Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Chalange Is Trading

Friends according to myself any one should need to take their trade not so easy because if you dont take it seriously and not paying your attention then you can not earn easily from forex. Forex requires all attention and efforts. If you are ready to invest then you should have all knowledge about trading live and some handsome capitals.

• 2 weeks later...

Friends according to myself any one should need to take their trade not so easy because if you dont take it seriously and not paying your attention then you can not earn easily from forex. Forex requires all attention and efforts. If you are ready to invest then you should have all knowledge about trading live and some handsome capitals.

Yes, we need and must effort maximally to success in forex. We must have strong mentality because the process to be a successful trader in forex is not easy as we think. Make an obsctale that we are facing as lesson to make us be better trader,.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Its very challenging but every business or job is so we must understand that we have to live up to the challenge and then work harder to overcome those hurdle. I don't think forex is rocket science and its much easier than my real life job. I have to know and understand a million time more in my real job so forex knowledge is very baby like to me. I don't think its hard for the majority of professional out there like financial guru who have a basic understand of the market already. I think its possible to make money in forex. I think you can achieve your trading goals so long as you work hard toward it. 

• 3 months later...

To agree to trade is even a challenge on its own which the trader has accepted to take the responsibility. Since it is that way, the trader now owes it to himself to learn how to trade, not as an option but as a necessity. Trading in Forex requires seriousness on the part of the trader.

trading and make profit is challenge to majority traders. its very difficult and require understanding about market if traders want to analyze and make proper decisions. someone who have no knowledge about market and even have no strategy to lead them to trade effectively, will always end up with over trading or trade blindly.

• 1 month later...

Forex trading business is not an easy type of business. The traders who are trading in here should be able to know how to manage their account, if not, they will not be finding it easy to trade. Forex trading is a challenge and the business is a type of business that if you are trading without hard work, you will not be able to make profit.

• 1 month later...

Maybe we can say that that which is more challenging is making profit because everyone can trade but not everyone can make profit. In this case, the only way to make that profit is to work hard and trade in the business. There is really no way a trader can take advantage of Forex without having that good knowledge of it.

make decision of trade is easy. but how to convert it into profit, that is surely challenging to many traders. most of them fail to generate good result in trading. because they are has no good ability in analyze the market. however, if traders take training and start to make knowledge and experience being sharp, perform good analysis and generate good trading decision will be easier to them.

To conform to trade is even a obstacle on its own which the trader has authorized to go on and consider accountability. Mainly because it is On this fashion, the trader now owes it to himself to be aware of the way through which to trade, not for just a alternative but for obtaining a prerequisite. 

• 1 year later...
No, I don’t think the main challenge is trading, it’s a simple business, but the crucial aspect is to manage this  correctly, if we are able to manage things well then we can be successful and in case we are unable to do this then we won’t find results in our favor, I am very lucky that I got OctaFX broker at my side, it’s a really pleasing company with ideal setup which includes the low spread of 0.2 pips for all major pairs, so that’s really helpful.

Forex trading is a challenging business because in here, it involves you to make profit and if you are not the type of trader who wants to make good profit from it or someone who lacks self confidence, then it will be so difficult for you to make anything from it. It is in this view that it is even more important that the trader will first of all learn how to minimize the chances that he or she will lose with Forex.

Trading for sure is a big challenge, how to manage the risk and making profit at the same time is not easy task. You may find conflict between trying to make bigger profit and limiting the risk because these two are opposite thing.

• 2 weeks later...

Trading itself is actually a big challenge for trader, i see every time i trade i have challenge how to analyze the market and also enter market while make the profit which i already targetted before. As long as trader can handle that challenge i think they may survive.

• 1 month later...

Forex is challenging business . It is not easy to analyze market , risk management and find right entry and exit point of market. we try to predict market but it will be just estimation we can not say anything definite that market will run according to our prediction.

• 4 weeks later...

There is no question that business is a challenge that very few are able to overcome and it’s not just once or twice, it is a requirement that we need to overcome consistently, I don’t think we will ever be successful by fluke or anything that way, so that is why we need to be extremely hard on working in order to get success. I am forever ready to face up this challenge and thanks to OctaFX broker; I have got complete support especially with their free bonuses like 50% on deposit, it is very much use able and really helps me working well which is why I like it so much and always prefer it over anything else that I have tried.

• 1 month later...

Trading will be always challenge for trader, make profit is not easy as many people just talk it from their own mouth. Imagine that with limited funds and also with uncertainity of forex itself. People will find it is hard to make much money from it plus it takes longer time to reach conclusion will the trend rise or fall.