Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

pecunix-pecunix.com

I got interest to this payment processor, when i read that they are mostly concern with Gold trading. It means that's very easy to invest or trade in Gold with pecunix payment processor. Though i have not use their services yet nor become a member, because so many times i have tried to join, but i keep getting error there. Well, i still want to try it, and when i join and start using their services of Gold investment, will definitely update here to all friends to partake too.

• 2 weeks later...

This is an ecurrency with very low Alexa ranking ,Just under 1K users have registered there and now they are indeed promoting many exchangers to promote this ,Anyway hope it will never become the next egold and will never be under rated ,But anyway as of know i will get it for very low amount in my currency .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The name looks new to me,though it has been online for months now,if not years,i don't know much about e-gold and their trading,so it's not necessay for me to have an account with them.But i know one day it will be needed,but since it's free,maybe i can consider joining it.

• 10 months later...

to be honest, I don't know in which field this processor is popular, I never come across the requirement of having an account with this one too, whatever, even the rank in Alexa is quite high for this processor, 471,232. not that popular one I think.

• 2 weeks later...
I got interest to this payment processor, when i read that they are mostly concern with Gold trading. It means that's very easy to invest or trade in Gold with pecunix payment processor. Though i have not use their services yet nor become a member, because so many times i have tried to join, but i keep getting error there. Well, i still want to try it, and when i join and start using their services of Gold investment, will definitely update here to all friends to partake too.
oh! Really i have ever thought that i'm the only one that do experience that sort of error when trying to egister with them,its really quite interesting payment processor that i've really seen trading on Gold.

• 3 weeks later...

so this payment processor is good option for traders, also recently, I have noticed many hyips started to accept this payment processor to allow us to venture with them, that is good to see this one getting popular among users online.

• 3 weeks later...

Though the payment processor has not never gaied that much popularity,but i still I believe with time they will have to gain more ground in the field of Payment processors,and all i would like for is if they will add more features so they will continuesly be popular in terms of payment method and yes programmes do chose them this days for their payment Method.

• 1 month later...

to be honest, I don't know in which field this processor is popular, I never come across the requirement of having an account with this one too, whatever, even the rank in Alexa is quite high for this processor, 471,232. not that popular one I think.

I'm curious so I do google and I cant' find any site that uses pecunix. this is weird. I found a single exchanger site though that accept pecunix. I really don't understand why they still exist or what is their main source of income. But I guess since its cheap to run a website they just let it run.

• 1 month later...

Though the payment processor has not never gaied that much popularity,but i still I believe with time they will have to gain more ground in the field of Payment processors,and all i would like for is if they will add more features so they will continuesly be popular in terms of payment method and yes programmes do chose them this days for their payment Method.

Well,the company had been onlien for a long time now and i am not getting much from them.If they are going to get that popular,they need to start now.By the way,i don't think they are going to be more popular than Paypal or Alertpay.

• 2 weeks later...

Well,the company had been onlien for a long time now and i am not getting much from them.If they are going to get that popular,they need to start now.By the way,i don't think they are going to be more popular than Paypal or Alertpay.

for now and if they don't make their service more interesting for members who want to use their service, it will be they cannot beat LR or AP, or at least trying to compete with them, but now they are still don't use as LR or AP

• 7 months later...

This Online Money Processor here is actually very old. More than 3 years if I am not wrong here. But, unfortunately here, this Online Money Processor is not that famous. We can see here not too many Online Programs use Pecunix in the business here. It is very sad thing.

• 4 weeks later...

This Online Money Processor here is actually very old. More than 3 years if I am not wrong here. But, unfortunately here, this Online Money Processor is not that famous. We can see here not too many Online Programs use Pecunix in the business here. It is very sad thing.

yeah and you can see to their own site script and design, if they are popular i am sure they will have better template for their site, not like this one, or at least just like Liberty Reserve, and i think they are not good and not compete if people want to use, since many of their features already available in other e-currency

• 1 year later...

Pecunix said on their website that it is possible for you to buy or sell gold but I'm not sure if that kind of thing happens with the payment processor because it does not look like a website that is dealing in gold. I have not used their service because I have not found who is paying with it.