budado

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,099 posts

I will try to join all the ptp forums that is forex sponsor. In this way I can earn a lot of bonus funds that I can use to trade and make profit. Forex trading for me is my way to make big income. I don't have time to spare right now. I do see myself making really big profit each month and I can earn big if I have 20,000 dollars trading capital. this is my ultimate goal.

my name

my name

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
i need a bonus from brokers because this things will help the newbies traders to start trading without their own investment. We should chose only the broker and we should try out best to get profit in forex trading business. If broker can gave us bonus then we use it in trade and after that we can get profit in forex.

garuk

garuk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

I preferred getting bonus as welcome money at the time of registration. in fact i have received some bonus when i join my broker now ( FBS ). by using a no deposit bonus funds in trading I think is very helpful for beginner traders. novice trader can trade without the risk of losing money. I myself use a free no deposit bonus from FBS before opening another account

budado

budado

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,099 posts

I really tried to be active in as many forex forums as I can to earn bonus funds. For me this is the only way I can actually make some good profit. Forex trading for me is my way to become a successful trader. I don't mind if I loss money. As long I can earn more later on. This is why my main goal is to make sure that I can focus on learning and then earning.

rexway

rexway

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 3,393 posts
Personally I need a bunos from a broker but if such broker just accept to give me what I want then I can get also the best thou I know its not all the broker that do give bonus but am happy with my broker as they suppport this functionality at first and its always best for me since I can easyly increase my equity from here

budado

budado

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,099 posts

Personally I need a bunos from a broker but if such broker just accept to give me what I want then I can get also the best thou I know its not all the broker that do give bonus but am happy with my broker as they suppport this functionality at first and its always best for me since I can easyly increase my equity from here

What broker you are trading? and what do you want from a forex broker? Its funny. That a forex broker site will accept what you want? Its seems you are the one who is in demand and a broker site will just accept what you want? lols. A bonus funds is a gift from a forex broker site and you don't have the right to ask what you want from them.

tray22

tray22

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 927 posts
Traders need good bonus because from what I think the forex market is real when your brokers give you bonus you stand a chance of getting the best and increase your equity

Andy

Andy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Yes i think for newbies bonus plays a vital role as no one can afford to make big investment that is why we are required to have good bonus in order to support our dream of making good and consistent income. OctaFX the broker which i trade with offers me 50% on each deposit one of the highest bonus amongst any broker currently plus their reputation and award winning service also make our money safe and secure.