Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

Yes,the forum can sustain for a long time as the admin has decreased the post rates. I am still cool with the forum but I just wish that members can be active here. I have already done a round of posting in the forum earlier today and I would do same tomorrow again.

• 2 weeks later...

I am trying to support the site even more so that there won't be any more reason for the site not to last that long as we want it to be. I am just trying to check out the site daily and keep on posting as much as possible. I need to keep on doing what I have been doing before

Hello I have checked the site just before a moment and happy to see that there are too fresh payments made i have seen.

But i have a question that is there the same admin " Mayur " for MTW, MTV and DMT ?

If so then why MTW and DMT have fresh payments where MTV have not processed from long time?

• 2 weeks later...

I will try my best to that I would be able to make another posting on site for today. I am just hoping to see more activity today. we should not forget the site because it is a very good site. I am going to make sure that I wouldn't forget to do something here later on.

@mkr9466,the admin of MTV is different from the admin of MTW and DMT. That is why you have been able to see payments in those 2 forums. Anyways,I have done about 2 rounds of posting in the forum today and I was able to reach the minimum payout so I had already requested for it. I just hope I would get paid soon.

i will back to post here again since i don't have activity here since so long,mtw is very good forum and its paying fast as they can i will go now and see new posts and start post here again hopefully i will able to make another payment request the end of the next week

Right now,I think payments are been delayed. Anyways the forum is still a good forum and admin makes sure he processes payments. I don't think i can make posts in the forum today cos time has really gone,by tomorrow I would make few posts in the forum.

Yesterday I was not just able to do some post also. I know that it's getting harder for us to maintain our activity here but fortunately I can say that I have the time to do posting for today. I am just hoping that I could make a lots of post today to make up for my lack of activity yesterday.

I have left posting on this forum and some others as well but has determined to come back to posting and I wish to make some good and reasonable posts in there before the day runs out since I have some time to play arount with.

I prefer posting in this site than the sister forum,I am always having problems loading the sister forum but this one loads perfectly,I have an unapproved pending payment request in the forum so I would keep posting before the mod approves my payment request.

I've not been able to resume my activity on the site yet. sometimes I feel like posting daily by because I'm very much busy with so many things that I'm not able to continue posting it's once again. maybe next week I can do something about my schedule and start posting again.

• 3 weeks later...

The amount of 2 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U1949613->U3446025. Memo: Payment From Money Talk World Forum, Post proof at different forum!!!. Date: 15:02 18.08.13. Batch: 31618245.

You come back again on this forum as well as I that is now active again in this forum, today I've made ​​a post at least as many as 21 post, because it requires admin members to make good updates so that the members are happy to make a post in a forum .

I wasn't able to post in MTW today because of my busy schedule but surely, I'll make good activity there tomorrow as i know that i won't have much online and offline activities then. I hope there are considerable activities in the forum as that will ensure that i make my goals easier.

Its good to see that the admin has fixed the site cos about 2 days ago members were complaining in other forums that they are unable to make posts in the forum,when I am through here I would try and visit the forum to see if I can make some few posts.

you try to get on the forums, as of yesterday I have not been able to get in on the forum, today I also tried to access but still fail, it may still improve the admin of this forum, hopefully get it over with because I wanted to make a post.