Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

wishreservepay - wishreservepay.com

HYIPCORE

Deposit...

18:51 18.05.13 Transfer 22574859 U1685254

wishreservepay -40.2 0.2 Sent Payment 40.00 USD to account U1685254. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Deposit to wishreservepay.com User Elena82.

I want to say that I - a normal player in HYIPs from Russia. I do not monitor and risking your money.

The domain age of this site is only 17 days. But there are many suppor of somes of hyip monitors. I am thinking about

to take some risk. The good is news that the minimum investment is only $1. And instant payout to libertyreserve is another

good option.

I have noticed few complaints from investors on forums regarding the website down, but it is accessible from my end and the project continues to make instant payments today as well, we can have few latest payment proofs of today and even new deposits to the program as well, investors seem to be very confident with this reliable project.

There is a complaint around from investor that their PM profit was not instant processed, and went pending, I think we should hold on our investments until the problem is sort out and the payments resume, at the same time, we can still see payment reports, may be it's the problem with e-currency, PM, I guess.

The program processed all pending withdrawals to any e-currency and continues to pay with their instant system for exactly twenty days now, that's a big achievement, the other latest payment reports say that there is no issue and they have been getting paid instant always, early investors might have been 100% BEP at this stage.

I think that problem of pending payment is not most important because they don't pay out instant therefore all payments will be pending, most important, admin still pay out good for all investors, we too can see that site have ran about 20 days already that almost monitors still listing for them with status "Paying" and with payment proof here, I think that this is good place for investing

It seems the instant payment system has been disabled now, at the stage of twenty days of the program, I think it's not a good sign, because WishReservePay so far paid instant from the day one for around three weeks, and now though they have been paying manually, many investors seem to have quit already.

Non stop instant payments for today, that is fourth week as well, WishReservePay has been an amazing short term program so far, having no or less RCB on monitors offered for it's investors can be the reason for the stability of the program, that is how many short term projects survive as long as possible.

I dont really know if the program has truely turn to scam because from what I can see here the program seems to be more un-sustainable than other program thou the roi which the program just offer seems to be a bit ok but I dont know what the admin will take it for.