Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Talkz Spot - Talkzspot.com

bringpeace

Talkz Spot in Our new Contest based and Adsense Revenue Sharing Forum, Main Theme of Forum is Only General Chatting and Discussion u can talk anything.

Currently we have started two new Contest.

1) Monthly Top Poster Contest Prize worth $70 for top 5 Persons.

2) Referral Contest Prize Worth $35

Currently we are working on Adsense reveunue sharing system and in next 10-15 days it will be up so just fill your profile with Adsense code and we are sharing 50% Adsense earning with members.

So Join Talkzspot and Join our High prize Contests.

this forum really good because we can get good amount if we win the contest. i have been for twice the top poster contest and here my payment :

my first payment :

Transfer Successful

Your transfer was successful!

Date 9/28/2010 16:30

Batch 45677603

From U3363353 (EP & TCC Payout Account)

To U0051982 (U0051982)

Amount $20.00

Memo Top Poster Contest Winner Talkzspot Forum !

Thank you for choosing Liberty Reserve!

my second payment :

capture2zm.png

This has indeed had around 3 top poster contests form the last 2 months , And now they are trying to restart the same thing and the best way o make much cash over here is by participating in contests only ,I think this forum will not becoem a PTP as only chit and chat liek sections are over there .

this forum does not have a rate.. they are not paying us for our post but this forum is a contest based forum..

there are some constest there like the most many post for the week will win prizes.

Yes, you are right, this forum is just a contest based forum, you can't get money from your posting, you can get some bonus if you take part in those contest provided bu this forum and the winner of the contests. I think this forum suit people don't want to make post but like to play contests.

• 2 weeks later...

this forum really good because we can get good amount if we win the contest. i have been for twice the top poster contest and here my payment :my first payment :Transfer SuccessfulYour transfer was successful!Date 9/28/2010 16:30Batch 45677603From U3363353 (EP & TCC Payout Account)To U0051982 (U0051982)Amount $20.00Memo Top Poster Contest Winner Talkzspot Forum !Thank you for choosing Liberty Reserve! my second payment :capture2zm.png

wow mate that is awesome payment. how many post you make it in that forum so you can win there

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

The forum has high competitive prizes which members would really loved to join. I also wanted to join the contest but I am not a member yet. My registration is awaiting for admin's approval and hoping that it will be approved as soon as possible so that I can try posting in here.

I think this forum is not pure PTP site because the forum is depending on contest so if there is no contest, this forum became

non paying forum. And too bad, when I checked the forum, I looked that there is no contest in there for long time enough.

So this forum has been non paying forum now.

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I will join them too ,but I think that this site is administerd by Nick because the account LR which they are using to pay members here is account of earning palace and the cashchat so If Nick is the admin in here I will join immidiately without any delayed

• 4 weeks later...

Wow,huge money paid to the thread starter.I see this one as another contest site.I don't think i can join this plan for now because if i did not make the top poster in a month,all my effort will be gone.I need site that will pay all members and not just one person.