Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

globalmoneytalks - globalmoneytalks.com

mynada

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far so good. I already reach minimum again and I request payment again. I hope by two weeks maximum I will be paid again. I have good time posting in here as the activity is trying to be back to normal. I'm afraid that this site will stop paying three weeks back. But I'm happy that its pays again a two weeks back and now I reach minimum and I'm waiting to get paid.

I'm near my second minimum again. So far so good. I can earn 5 dollars a week in here without any problem. But I hope their points system problem be solved soon so that I can receive my payments again. A week ago I'm happy to reach the full 5 dollars amount of my cashout. Despite they still not solve their points problem they keep on paying members.

Seems like there are many things which is fixed by GMT, I hope the forum could be better although the conditions is not good enough

for me recently. I will wait its performance.

I already reach minimum in here and I already cashout and now I stop posting. I will return and post again if my pending cashout has been paid. I think right now this is the best strategy and that is to post and request cashout then wait that you get paid before you post again.

Theirs still no clear news about payments and the points problem. Its seem this site has no direction for now. I'm happy that this site returns and pays. But I'm sadden that after its pays its pending payments its stop my concern right now is june 28. Since the last payment is before may 28. So that means after may 28 to june 28 its already a month without payments.

Its really a problem of payment delay each time here and also there is problem of rate because if our 50% post remain in payment proof and others discussion then its not sure we will get 1 cents per post or more and for this its best for me to post only payment proof when there is 1 cent rate for payment proof posting.

Its really a problem of payment delay each time here and also there is problem of rate because if our 50% post remain in payment proof and others discussion then its not sure we will get 1 cents per post or more and for this its best for me to post only payment proof when there is 1 cent rate for payment proof posting.

each time? This site is paying good every time until last month. And its only happens once and until now we still not get paid. So in short theirs no each time because the site pays fast and good before. And when this site decide not to pay it did only return once to pay members then stop paying until now.

each time? This site is paying good every time until last month. And its only happens once and until now we still not get paid. So in short theirs no each time because the site pays fast and good before. And when this site decide not to pay it did only return once to pay members then stop paying until now.

Actaully i used each time of mine and i only get two payment from this forum and all my two payment was delay .may be the forum was quick payment forum but now its really not good when they are delaying more and more . i think ads is one of the factor for delay but to keep members activity forum also need some quick payment.

• 3 weeks later...

100%. As long theirs no new news I'm gone. I don't open my account for weeks now. I think the last time I open my account is a month ago. That how long. But still I open the site. Minus logging in. Just to see if theirs some news.

@budado

Yes, there is no more news in here for about 2 months. I think we could classify this forum as scam site and I think this thread should be closed.

There is nothing that we can talk here and also there is nothing to wait for this forum, we have waited 2 months and that is enough time to wait

the admin will be back or not. He won't be back.

• 4 weeks later...