Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

when we can start trading

We can start trading in demo account. For me its not about if you are trading in real account and making profit its about learning. Once you are trading in demo account you are already learning and that means you are earning also. The more you trade the more profit you can make. Lets just all do hope that eventually we can all become a successful forex trader some day.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we can start trading on real account when we are has been profitable in demo practice. in other word, traders has ability to perform analysis and know what they should do or don't in trading. so, traders able to generate profits more than losses. however, deal with real risk of market different with trade on demo account. traders will be found the fact that pressure raise very high.

That is the explanation why I like forex buying and selling a great deal of simply because you may be capable of trade while in the forex business enterprise without needing to treatment concerning the time that you want to trade. Just what the trader need in other to trade pretty nicely and be capable to make make the most of the forex investing company is for him or her to provide the ability to trade.

Once you are making good profit in demo account you can start  in forex trading you can make real income in real account. But make sure that you keep on trading and learning for few more months before you start trading in real account. I'm so sure I can become a lucky trader some day. I really enjoy having big income in here. In few years I will be earning thousand of dollars each month.

Best for a trader to start trading at the best time which he thinks he must have learnt so well. Trading in Forex isn't much about just jumping in and out of it. What makes a good trader is the degree of knowledge he already has about the business before joining and becoming a trader lies in the success you make thereafter.

when we are ready to trade in real account then at that time we could try to trade well in the real account. To start trading in real  account, we require mental preparation and skill. because forex is a very risky business so we need to have a strong mentality. for newbie could try to trade using  cent account in tenkofx

video tutorials

we can start trading when we are has been skilled and knowledgeable. deal with real risk of market difficult when we are has lack knowledge and experience. many traders fail due to has no good knowledge and understanding how to read market circumstances.

• 4 weeks later...

You might also want to risk it when you must have traded sometime in the Demo account. I always acknowledge newbies to try out the real account as they are practicing in the Demo account. This factor helps them to determine and judge their emotional abilities. When we trade both ways, it makes us have a feel of what life is in the Demo account.

traders can start trading when they are has been skilled and able to generate profits more than losses during practice. however, though traders able to perform good in demo practice, does not mean that they will able to gain good result on live trading straight away. traders need to adapt with real market pressure and risk of lose money too. 

That of Forex is that you don't even need just practicing, rather, you need a very good knowledge of the business and what you want to achieve with it. Forex is not a place we just go in and start trading. It needs preparation and a lot of it for you to make something out of it.

We can start to trade anytime we want if we have known how to trade. The thing that is most important is if the trader is able to have a very good trading knowledge. It is the knowledge that the trader has that is very important. With a very good knowledge about the way to trade after practicing in the demo account, then you can start trading.

@garuk, that is correct without learning nobody can earn so for me I have to say that a good trader need to learn how to trade forex very well and receive the best practice.

The time when you start trading is when you are ready to trade and gather enough skills and knowledge about the trade you are about to make

• 2 months later...

i think all time is best for trading so we need to be cool minded and learn more how can we start forex about it . so we can take a sort training for forex trade . then i can start it..

I think when you are ready, ask yourselves can you make consistent profit with consistent strategy in demo account? If both of the answers are YES, then you can trade in real account. If you are not newbie make sure that you are trade when you feel fresh.

I think when you are ready, ask yourselves can you make consistent profit with consistent strategy in demo account? If both of the answers are YES, then you can trade in real account. If you are not newbie make sure that you are trade when you feel fresh.

Yes, if we want to get profit consistently in forex, we must prepare ourselves before we  start trading here. We also must improve our trading skill so we will get better result in forex. And if we are new in forex, we must try to use demo account first.

Yes, if we want to get profit consistently in forex, we must prepare ourselves before we  start trading here. We also must improve our trading skill so we will get better result in forex. And if we are new in forex, we must try to use demo account first.

That is right, we must prepare ourselves and like you already said one of the example is by keep learning in demo account. Even this is just another virtual account but the concept is good enough. People can learn without risk and for sure will lowering the learning curve.

We can start trading in both demo and in real account. If you going to trade in demo account only you will have hard time trading in real account after you trade in demo account. But if you trade in both demo and real account you will end up learning how to trade properly.

we can start trading when we feel that we have enough good trading skills. to have enough good trading skills then we can start trading with small capital to train trading mentality. in forex mentally is important. try trading in tenkofx with cent account to practice trading mentality

Open a PAMM account with TenkoFX for the chance to manage up to $100,000