Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

globalmoneytalks - globalmoneytalks.com

mynada

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still struggling to post in here. Activity is so low especially in hyip sections. I see lots of new hyip threads but has less than three replies each. For me I love to post in a hyip threads that has at least 20 post already. But now that the site is start processing pending payments I'm sure activity will pick up again.

I got update in the other forum its from mod leash, and she said that she already cleared all the pending payout. Plus she has a good news that rates for GMT will be back to 5 cents after they fixed their pointing system. This is a good news to us.

I don't know for sure about this site because I never visited here anymore. I don't too much like to post in here so I only read informations

about this forum and I found that this forum is near with closed. I think the admin must do something if he still wanted to run the forum.

Finally at this rate this week I can request payment. Maybe in two to three days. I will reach minimum. I know I'm slow poster but right now I'm trying to increase my post in here and same time balance my post so that I will not be branded as spammers.

We can't deny if activities of members will be affected by payment process from the site. If payment process is too long,

the activities will be lower because many members didn't like to wait for long time. I hope this site could pay its members

faster than today.

I didn't make any activities in this forum anymore because I made some posts in other forum and I prefer to make more activities in other forum.

I don't like the long payment and honestly, I don't too much trust to the admin. Because of that, I posted in other site.

Its really hard to motivate to post here in various section because of lack of activity but easy to post in payment proof . anyway now a days i also doing this which is easy but its really a matter from many days there is no new ads here and members activity is also not increasing.

The rates are decreased as the forum has no advertiser since a longtime and so they reduce to 1cent perpost and it is difficult for them to pay if they have no advertisers

The site has advertisers and the rate is not reduce at all. Although its stop paying because of points problem. I think what your thinking when your posting in here is globalearntalk not globalmoneytalk. lols. Since your post fit the description of GET. lols.

the forum stopped paying for members for now because of the problem ( points system ) , i hope the admin restart paying for members because i have about 60 posts there also i would like to request my 1st payment soon , anyway i do not care about posting there because of the low rates .. lol

I don't like to make activities in here because the payment process in here is quite long and I can't trust to the admin.

I prefer to play safe with posting in trusting PTP forum only.

If you spend just five minutes of your time to check the reason then maybe you will understand why. Theirs a problem with the site points system that why its temporary stop. But right now its back and paying and I got paid just now. So you can now go and post again and lets earn. Good luck.

Payment recieved via LR

Date: 05/26/2011 04:20

Batch: 61973718

From Account: U4901924 (Leash Payout)

Amount: $1.00

Thanks

Admin and mod:)

And another one i almost missed

Payment recieved via LR

Date: 05/26/2011 04:41

Batch: 61974287

From Account: U4901924 (Leash Payout)

Amount: $1.00 $0.01

Thanks Memo: Thanks for posting in GMT. Please post your payment proof.

Thanks

:)