Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

When Did you start your First Trade?

Starting our trade should not be the problem the case should be are we able to make profit on our first trade?its a bold question which everybody need to ask and answer forex is not so its step by step and patience when you have patience and tollerance do well to follow it up

We are all human we have our own different functional level if you think that you want to get success then invest your time in working and learning more about the business of forex market.

This is never a good business for people with lesser knowledge or skills

I start my first trade when I see that am well set and this really help me alot and its what which make me today as good trader forex is never easy all that we need is dedication and hardwork then we can get the where we are going

If trading forex is easy maybe right now already many trader they become rich from forex business, but in fact also already many trader losing huge money in this business, so we need to carefully in investemht, just spent money that afford to lose before imagine easy earning

I start my first trading Immidiately I get done with demo account during this process I was learning and that is what I do to become successful forex is not good so know what you want first before you proceed further constant learning will always make you smile to the bank

@skyrock ,this is very good and I think it is what every trader should do because in forex you need to get through first with the demo account before you can move on so demo account is where you build your skills and knowledge to become successful before you start trading

Yea not bad you all see what do happen here in forex its need your skills and knowledge if you want to succeed forex can never bring you bad luck all that is sure here is that you must always practice and learn how to become successful and such attitudinal behaviour need to arise from demo

Getting done in demo aaccount before you can proceed is the key if you never get done in demo account then dont attempt to trade at all forex is never easy traders need to only trade when they are done with demo account and have good skills to succeed

• 3 months later...

It has been several years back when I first landed my hands on Forex and seen then I have grown a lot which is obvious due to gaining experience, I believe it’s absolutely vital that we keep on learning and don’t worry too much about the past as it doesn’t matter too much. I am very lucky to be with OctaFX broker, as they are awesome with having low spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also epic rebate scheme where we get 50% back on all trading orders which include the losing trades too, so all very cool and helpful for us to work with and helps up with performance and allows me to work smoothly.

I am already start trading also from few years ago, first before know about forex I am investing in hyip, and start from forum general about make money online, I am reading about forex, but first time know forex because my young brother introduced to me, about forex, and first time learn and try forex using bonus no deposit from certain broker but still get failure and till now still learning and treat forex as part time business only

Sometime long time experience also not guarantee as trader will success and able generate profit consistent in trading, sometime as trader like as walk on one place and can't go ahead, but because forex still promising hence we still stay here because still having hope to making money in spot market

Yes always in daily trading we need to always learning and improve skill trading with high discipline in trading, and start trading in real account as newbie will better if they already passed on demo account with good confidence and already have profitable strategy and system trading

Trading strategy should be maximized, be discipline and do not forget to more improve our trading skills. We can try to use trading contest and it will make us get trading experience.

It's been a lot of resources that we can use to learn forex trading, including in forums like this. We can take advantage of existing forums to learn about forex trading. The demo account from the broker must also be utilized in the best possible

Demo account can be used by new traders in forex. IF we can maximize it as well as possible,I'm sure we will get the advantages of demo account. As a trader, we need to use demo account first if we want to earn more profit.

It's been a lot of resources that we can use to learn forex trading, including in forums like this. We can take advantage of existing forums to learn about forex trading. The demo account from the broker must also be utilized in the best possible

Sure forums has its own way to help traders obtain bigger profit if not more understanding about the market movement. The very first time i was trading all ended up nothing and guess what i lose myself and keep trading while learning, that is what we can do to make a better step to full-fledged trader.

Sure forums has its own way to help traders obtain bigger profit if not more understanding about the market movement. The very first time i was trading all ended up nothing and guess what i lose myself and keep trading while learning, that is what we can do to make a better step to full-fledged trader.

Forum forex community also as one place to learn and share experience also knowledge to fellow trader,sometime any trader might they facing with loss in trading and down mentality, with learn again from forum also many trader here share and have spirit to learn hence it will also motivated trader to get more spirit to learn again

• 2 weeks later...