Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How forex affects your personal life

euro

Loss in trading has small and in few cases to medium effect to my life, sometimes i think it why i lose or even mad about the result. Well i still think it is normal to me, i just hope it won't affect my life more than this since i can handle this way. As long as i am not going crazy, i will still do forex.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forex in some cases change the way i sleep, i usually sleep at 9PM-11PM, but right now in certain days i sleep at 1AM-2AM, thanks to some news like CPI or Consumer Confidence. But in major thing i don't see much chance my life but maybe i can allocate my money better than before.

Each person who trade in forex for quite long time or still struggle to get profit surely affected by forex, their personal life could change from small dose of change to big dose of change, but for me i think i become more and more analytical in certain situation than before and less spontaneous.

Forex for sure will affect our daily lives, it is proven since we also treat forex as our daily job where we must make profit for ourselves. Trading in evening or trading in early dawn is one of the most prominent example of how forex could affect your personal life and one of the most important part is your way to think of money is greatly change.

i think forex trader will affect our attitude, discipline, and ur emotion because whenever we do forex trading all of them will affect our forex trading and also the reverse, thats what i think. but i think the effect will different for every trader, because any trader have their own way about how they do their forex trading.

As you gained more and more experience you will be different person and if we talk about that we will be a different person. The other thing which many people don't notice is the way of their lives i mean well not everyone trade exactly in working hours at their country, there are some countries where people must stay awake at 11 PM or even worse 2AM to trade in New York Session just for get better volatility for Major Pairs.

• 2 weeks later...

As you gained more and more experience you will be different person and if we talk about that we will be a different person. The other thing which many people don't notice is the way of their lives i mean well not everyone trade exactly in working hours at their country, there are some countries where people must stay awake at 11 PM or even worse 2AM to trade in New York Session just for get better volatility for Major Pairs.

Your post make a sense to me, i see some grain of truth there. It is not an easy job to do forex and surely will affect the way we think about money and also the way we think about making profit. But one of all i agree with you about how our daily life will affected like waking up in the dawn to check our account or even must stay awake up to 2 AM or 3AM like you said, but one thing that i know is sacrifice, forex affects my life a lot and make me know about that.

• 3 weeks later...

Of course you would be agree, in fact this is common for all traders around the world. I personally usually do that, making money in early morning or even near midnight. Usually this happens when i do US based news or NZD/AUD based news, that takes a lot but so far i don't have much problem with that since overall i earn well.

• 3 months later...

Of course you would be agree, in fact this is common for all traders around the world. I personally usually do that, making money in early morning or even near midnight. Usually this happens when i do US based news or NZD/AUD based news, that takes a lot but so far i don't have much problem with that since overall i earn well.

Never let forex trading overtaking your life, just let it flow with your current activities, your main 9-5 job. It affects your life positively when you can do more things with critical thoughts just like when you're doing trading.

It will affect your life but it doesn't take your life over, well if something like that happen then it means you are addicted to forex and you should get some remedy because i think that is not a good idea for you to be like that. Back to change people's life., forex could change us to good or bad , affect our daily life make us more efficient is a good change and bad change is vice versa.

I agree with sidejob, since i know forex i know more about economy of the world and wht hapenning to the globl economy, i also understand some of economic jargon or forex terms which helped me a lot in my discussion, i also earn Quite well now, i think i am more patient than before when it comes to solve problem, the effect is not just in fx world but in other field in real world.

Because forex now I am spent time more than usual to online activity, forex really changed my habit in daily life, this is like as already addicted with forex and like as no day without forex, because with this business I can making money from home,.although forex inlcuded as risky business

If you do your job offline and you keep doing that in all of the business days for the sake of get money to sustain your life are you someone who is addicted to foreign exchange? Of course not, this is just job. To me addicted to forex is when you never know when to stop trade, for example you trade for 24 hours without stop.

I agree with sidejob, since i know forex i know more about economy of the world and wht hapenning to the globl economy, i also understand some of economic jargon or forex terms which helped me a lot in my discussion, i also earn Quite well now, i think i am more patient than before when it comes to solve problem, the effect is not just in fx world but in other field in real world.

Make forex trading as side job or main job, we need to more improve our trading skills. The most important is we can earn profit consistently. For trading, we also can try to maximize market news or analysis

Make forex trading as side job or main job, we need to more improve our trading skills. The most important is we can earn profit consistently. For trading, we also can try to maximize market news or analysis

Yes of course as trader need to always improve skill trading although they only treat as part time business, because forex is risky business which without learning will hard to making profit in trading, and will more comfortable if in forex already able making profit regularly

With the ultimate goal to make forex as your own main job that is surely something you should do, and in the process it is clear that it will affect the way you life in your daily life. If you live in the world where the difference time between the currency you choose and where you live time is big then you may wake up in the middle of night or wake early for the sake of trade.

Forex affected in my personal life which making me along time in front of computer and already making me addicted maybe, because this is my favourite online business that can generated income for additional saving money, but in forex also teach us how to become patient in trading and also in life, this make us more discipline with time and life

Forex will make you to be very very smart. It will make you to be able to think fast in whatever that you are doing. Any forex trader who want to make money from the forex business will be able to know how to think very fast. That is to say that before the trader will know how he or she can trade very well, he or she will understand how to make analysis and this thing is going to make you to think fast. 

Forex will make you to be very very smart. It will make you to be able to think fast in whatever that you are doing. Any forex trader who want to make money from the forex business will be able to know how to think very fast. That is to say that before the trader will know how he or she can trade very well, he or she will understand how to make analysis and this thing is going to make you to think fast. 

Not just that forex makes you like you know about economic things and also make you better when it comes to manage your money, because in forex we are required to enforce better risk management to mitigate risks in forex and make sure that also happening in our daily life.

Yes forex trading is number business which anyone can do world wide it is a good business but first of all we need to try our best and check the broker we are using because I found out that majority of traders that fail half way is due to incorrect selective of broker

Yes forex trading is number business which anyone can do world wide it is a good business but first of all we need to try our best and check the broker we are using because I found out that majority of traders that fail half way is due to incorrect selective of broker

We can try their trading terms by trying their demo account first. You can try several trading strategies and see if they're allow it or not.

Yes of course tis business opened for everyone, and forex also can affected in our life, might in forex we learn about patience, and might on life we also will learn how to keep patience, in forex we learn how to discipline, hence  in life maybe we also will learn how to keep discipline

It is surely affect the way you trade and your personal life it makes you bold and also love challenge isn't it? Forex surely one of the way from one thousand way for trader to make money. It will affect your life directly or indirectly but depend on you. You want to make it something which affect your live positively or negatively.