Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

wishreservepay - wishreservepay.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

WishReservePay is a high yield, private loan program, backed up by Bonds, Forex, Gold, Stocks trading, and investing in various funds and activities all over the world. Our mission is to provide our investors with a great opportunity for their funds by investing as prudently as possible in various arenas to gain a high rates in return.We are a successful group of private individuals who have made our money through prudent investments in the finance industry on a worldwide basis for over 7 years.Besides, we do have a reliable and profitable source of real net income, based on the real investment from the real market.

Plan:

135% After 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $500 105.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 110.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $3,000 120.00

Plan 4 $3,001 - $50,000 135.00

235% After 3 days

Plan 1 $5 - $500 116.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 150.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $3,000 190.00

Plan 4 $3,001 - $50,000 235.00

435% After 5 days

Plan 1 $5 - $500 128.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 200.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $3,000 350.00

Plan 4 $3,001 - $50,000 435.00

735% After 7 days

Plan 1 $10 - $500 140.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 300.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $3,000 500.00

Plan 4 $3,001 - $50,000 735.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join wishreservepay here

this just another hit and run program,though the return offered by the admin of the program is high but i still believe investors can still get something from the program.the program is just newly launch and i guess the admin of this program will still be willing to pay investors still since the program is just newly launch,so investors can hit and run the program

Plan 1 $ 1 - $ 500 105.00 was an advantage that it is still possible we can get well, because such a program would not be able to run with a long time, and I'm sure the admin will just run and made ​​payments to its investors in just a few days , after which the admin will never give any further payment to its investors

something is funny with TS thread here, the minimum deposit is $500 for all plans in fact in every plan the minimum deposit is different, and also for each step of investment the rate is different, so far the one that i can invest here only the first plan and it will give me about 5% profit for one day, i think that is profitable and is at maximum profit, we can do hit and run if we want here.

I still wonder ho9w come admin able to afford to pay the members of the program because as i see the roi is too high . and its being almost 6 days the site is online and paying the members . since it is showing the paying status its good to hit and run from this program so that you will be in a safe side and do not invest again due to greed of money .

all plan in this hyip site designed for short term duration and with affordable minimum invest, will make short term investors attract to make invest in this hyip site. moreover the site also already listed on some of hyip monitor site and the current status is paying. it make this hyip site become safe place to make invest, at least so far.

Wish Reserve Pay has been paying instant for a week now, which is a nice thing to see in this short term project, the project is listed on more than twelve monitors and the current status is active, $1 minimum is nice feature, but since it is already a week old, we should be very careful at this stage to start with in here.

I still wonder ho9w come admin able to afford to pay the members of the program because as i see the roi is too high . and its being almost 6 days the site is online and paying the members . since it is showing the paying status its good to hit and run from this program so that you will be in a safe side and do not invest again due to greed of money .

From what i see that admin pay investors here because he puts investors money in forex or other investment program and if you talk about 5% profit as high i think you never or rarely invest your money in HYIP, that is standard and normal in short term program, not the most stable but good one to try and you can try even up to 3 rounds, but the shortest time of this kind of plan usually about 2 rounds. but until now this program has been paying for about one week

We can see active status for this program, everywhere, due to the program features like instant payments as well as minimum $1, they could attract small investors in a big number, thus the program could sustain this longer, but since it's been already eight days old now, I think we can't risk anymore.

Well i found a great number of payment proofs of this site here and in other forum which is proving this site as a trusted site.We can see all of the plans are short term but i will prefer to invest money in first and second plan because it provides us 90% surety that we will get paid by it.

Instant paiment...

04:54 11.05.13 Receive 22184610 U1685254

wishreservepay +40.96 Received Payment 40.96 USD from account U1685254. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to Elena82 from wishreservepay.com.

... and instant payment of referral fees to Liberty Reserve...

05/11/2013 02:41 143480738 U1302450 (wishreservepay) + $0.52 $0.01 $0.52 Hide

Merchant Reference: Memo: Withdraw to Elena82 from wishreservepay.com

... and new deposit:

05:33 11.05.13 Transfer 22185225 U1685254

wishreservepay -40.2 0.2 Sent Payment 40.00 USD to account U1685254. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Deposit to wishreservepay.com User Elena82.

Instant paiment...

04:54 11.05.13 Receive 22184610 U1685254

wishreservepay +40.96 Received Payment 40.96 USD from account U1685254. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to Elena82 from wishreservepay.com.

... and instant payment of referral fees to Liberty Reserve...

05/11/2013 02:41 143480738 U1302450 (wishreservepay) + $0.52 $0.01 $0.52 Hide

Merchant Reference: Memo: Withdraw to Elena82 from wishreservepay.com

... and new deposit:

05:33 11.05.13 Transfer 22185225 U1685254

wishreservepay -40.2 0.2 Sent Payment 40.00 USD to account U1685254. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Deposit to wishreservepay.com User Elena82.

site going amazingly.some members get payment still now.and some hyip monitors paying status.so site is ok.but not 100% safe site.they offered 1$ to start invest.so it's really good plan to make and get more investor on this site.all small investor will be happy for it.so i hope admin paying all members.and risk now for 7 days old site......

Since the program is not too much popular and it's steadily growing up, the admin might have decided to continue to enable instant payments for these ten days so far, I just am scared of short term programs like this that pass on ten days as the further investments can be risky too.

Wish Reserve Pay has been paying for a couple of weeks now, and the payment system is instant from the beginning, in this program, we can see many test spends below $5, but there is also large investors in here that trust this project and risk their funds, so far it hasn't disappointed it's investors, but it can be considered a old short term now.

Even after two weeks activity the short term project continues to pay automatic payments which is a very rare thing to see, early investors by now might have made around 70% profit on investment, as this project offers 5% in one day plan, I have always noticed enough promotion and support for WishReservePay from it's active investors.

It is awesome, i never think this program could paying for this long, also there are more rcb for this program in some hyip monitors, and more investors that try to invest in this program at the moment, maybe because admin now proof himself that he is paying, but still it is better to be careful here

It is awesome, i never think this program could paying for this long, also there are more rcb for this program in some hyip monitors, and more investors that try to invest in this program at the moment, maybe because admin now proof himself that he is paying, but still it is better to be careful here

This instant paying short term program also do offer long term plans, like After 7 days, after 14 days etc up to after 55 days maximum, I don't think this on would stay active for such a maximum period of 55 days, but for now, investors have been enjoying the lower minimum advantage of $1 for 16 days now.

I think this short term is still paying, instant, but there is no latest payment proofs posted today on public forums, the last proofs of 17th May only can be found around, that is of one day ago, may be the members are enjoying the weekend, thus the investors might have been inactive during the weekend to participate in here.