Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Importance of dream in FOrex

Dream is nothing but a dream until we make or turn it to reality. I don't recommend that we invest money in forex if we don't have trading plan. Dream can turn to nightmare in just a matter of time. So its better that we just going to forget about forex trading if we don't know how to trade in the first place. I do hope that in the long run I can see myself as a successful trader also.

Forex is a high profitable business so everybody has his dream about his forex business. I have also a dream about forex. My dream is my goal. I want to get into the top position of forex traders slowly and step by step.

This is true, the profit offered in Forex business is actually very high. So, there is no wonder, so many people want to try trading in forex business. But then, they get upset, because they realize, the risk in forex business is very high. It is not as simple as they think to reach the dream

This is true, the profit offered in Forex business is actually very high. So, there is no wonder, so many people want to try trading in forex business. But then, they get upset, because they realize, the risk in forex business is very high. It is not as simple as they think to reach the dream

Yeah, forex is a promising business if we can trade well. And surely, each trader have a dream, but we have to remember, even though forex trading is a promising business, we also have to remember the risks of forex trading, so it will not be ignored.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I guess we can make some side money but its not that easy to make our dream come true like make as much as we want too since the market plays tricks on us. I guess you could lose just as much. Its nice to scalp some money and I guess that will always be welcomed by me. I love to make side money but I don't dream that big as I can lose just as much too. 

• 3 months later...

having a dream is necessary. however, not just a dream but people set the plan to achieve it. with forex, traders have chance to make their dream come true. since trading business offering traders huge amount of potential income. however, require working hard in learning to make traders become skilled. which it is main requirement to be successful in forex business.

• 2 weeks later...

Dreams are just there for us to work on it. If a trader understands Forex and how to trade, then the goals, dreams and aspirations he sets for himself would definitely come to pass. Trading in Forex is all about getting that which the business offers. It doesn't really lie much on that which that which the trader desires but with hard work, he gets closer to his heart desire.

• 2 weeks later...

We really need good dreams to succeed if you want to succeed then there is a great need for you to dream big those people who dream big dreams dont have anything bad in forex trading because from what i know if you dream bad then you will surely see yourself as been a bad trader but good dreams is always the best

@tray, sure but there are dreams that only end up making us more losses than we assume. It's not about having a dream or a visit of what you want to achieve in Forex but being able to set a target that you can really achieve. Trading in Forex is not something that we achieve with loads of wishes.

The thing that is important in here in the forex trading business is for the trader to be able to learn how to trade very well. When he or she know how to trade, it will mean that the trader will be able to achieve his or her dream in the forex trading business. When a trader is not ready to learn how to trade, he or she will not be able to make any money in forex.

It can be a motivation for us. But surely, we must think realistic that we must effort to be able to get maximal result in forex trading. We must know how to minimize the risk so we will get maximal result here. Beside that as a trader, we must be discipline because if we are not discipline, our skills will be useless.

Dream can just stand as a pillar any trader can always look up to for success. When we set our goals and aspirations in life, it helps us manage what we want and that which we desire to have. That is mainly the way dreams help us because it gives us something to look up. It is always better when we work towards our dreams rather than just leave it there to lie fallow.

• 1 month later...

If the trader is dreaming of how he or she can be able to make huge profit from trading in the forec business, he or she should be able to to learn how to trade very well. It is good that the trader will have to set a target for himself or herself and this thing should help him or her to be what he or she wants to be.

Of course, your knowledge is what makes you achieve those dreams you set out to have. Dreaming is only a target to riches or wealth. What makes them come to pass is when we are able to work towards achieving them which is gotten by virtue of our hard work. The action we take towards the realization of our dreams is what determines the success.