Site link: http://www.elitefundteam.com/forum/?referredby=14

Details:

Per payment proof: 1 point

Per post: 2 points

Per thread: 3 points

Minimum cashout: 100 points

Payment processor: LR, PM

My reviews:

Admin is giving bonus for honest posters, which mean if your posts quality are good, u have the chance to get some bonus and the bonus will be up to 150% of your payout. My latest payment proof here:

8th.jpg

My LR: U2756327

Site link: http://www.elitefundteam.com/forum/?referredby=14

• Downvote 2

There is no doubt this fourm is old and trusted too but after getting my first payment my 2nd payout request are still pending although 15 days passed. as a new members i have some mistake there and after that i contact admin and he is very friendly and solved my problem and said to request my 2nd request. actually i have confusion about this 2nd request . but unfortunately i still not got paid. hope admin will soon pay me as well as other members.

As their rate is too low the admin must do something to get the attraction of the users and also as of know the best way to earn much is through their contests .

The good factor is that the admin is paying 20 cents if he process they payment very late .

in this forum i known that payments are fast so i joined and completed minimumposts and request for cashout from then onwards he didnot paid for 30days.i asked admin question during payout he disapproved.when he didnot pay for 30days i think he is scam and sent a message to admin.are you turned to scam?then he told reason that his 2familymembers died.i really felt sad.so as i got disputes.i created another account and leave the 1st one then he banned me for double accounts.he dont know reason behind creating another account i tried to contact but not succed.if anyone is there please tell admin to read the post.thankyou.

in this forum i known that payments are fast so i joined and completed minimumposts and request for cashout from then onwards he didnot paid for 30days.i asked admin question during payout he disapproved.when he didnot pay for 30days i think he is scam and sent a message to admin.are you turned to scam?then he told reason that his 2familymembers died.i really felt sad.so as i got disputes.i created another account and leave the 1st one then he banned me for double accounts.he dont know reason behind creating another account i tried to contact but not succed.if anyone is there please tell admin to read the post.thankyou.

pls don't keep trying to spam.

I will tell u the reason why u never receive your payment from EFT, because u r spamming. Although I sent more than 3 warnings for u, u keep on your activities. After admin warned and disapproved your 1st payment request, he warned u that u will get ban if u continue spamming again. However, u still continue your activities.

Hey,juzfinal.in my post i told i am banned from creating double accounts.when i login also samething appear.can i question you without reading post you are blindly posting?i am not like you.i am friendly with all members but i dont know you always try to scold me.be friendly man.dont try to scold others?

i came to know that juzfinal is mods there and knowing it very happy. anyway i am new member there but not happy with this forum. few days later i again access the forum and seen new ads there and it proved that there is no lack of fund but although the payment delay.

Hey,juzfinal.in my post i told i am banned from creating double accounts.when i login also samething appear.can i question you without reading post you are blindly posting?i am not like you.i am friendly with all members but i dont know you always try to scold me.be friendly man.dont try to scold others?

why I need to scold u? I have no idea with your words as I am just answering your question. U r posting the same doubt in all forums and I need to clarify that EFT doesn't ban any member who is honest in posting. Even though u created the 2nd account, u still continue your spamming activities, this is the main reason why both of your accounts been banned. I hope I have make things clear enough.

Well, good news for all members who requested payments. Admin already cleared all pending requests yesterday. Kindly check your LR account.

For those who are waiting about the details of payments, admin will update your thread when he got some free time. Sorry for the delay.

last time the admin has given some bonus to members to compensate for the long delays in payment. that's what good in this forum they give bonus.its like that you are getting more than 2 cents rate because of the bonus. I have not receive bonus hopefully i would too one day.

Congratulations for those who got paid. Here is another good news for all members. Admin has get back his track and he promised he will process all pending requests within 3 days period from now onwards.

Between, the latest contest running in the forum:

http://www.elitefundteam.com/forum/guess-the-price-5-x-100-reward-sponsored-by-wwwhostrailcom-t5939.0.html

EFT forum has really touched up things a lot and it appears that the Admin Faceless is usually online these days. I also noticed that the Admin of MEF is also called Faceless and I am wondering if they are one and the same person.

Faceless was a mod there before, now his identity in MEF is normal member. Yet, there is no relationship between MEF and EFT.

EFT is only having 2 admins - Faceless and ch3ck. However, ch3ck is duty on the site's script and Faceless is duty on paying members. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the lovely prize money..

You have received a payment to your account U1781555 (qibucks):

Date: 11/3/2010 4:01 AM

Batch: 48285175

From Account: U1252167 (AlexEFT)

Amount: $1.00

Memo: Reward from contest sponsored by HostRail.

www.elitefundteam.com

Thank you.