Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

RealityFunds - Realityfunds.net

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://realityfunds.net

Good day,

My name is Lewis Miller and I am the owner of RealityFunds . I am posting our thread because we are different from the rest. We believe that hard work is the key to making money online and we promise to work hard and professionally to attain your satisfaction.

Today , the 25th day of April of the year 2013, we are proud to announce that our website is finally ready for launching and now everyone who has access to the internet can register their own account at RealityFunds.net

We aim to be a well established company with a high level of trust, we're confident that we will be able to get where we want quickly because our company strengths are :

Fast Payments

. - Payments are manually handled for the sake of security. Nevertheless, please do expect us to process your payouts in very timely fashion.

DDoS Protection & Dedicated Server.

- In order to be competitive, we've invested a significant amount of money and time to achieve a well protected server with a high level of DDoS protection from reputable company, Black Lotus.

Excellent LIVE Customer Support

.- We keep in mind that every investor requires at least 15 minutes of live customer support weekly in order to have hassle free investment experience.

PLANS:

Plan A - 140% After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $300 105.00

Plan 2 $301 - $500 107.00

Plan 3 $501 - $2,000 110.00

Plan 4 $2,001 - $5,000 112.00

Plan 5 $5,001 and more 140.00

Plan B - 100% DAILY for 2 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $300 60.00

Plan 2 $301 - $500 63.00

Plan 3 $501 - $2,000 65.00

Plan 4 $2,001 - $5,000 70.00

Plan 5 $5,001 and more 100.00

Plan C - 550% After 5 days

Plan 1 $5 - $300 300.00

Plan 2 $301 - $500 350.00

Plan 3 $501 - $2,000 400.00

Plan 4 $2,001 - $5,000 450.00

Plan 5 $5,001 and more 550.00

Plan D - 1200% After 10 days

Plan 1 $5 - $300 800.00

Plan 2 $301 - $500 850.00

Plan 3 $501 - $2,000 900.00

Plan 4 $2,001 - $5,000 950.00

Plan 5 $5,001 and more 1200.00

Plan E - 2500% after 20 days

Plan 1 $5 - $300 1900.00

Plan 2 $301 - $500 2000.00

Plan 3 $501 - $2,000 2200.00

Plan 4 $2,001 - $5,000 2450.00

Plan 5 $5,001 and more 2500.00

Plan F - 4000% after 30 days

Plan 1 $5 - $300 3000.00

Plan 2 $301 - $500 3100.00

Plan 3 $501 - $2,000 3500.00

Plan 4 $2,001 - $5,000 3600.00

Plan 5 $5,001 and more 4000.00

Accept : LibertyReserve,Perfect Money, SolidTrustPay and EgoPay

Link : http://realityfunds.net

Plan 1 $ 5 - $ 300 105.00 was an advantage that it is still possible we can get from this program, because of the time required is quite in accordance with these advantages, however, if we take greater advantage of the other offerings given by the admin, I'm not sure we can get the benefit

140% after one single day is very high for any hyip.no business in our world can't give such profit that admin will pay his investors according the planes. the planes are attractive to attract investors and admin only try to attract investors.So if anyone want to save his money then he have stay away from this hyip.

yeah 140% after one is very high in the hyip program an i hope no businessman will pay this much commission to the investors just there try to take some profits not to give profits to the investors ,so before investing into this program review carefully an after getting good updates about the program then invest with low capital that too very high risks

The rate of interest offered is not realistic at all. 40% profit after one day is massive, and nobody can make that amount in investing after one day, it can only be concluded that the site runs like a ponzi. And as far as I can see, the site is no longer online as I am getting the the webpage cannot be displayed message.

The rate of interest offered is not realistic at all. 40% profit after one day is massive, and nobody can make that amount in investing after one day, it can only be concluded that the site runs like a ponzi. And as far as I can see, the site is no longer online as I am getting the the webpage cannot be displayed message.

i guess you don't understand this program properly,the one day plan is still very ok and it sustainable as well.the program is ok for hit and run.if an invest 10$ on this program he/she will get 40 cent profit and i can tell no investor will invest 5000$ on this program,so the one day plan is still very much safe on this program and thats will pay stay paying for 3 -4 days before running.

@savehouse, you guess I don't understand, maybe you don't understand? I am just saying that a 40 percent fold return just after one day is simply not realistic. It is way too high a return that the site claims can be able to do. If investors are able to do this, then they would have turned millionaires so quickly, but the fact is it can't be done using trading, so i am saying its mainly ponzi, and how can u say that the plan is ok, when its really not that decent.

well its fabulous to view that lowest set by simply admin is 5$ in addition to i see they have made numerous payments but i am not sure it will complete 1st week simply because have made available only a couple of reasonable earnings plan in this article and with other programs profit is excessive high which is not inexpensive for admin also i dont recognize how they will certainly attain this specific profit. Allow see exactly what happened.

mostly new hyip program currently offering high profit return for short term duration plan. nothing wrong with that but investors concern actually is in the hyip reliability. all investors know that high profit return will never lead the hyip able to sustainable. so, if insist to make invest in such hyip including this hyip, its not advisable move.

