Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Did Greed for Trading More Return Loss for you?

Greed is very bad in trading and trader should be control this factor because trader cannot focus on trading and can suffer from huge losses because of greed factor. If trading is done wiith proper plans and strategies then trading can be done easily and greed factor can be minimized.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Greed is not just good for Forex and it is something that you have to curtail and manage yourself. Trading in Forex is on its own a business that requires patience. The more patient a trader is, the more the chances of making better profit over a period of time. Becoming greedy will only force you to trade without a good control of your emotion.

• 2 months later...

As we know that forex trading business is so risky business and it requires more experience and knowledge for better trading and here greed is very bad factor due to which many of trader loss their money in trading with the help of take profit and stop loss option we overcome it .

Some would think that greed would make them earn more but it is a sheer lie. Greed wouldn't make you earn, rather, it will increase your urge to go for more even when you know you have less to give. Forec earnings is proportional to the degree of knowledge we have and also to the amount of capital we have as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think its a return loss. Because a loss is a loss and if you say return loss its means you make some profit and just loss it. For me if you are greedy this is must not be the case. Being greedy means you want to earn more and more. So if you are losing its also against the principle of forex trading in which you want to earn more.

I guess you are right. It's a mind thing and the trader can decide to overcome it. Greed can return losses only when we allow it to overrule us. Traders have a choice to be controlled by emotions such as greed and also not to be. It is he who has the final say when it comes to doing such business.

I guess you are right. It's a mind thing and the trader can decide to overcome it. Greed can return losses only when we allow it to overrule us. Traders have a choice to be controlled by emotions such as greed and also not to be. It is he who has the final say when it comes to doing such business.

If we are be a greedy trader, we will not be able to get maximal profit in forex trading. We must improve our trading skills and we also must control our emotion if we want to be a successful trader in forex. Greed will make us lose our profit in forex.

Well, there are those who only get greedy at some point of their trade or another. Not that they are always greedy in the real sense of it but at a point, they display greed and at some other point, they trade with caution. It is not out of place to think and see them as those who simply increase or decrease their lot according to the analysis they make.

I think to control our greedy is need more energy guys. because every person has own characteristic that because of that need different effort to control greedy. I think that control the greedy can start by their self. How big the dream to get success in this forex business. I think from make a target wrote on our trading plan we can write the target every trading. so we can try to control our greedy in forex. keep profit

Greed has nothing to do with loses Its all going to depends on how much profit we can make in forex trading. Eventually if we know how to trade we can make good income in forex without really going to worry. I do like to see myself making so much profit in here that I keep on adding more lot size. But because I do know money management some how I can earn money without any problem.

For me I hate greed right from the starting greediness is not good at all because from what I learn if you are not caution about greediness then you will fail because greediness is that good to be sincere dont be greedy while trading the market of forex

For me I hate greed right from the starting greediness is not good at all because from what I learn if you are not caution about greediness then you will fail because greediness is that good to be sincere dont be greedy while trading the market of forex

Greed will always result in loss that is why we dont have to be greedy in the forex market all that you need to do is to ensure that some rapid emotion have to be free before you can start trading but when you trade with greediness you will never gain any profit that is reasonable here so avoid greed by all cost

Maybe there are those who benefit from greed which must have made them remain greedy but as far as I know, greed is something you can't make anything good from. I mean, a greedy trader is just there trying to turn wishes into reality. Greed really doesn't favour anyone and it is something that is worth avoiding.

I'm sure that when the trader is a greedy type of trader, he or she is not going to enjoy his or her trading and that is the main reason that these traders usually lose. Greediness is not a good thing and it cannot return profit for you. It is good when we don't trade with greediness.

Greed make me expand my trading account. I do earn good amount of money each month. In forex trading I keep on trading and making big money. I'm so sure that in matter of few years time I can really have big profit in here. I'm lucky that I can manage to earn big in forex trading. In matter of few years I can really handle my trading account and become a big time trader.

when traders greed, they are has tendency to be aggressive. risking big margin in trading in order to chase bigger profit. however, since market uncertain, traders can't doing reckless. they can suffering loss result which lead them to losing high when they are use big margin in trading.

If you don't know how to do analysis then chance are you going to loss money. forex trading is about taking risk. the more we take risk the more we going to end up in profit. I do recommend that we spend more time trading in demo account instead. I'm so happy with the way things are for me in here. Few more years and I'm good to go in here. I do believe that I can really sustain and maintain my trading account without any problem. I'm sure I can.

I dont and I will never trade forex with greediness because greed is one of the dangerous effect which I ever see so as per this reason I think that a good trader who want to earn from here must ensure that he try his best and trade without greed.

Thou sometime I know its not always easy to get that greed deleted from your trading partway but with commitment it can be done

Greed will never bring us succees so the best and the right thing for any trader to avoid trading with greed when you trade with greed I can tell you that your chance of failure get rise so you need to trade with patience and not greediness for sure and that is what make you up