Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

EFT - EliteFundTeam.com

juzfinal

Payout is still pending now, bad sign because the admin is not true to his word. He only gave his members a false hope. I think its better if he did not state a date or time on when he will going to pay, it only ruin his reputation.

That's how I feel about the admin now . Before I have full trust on the admin . if the admin would stop paying for the payment request of members, then he would stop paying for his cycler program. I hope the admin would be able to prove that he won't scam members.

Well, i read a replied on the post that i have made in the other forum. He been a members of EFT for a long time and he shared his experience with EFT. He said that payment delay many times before and many times the Admin broken his own words but they still got paid in the end. So i believe that members should not lost hope because they will still get their payout.

i thought Admin will pay members last week. He told one member that he will clear all the requests but he didn't do it. i hope he won't expect members to be more active now. that recent issue made members wait for him to keep his words and he didn't.

I'm exited that finally I will be paid this week. But I'm sudden that we don't receive any. I guess eft admin is busy with his personal problem that he has no choice but temporarily or keep payment pending. I'm sure in a week or two at most this problem will be solve.

• 2 weeks later...

Theirs still no news. Last time the two admin visited the site is May 16, and again with promises of new eft cycler injection and payment. But it seem after that they don't return at all. I hope they will return this week and start paying again. As the more ptp we have the more we earn.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am waitng there more 1 month for my payment and now stopped my activity there because more 1 month is so enough for waitng payment . i think after cycler goes down forum also go down . here i was not so active but after participating in cycler i start posting here but it seem that it was my wrong thinking.

@Nikhil

I think you didn't need to wait anymore because the admin seems won't be back anymore. He has run away from the forum

and I think the forum will be unavailable soon. It never happened in EFT before so it's sign that the admin will not be back

anymore. It's my opinion.

@Nikhil

I think you didn't need to wait anymore because the admin seems won't be back anymore. He has run away from the forum

and I think the forum will be unavailable soon. It never happened in EFT before so it's sign that the admin will not be back

anymore. It's my opinion.

yes probably you are correct because when so many days passed there is no payment and even there is no update form Admin also. his monitor , cycler all are down and its hard to pay members i think . here we i lost money in cycler and in forum also my request reamin pending . very bad experience.

@Nikhil

Many PTP forum have closed thread about this forum because they didn't think if admin of EFT will be back to pay

all pending payments here, including moneycycler too. Actually, it was not good to hold moneycycler program because

mostly people who held it will run away. It's similiar like HYIP site which will turn into scam sooner or later.

I argued so manytimes that in cycler-only earlyinvestor get paid but admin say you dont know about cycler and he say member to continue buying shares.at earlystage fewmember earn and nextone-gone.

according to my point-investors are wastefellow?

because cycler is a dirty program paying your money to other and there are still people who join cycler and so there are still scamer admin to use those guys.

i request everyone there must be an end to cyclers and program like club-asteria.we should stop the fraud.

if a program pay everyone then it is good.what is this worst concept of paying yours to other?

stop the fraud of cyclers and even much worst are matrix program.

Thread closed as site is no longer paying

If anyone have been paid please report the thread and the thread will be reopened again