Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

eugold - eugold.org

nomiasif

I've made yesterday with 30 posts and it seems that I will not have good activities today and also a member here complain probably to the co-admin. I'm still waiting here for the plugin for the points. But if ever it will not I don't know if they will manually check the posts for right post rates.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Riddick09 you are right i have manually contacted admin he said they are working on the point system and members dont need to be worry about the points they will checked all their posts and will good points till that when they will add point system here.

my payment proof:

Payment Mode Account

Date 05/08/2013 13:59

Batch 143138692

Amount: 5$

Its good to know that you guy are earning good in here. My goal in here right now is to post 20 post each time I visited this site. this is the only way I can increase my earnings and my post in here also. I been slowing down in posting in ptp forum but I'm hoping I can return to post in here again hoping that I can make good income in here each month.

I notice that 15 of my post more or less does not earn some points. I'm wondering why. But it nice to see that when I post like 15 post today I make some good points. I do hope to post in here on regular basis from now on. I see that this site is paying good and paying well so I'm hoping to make good post in here daily and hope to make good earnings in here daily as well.

I think the point there is sometimes not work, because it is not only you who feel like that, I also experienced the same thing as you create a post but do not point out, but the admin there ever tell you that every 100 post paid 3 dollars, so you do not worry about the problem of points in this forum.

Indeed it is often the case, but after I check again my point change by itself, I just completed about 23 posts on this forum and now my point is reached $ 2, I will continue posting here tomorrow because I was tired.

I have 60 post today and I'm planning to add 20 more post tomorrow. I don't know if its going to make me earn good amount of money right now but I'm sure I can say I can really make good earning in here. My main goal is to reach 200 post in here first. Once I reach 200 post then that's the time I will check how I can cashout in here. As this is my main goal and I do hope to see myself earning good amount of money in here.

We have currently under maintenance as the admin might be busy doing or configuring the point system and others. Hopefully, that it will be done in this day also so that, I can start my activity and hopefully, it will not have any difficulty or system errors while implementing those.

Forum now still can be used, I just knew that last night when I want to make a post in the forum and until now still not in use, I do not know whether the admin update the system, may soon be back on the forum.

Lol no one update again the condition of forum here..right now the forum was up again and you guys can active again here or else for you who not yet register can register and will be manually approved by nomiasif..myself was reach 30 post limit today so unable to made another post..the discussion always like that so decide made several new thread at different section hope can bring new good discussion and more easy again for people to active making 30 post daily..

I will reach 100 post in here today. Before my plan is to reach 200 post before I'm going to request payments in here but right now I feel that its better that I request payments now just to see if this site is still paying until now or not. I'm afraid that in the long run I can end up incurring loses in here. I'm really happy with the way I make some profit in here. I do hope to see myself earning big amount of money in here each month.

You are paid on the 16th, my own yesterday made ​​a request for payment and now has been approved by a moderator but admin has yet to process my payment request, I am still confused this forum pay a weekly basis or when we have reached 100 post can make a direct payment request, because I've seen the admin says if payment is done on a weekly basis.

I do not know where the admin now, I request that payment has not been made ​​up to now in the process by the admin, I just hope the admin right back in the forum and process my payment request, there may be a change or what I do not know, because i know my payment yesterday in the process on Sunday, but until now have not been in the process Monday.

I had 3 days I think it was not made ​​a post in this forum so I lost a lot of points that should have been the week yesterday I've reached 100 posts, but now I'm back on the forums and make a few posts, my target tomorrow already reached the minimum payout.

I am still waiting for my payment and admin told me within 12 hours of payment will be in the process, hopefully what was said was true and not admins keep a promise because it would be very serious repercussions if the forum admins keep a promise.

I also finally got to 100 posts on this forum and I would not wait much longer I will make payments to the three requests quickly, correctly you are saying that the admins in the forum said that the payment will be made for 12 hours and this will be my advantage to make a payment request.

Recently I get paid on this forum, the admin kept his promise to pay for 12 hours, I just visited this forum this morning and there is a notice that my payment already sent in my LR, and I've check my LR was already entered, now I 've reached 70 posts, maybe 2 more days I will get back 100 posts.

Today I made ​​a request for payment, but has not been approved by a moderator, but I saw online moderator, I want to send a message to him but I did not dare, so I thought I should wait, I have not made ​​a post today in this forum.