Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

pilotobux - pilotobux.com

obeconline

average rate per click is $0.001 and its very low. standard member will get around $0.007 per day while upgraded member get $0.01 only. to be honest, will be difficult to the site attract many clickers to join and it also will make the site will experience progress because advertisers maybe reluctant to join if the site have low number of member.

a brand new ptc site with 56 members so far and i think they are not all active because in the site stats i only see 1 member is online.

i think the admin should do a lot of advertising to popular ptc sites to attract advertisers and members as well.

i guess ptc members got discourage when they got to the page of this program,the click rate on the program is very low and i think that's why the program has not being able to get members that will be active on the program despite the fact that that have register with the program.the click rate for standard members is not encouraging at all.

first of all site is not in english thats why many people are not willing to join it and next thing is that admin dont want standard members because earnings available for standard members are only 40% of 1 cent while upgraded members can earn 12c daily from it.

Oh my god, the rate per click is so low, i cannot imagine how much time we need to spend so we can cashout from this program, but aside from that bad thing, this program also not force their members to invest here before they cashout, and it is good for some hit and runner like me.

Sometimes we really need to make sure that we are doing the right thing before we tried to join this site. I know its free to join and we have nothing to loss but actually if we think about it we have lots of things to loss if we don't know that the site is actually not paying. So its good to check first if theirs someone who really active in here and not only us and got paid also. Because if we going to be active in here and not get paid then we are wasting our time that suppose to make us earn money if we are active in other ptc sites.