Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Long term trading for newbie will be more profitable

euro

Well i am not really understand about what are you saying but let me guess. It seems that long term and short term would yield profit with different amount, but in order to get bigger profit you must stay on the market longer isn't it? For newbie both could be profitable, it is just the matter of time before it turns into one of the most profitable investment.

We are still trying to cave things out forex trading look risky but the problem now is that even me I prefer long term trading to short term as this hold more positive benefit than any other thing short term trading will surely stop us half way so its the best to take long term

Can you elaborate that hold more positive benefit? You mean with hold position as long as you can then you able to grab more profit? Remember market is dynamic it changing especially in this volatile time. I know put the money in long term would give much return IF only you are able to make an accurate prediction and open the position at the right time.

Can you elaborate that hold more positive benefit? You mean with hold position as long as you can then you able to grab more profit? Remember market is dynamic it changing especially in this volatile time. I know put the money in long term would give much return IF only you are able to make an accurate prediction and open the position at the right time.

Some disciplined traders might take their profits on the targeted point which is great. But some traders are following their greed and expecting the price goes more positive which is rarely happen.

Yes, it will logically if you keep hold your position longer you have the chance to obtain bigger profit but if you prefer short just like its name suggest you earn just small amount of money. But this is fx it id dynamic so it is not always long term trading which profitable in some cases short term trading is way more profitable.

Most likely I can say that long term trading is the best for sure now check that you will see that some traders will just come to forex and before you know it what happen is the zeal for them to start trading in the real account at shorter time frame this is very unreal and not right at all

Long term might be profitable especially if we see all of those traders who use long term trading earn around hundred pips in few weeks. But the risk which come from long term is also bigger than short term so it is really worth of the risk. But newbie want more precise and give security over profit.

Long term trading for the newbie trader is the best because as a long term trader you stand a good chance to get success or profit here so anything which just come in you can take it as well .

Long term trading have some positive impact in the life of any trader and this is where every trader need to start from

Trading in the shorter time frame for me I see it as waste of time for those newbie long term trading is the best it will give you the require knowledge and skills that you needed to become successful.

Scalping or trading in the shorter time frame is always risky and there is great possibility for the trader to loss his trading account

@tray22: Do you think trade in long term is not risky? Look at how much people willing to save for the loss when use long term trading like swing trading? It is around hundred pips but of course they hope to gain hundred pips. If they could maximize their profit it would be good but if they lose, it means huge loss. While short term trading you don't have to worry about that, because it is just small lose.

I think anything can be profitable provided the trader really works at it. I chose long-term trading because it meshed better with my life and other life goals in general. I just did not want to spend hours a day in front of the charts really.

It depends on the trader itself when it comes to choosing their own trading method, some of them are preferring scalping or short term trading and some of them choosing long term one.

I think this is a wrong statement because not all traders can make profitable trading in long term, some lose their money in noticable amount because of long term strategy, also it is not that easy to analyze the market for long term, the same thing is for short term trading. All based on preference and how suitable you're with one or two strategies.

As trader actually they having own choice to using short term trading or long term trading plan, if likely they having interested to use scalping trader hence they can learn how to trade with scalping, but indeed trade scalping required more concentration and also good connection internet and quality server broker and also of course broker must allow scalping

I think it also need experience, well at first we are fools trying to make profit blindly because don't have any experience but the more we make profit or the more we loss we also gain experience which is a good thing to do right? Long term good for newbie who want to target for big profit and make sure you always stick with your strategy of long term only.

• 1 month later...

It is not always true, well theoretically long term trading seeks more profit, way more bigger than short term trading which want small profit in compensate for the readiness to lose in small amount. For newbie which is more suitable for them is depend on them, i saw it with my own eyes sizeable portion of them prefer scalp or short term while the others prefer long term trading.

for starters, we have to learn with minimal funds so that our mental well trained. and surely we must learn trading on a demo account in order to better understand how the correct trading

Using small investment safe than use huge investment, especially if still newbie hence will faced with dept regret if start use huge capital then get margin call account, and better if not yet ready investing real money they can test skill using demo account which this is good place to trained ability

But the amount of money you will get is also small compared to the other person who willing to invest in bigger amount. There are 2 types of thing people considered when trade in forex, it is either lot size or pips. The more pips you get the more you get profit, but if you choose bigger lot size you just need small amount of pips.

Indeed amount capital will affected on the end result, usually using big capital as trader also will using bigger lot size and still suitable with risk management, but use small capital usually as trader also will use lowest lot size to manage the risk hence result that obtained also will smallest

Indeed amount capital will affected on the end result, usually using big capital as trader also will using bigger lot size and still suitable with risk management, but use small capital usually as trader also will use lowest lot size to manage the risk hence result that obtained also will smallest

So with these all we have i am sure we know that use bigger capital should help us and back to the long term trading i think newbie could use it if they love it. The key is interest. I mean if you interest in this thing you should learn it, nothing wrong with newbie learn scalping or even turtle trading strategy, everything is fine for me and for anyone.

So with these all we have i am sure we know that use bigger capital should help us and back to the long term trading i think newbie could use it if they love it. The key is interest. I mean if you interest in this thing you should learn it, nothing wrong with newbie learn scalping or even turtle trading strategy, everything is fine for me and for anyone.

Yes, but if you don't have huge amount of investment, you can try to use cent account to train your money and risk management. Make sure to control your own greed since it's only in cent, not in pure dollars.