• 2 weeks later...

Reality Funds has been paying for around two weeks now, the program has extended the referral commission, 5%, the first week promotion for another week too, in their recent update admin also mentioned their banners to promote the program, also to check the member stats available on the site.

Yeah, i also feel regret that why i don't invest in this program sooner, i also find a lot of payment proofs in the other forum.Aside of that thing, there are a lot of hyip monitors that monitoring this program include some big hyip monitors like Goldpoll or HYIP explorer. since this program listed in that big monitors, i am sure that realityfunds will have chance to survive until next week.

this site really great site.but great for 1st some days.they paid their members for 1st 10-15 days then stop paying.i see all hyip programs like this.yeah this programs paid members for some days.and also paid when they get enough profit from members.but i can't take any risk.and really high risk to invest here.so better go back from this programs.....

Reality Funds has got a lot of promoters recently that the program could sustain this longer for fifteen days now, and the latest payments proofs can be found of today, that is 10th May, the admin has also took enough efforts to make the program a big success staying active for such a long time.

Reality Funds website experienced downtime due to security upgrade by Black Lotus, here is the explanation from the admin regarding the same.

May-10-2013 11:47:49 AM

Realityfunds Newsletter - Info about the recent downtime and more.

Hello everyone!

As many of you noticed, we experienced a sporadic downtime due to a security upgrade by Black Lotus, our dedicated server provider. The result is an optimised and more powerful dedicated server.

Due to a recent wave of sites reporting members account getting hacked , we have decided to disable the account edit feature. You will now have to send support ticket if you want to make a change in your account profile.

We also want to tell you all that due to massive interest in our program, we have hired a professional for our live chat. He will be able to answer your questions in real time. Please note that if you need to update something in your account please submit your request via support ticket.

We have banned a lot of cheaters for self referring so they could claim RC as well as earnings. Each day we ask ourselves, why do these people feel the need to do that? We are already paying a high daily return so there is really no need to cheat for RC. The offenders are not banned and will not be draining our advertising budget any longer.

Another set of good news; have you seen our amazing alexa traffic rank? For a website online only for 16 days, these numbers are really amazing! We are very proud of this and would like to thank you all for contributing!

Check our alexa rank here : http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/realityfunds.net#

To finish our newsletter off, here is a quote from our FAQ:

After I make a withdrawal request, when will the funds be available in my ecurrency account?

Funds are usually available within 12 hours from time of withdrawal request.

this site now old site but still paying their members.so site now fairing and also their invest plan really high and high rate profit plan.so some risk can be faced if invest here.but if u invest here small money u will get your money guaranteed.but if u invest big money,so it will be risk for invest money and u could be lost your money..also offering 5$ to start invest here..so all small investor get chance to invest here....

Site is back up and running, after recent issues with the site for a couple of days due to down time of GoldCoders, tickets, missing deposits and withdrawal issues were discussed in detail in their latest news letter !

May-13-2013 05:56:45 PM

RealityFunds.net is BACK!

RealityFunds is BACK!

After a couple of days of tumult with server issues, Goldcoders being down and then fatal settings error in our script, we are back again. We have worked extremely hard the last 48 hours to get our website back up and running.

We have a couple of things we need to share with you, as we are going to need your help to get everything running 100% smooth again.

Withdrawals

Due to the downtime we have to take some steps to ensure the stability of RealityFunds.

In order for us to be 100% sure we can meet all withdrawal requests for the next two days without having to pay penalties for withdrawing from our investment accounts premature, the following is going to happen.

We will cancel all withdrawal requests and place the amounts back into your balances.

You will be allowed to make a total of $50 MAX withdrawal today.

Tomorrow you will be allowed to make an additional $50 withdrawal.

(ONE $50 withdrawal per day for TWO days per member).

You may choose to respend into a new plan from your cash balance balance or simply wait 2 days to place your larger requests.

These steps are necessary to balance out and in to match our investments and ensure we are able to further plan how much we need to have available in the accounts for payments versus how much can be placed in our investment accounts to earn the fantastic profits we offer.

We appreciate your understand and support in this matter

Missing deposits

As you have all heard by now, Goldcoders website has been down for a few days and this has caused deposits not to reflect in accounts automatically, as any website running a licensed Goldcoders script, rely on them for confirmation.

We had already manually added most of these, before yesterdays error occurred and our website went offline. But there are still a few to go and we need everyone with a missing deposit to send us a ticket.

Please induce the following information:

Your username

Your email

Your payment processor account name, number or email

the batch number of the payment.

the plan you were depositing to

Tickets

We are flooded with tickets and by far most are the same issue - "my deposit is not added".

We have now deleted all the tickets, because most do not have the required information as outlined above and so to avoid looking over the same account multiple times and weeding through tons of emails finding the odd one out, deleting all is the easiest solution.

Please resubmit and only send a single ticket for a single issue. Thank you!

That was all, we are thrilled to be back online and hope you are all ready to make money again.

Regards,

RealityFunds.net