Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Can no deposit free money help you achieve success on forex ?

kaito kid

Yes for sure it still attract a lot of people no matter what, who doesn't want to get free money to trade or to hold the current position you still opened? But that is not the definition of success. A trader who want to be a successful one should learn to trade , if you able to make profit and control the risk you will be different.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can use free money to start trading in forex, but i think it will be difficult if we trade with freemoney because it's usually in small amount.Try to use it to start trading and understand more about forex trading. I still try to make my trading skill be better and get more profit from time to time with FXB trading

• 2 weeks later...

That is the right point and by use small capital i am sure we will grow if we able to carefully trade. Making less mistake and keep making profit is something that you should do, but have a good start means that you may be a better trader in future, but the real one who decide it is not the start but the process and that is you as trader.

@uncle gober Little or Small capital amount is a good start for somebody without much money on their pocket, but the bigger capital you have the more lot you could afford thus saving much of your time to get bigger amount of pips. Back to the free money, it is not useless as long as there are no hidden terms for us, as long as it is free to use for trading it would be so much helpful.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if that will help you but to give you some chances to start making money in this business then I will agree with you. It is possible to achieve success on forex with free capital, which means like FBS program where you will get small capital after joining join as the trader. It will just take longer route than other who have real money to invest directly.

no deposit bonus will help trader to understand about forex trading with real account. Not all trader, there is no deposit bonus, but traders. I also didn't use no deposit bonus for trading, including when started trading with FXB.

As a good start i think that is a good idea, many newbies don't have money in thier own pocket make it hard to trade in real account. The side effect of this event that they usually think tgat in demo account they can do as much as what they want but in my case usually newbies lack of knowledge and emotion control so it is a better start for them,

As a good start i think that is a good idea, many newbies don't have money in thier own pocket make it hard to trade in real account. The side effect of this event that they usually think tgat in demo account they can do as much as what they want but in my case usually newbies lack of knowledge and emotion control so it is a better start for them,

But that is not an excuse sidejob, we should afford to invest our own pocket money, also if we want to be honest the minimum deposit on STP is quite lower compared to ECN. Just with $200 at least you can start your investment even with leverage like 1:200. Deposit free bonus doesn't guarantee your profit but it still gives you chance to start trading.

But that is not an excuse sidejob, we should afford to invest our own pocket money, also if we want to be honest the minimum deposit on STP is quite lower compared to ECN. Just with $200 at least you can start your investment even with leverage like 1:200. Deposit free bonus doesn't guarantee your profit but it still gives you chance to start trading.

Yeah, trading using own money will make us more feel about forex trading. It will be different when use no deposit bonus, although both are real account. I also didn't start trading with no deposit bonus in FXB. I used my own money

Yeah, trading using own money will make us more feel about forex trading. It will be different when use no deposit bonus, although both are real account. I also didn't start trading with no deposit bonus in FXB. I used my own money

Well, based on my opinion you got the feel of losing money but if your free bonus is coming up from something that you spend much of your time with, the effect would be the same. Back to the current topic, can no deposit free money gives us success? Realistically it is possible, but it takes many years rather than investing your own. It is possible but still very tidy and isn't an efficient way.

@ myregister : Excuse? For what? In fact, the no deposit free bonus is a good start for ultimate newbie who doesn't know any single cents about foreign exchange, the amount if not that much but still allow them to start trade with 1 cent lot size. If the trader is patient in 3 or 4 years they can earn 3-4 digits depend on how much profit they made.

Well, based on my opinion you got the feel of losing money but if your free bonus is coming up from something that you spend much of your time with, the effect would be the same. Back to the current topic, can no deposit free money gives us success? Realistically it is possible, but it takes many years rather than investing your own. It is possible but still very tidy and isn't an efficient way.

I don't think that we will only spend our time but we will get trading experience. We just have to maximize it as well as possible. It can help us to get success in forex, but not directly. I mean not use no deposit bonus for trading then we can earn from forex only from this, but experience which we get from this. Anyway, I ever used no deposit bonus in other broker before I use FXB for trading. I get many experience from it that can help me to understand about forex

I don't think that we will only spend our time but we will get trading experience. We just have to maximize it as well as possible. It can help us to get success in forex, but not directly. I mean not use no deposit bonus for trading then we can earn from forex only from this, but experience which we get from this. Anyway, I ever used no deposit bonus in other broker before I use for trading. I get many experience from it that can help me to understand about forex

Success in forex trading that it is not easy to achieve, but successful in forex is one factor that we must run with always the learning and struggle to maximize the skills of trading skills, business is very high risk, so please maximize the ability to The advantages we can get easily

Very true, because in this forex there is no one ever there is instant and no one ever easy. Because it is very important for traders to be able to have good trading skills and reliable when running trading activities with Tickmill.

To get success, it takes process. And we need to maximize our trading skills to improve more our trading experience. with FXB, I also try to more improve my trading skills. When trading I also use forex analysis to find the right moment

To get success, it takes process. And we need to maximize our trading skills to improve more our trading experience. with FXB, I also try to more improve my trading skills. When trading I also use forex analysis to find the right moment

True, however no deposit theoretically would help traders to gain success in foreign exchange. Why? Just look at the capital they had, without capital and with capital will give different clear situation for trader, you can gain success if you have capital but if you don't have capital when you can start to trade? Never.

True, however no deposit theoretically would help traders to gain success in foreign exchange. Why? Just look at the capital they had, without capital and with capital will give different clear situation for trader, you can gain success if you have capital but if you don't have capital when you can start to trade? Never.

The capital is actually not very important, the most important in forex business is a capable trader with a maximum of good trading skills, because with no maximum skill maximum trading ability will not be successful in forex. Remind success in the forex there must be a struggle and also a full sacrifice

Little or much of the capital we have is important, but the important thing is to focus on how we can manage trading in a good and right way. Because it would be useless if we join the forex trading with large capital but not good management.

I really agree with that. Because in the forex it will never have an instant. Traders really need sufficient skills in order to manage tarding and generate profits according to what is expected.

Never instant for sure, no deposit free bonus is a good idea for newbies maybe this feature is not good for big traders but for newbie it could be their first step to start earn more profit. So, in the end that is true that deposit free money/bonus could help someone to achieve success but this only applied to newbies.

How can you say something like that , it is irresponsible. I know that we need a set of skill in order to survive in foreign exchange but capital is a good starting point for us, even with a good skill someone still need more times to get large profit because he or she have tiny amount of capital to start.

We must also be able to continue to improve our trading skills in order to get better, that's why I use dmeo account and educational program provided, I use it to be better in improving the skills so I can be more Confident when running trading activities.

Understanding forex well will generate the maximum profit for us. Forex is a business with high risk so for satisfactory results then we need a good understanding seems to be in learning to struggle maximize the ability of good trading in order to facilitate for the course of our trading