Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Can no deposit free money help you achieve success on forex ?

kaito kid

No deposit bonus will help us to understand about forex trading. Some broker also offer  it and we can try to maximize it. Understand the rule so bonus will not be canceled.

Well, we can try to implement our MM and RM on no deposit bonuses. We might might win some bucks from our skills without involving any kind of risks

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No deposit bonus will help us to understand about forex trading. Some broker also offer  it and we can try to maximize it. Understand the rule so bonus will not be canceled.

Yes as trader also need reading rules about bonus no deposit, because usually different broker has different rules about bonus no deposit, so they can understand and can work to fulfilled all requirement if they can increasing bonus to bigger money, if skill supported hence possible start from bonus no deposit then become real cash money

@radex78: I think that is another matter because free deposit usually mistake as free thing, something that you shouldn't take or something that is not worthy or just as trial and so on. The key here is not the money but how we trade in forex, many people hope that they have big amount of money but they suffer more when find they cannot control the risk.

@radex78: I think that is another matter because free deposit usually mistake as free thing, something that you shouldn't take or something that is not worthy or just as trial and so on. The key here is not the money but how we trade in forex, many people hope that they have big amount of money but they suffer more when find they cannot control the risk.

Well, some traders considered these free bonuses as their own money. They trade it seriously to achieve the withdraw-able profits from their no deposit bonuses. 

Well, some traders considered these free bonuses as their own money. They trade it seriously to achieve the withdraw-able profits from their no deposit bonuses. 

Sure, why not so far i don't see any reason why no deposit free money cannot be treated as broker's money. They gave it to us even with some fishy requirements, but you cannot withdraw it. You just able to use it as your trading, means that you can trade for it and that money will act as your investment and to hold your position if you are in lose.

Yes indeed, I am ever reading certain trader which able increasing bonus to bigger money, and this is also as good opportunity if already understand with rules then hardwork to fulfilled all requirement hence we have opportunity to making real cash money from bonus no deposit, and skill also hardwork required

I couldn't agree more with you radex78, many traders think that higher leverage is bad but in fact that is not because it is so much helpful especially to new one, but still remember that i mean is higher not over leverage. Higher leverage of course according to me is like 1:200 or 1:500 but over leverage is like 1:1000 or 1:2000. One of the best feature offered by broker since modern fx trading.

• 3 weeks later...

As long as you can take the chance to make some profit then that is not such a big deal to us. Deposit free money seems too good to be true but in some broker they offer something like this, only few will take it but for me this doesn't make much sense and based on what i heard, most of this kind of broker usually don't pay their clients or treat them in a different way with lot of nonsensical rules.

I couldn't agree more with you radex78, many traders think that higher leverage is bad but in fact that is not because it is so much helpful especially to new one, but still remember that i mean is higher not over leverage. Higher leverage of course according to me is like 1:200 or 1:500 but over leverage is like 1:1000 or 1:2000. One of the best feature offered by broker since modern fx trading.

Now some broker offer higher leverage 1:1000, but so far I am not use these leverage and in my forexmart account only use 1:50 only, using high leverage if any trader can't control their risk management and always pursue big profit with using bigger lot size, usually using high leverage will harmful account, as trader also need understand with leverage that chosen

Now some broker offer higher leverage 1:1000, but so far I am not use these leverage and in my forexmart account only use 1:50 only, using high leverage if any trader can't control their risk management and always pursue big profit with using bigger lot size, usually using high leverage will harmful account, as trader also need understand with leverage that chosen

Make sure to understand the fundamentals of the leverage itself since it's offering both advantages and disadvantages.

We can use no deposit bonus to start trading in forex. We will get more experience and it can be used as lesson to make us  be better. Demo account also can be used to hone our trading skills

Yes actually we can start with bonus no deposit from broker, because this is also as one opportunity for trader to making money start from zero capital, and while learning trading using bonus no deposit of course will safier than investing own money, but yes usually there are certain rules regarding with bonus

Yes actually we can start with bonus no deposit from broker, because this is also as one opportunity for trader to making money start from zero capital, and while learning trading using bonus no deposit of course will safier than investing own money, but yes usually there are certain rules regarding with bonus

no deposit bonus can be used to hone our trading psychology. We will get real trading experience to improve our skills. If there is no deposit bonus which can be maximized, try to take this chance

Yes it could be use for that but the main point here is that bonus also could be used to make your trading easier since you don't have to make a deposit especially for the one who prefer instant way to get money from this business, but remember no free lunch, they do something like this for the sake of getting more people to join their services

We can use no deposit bonus to start trading in forex. We will get more experience and it can be used as lesson to make us  be better. Demo account also can be used to hone our trading skills

I guess bonuses are more complex to understand however if anyone allows no deposit bonuses to trade and withdrawing of profits is easier without depositing anything then we can take a try otherwise it is good to learn through demo trading.

I think as one great opportunity now many broker offer bonus no deposit, it still attract many trader to using bonus no deposit, especially beginner because they still in learning stage hence using bonus no deposit will safier than investing from own money, and this also can become second step after trader learn with demo account

Most of the no-deposit bonuses are not good. That being said, such bonuses are also offered by genuine & regulated brokers to try out their services. I once took the no-deposit bonus of $100 from capitaloneforex.com. They have some requirements like to make particular lot trades in a given period of time which is not enough to trade effectively to make profits & most importantly to withdraw. Needless to say, they did not honor my withdrawals and later disabled my account. Very bad experience!

Most of the no-deposit bonuses are not good. That being said, such bonuses are also offered by genuine & regulated brokers to try out their services. I once took the no-deposit bonus of $100 from capitaloneforex.com. They have some requirements like to make particular lot trades in a given period of time which is not enough to trade effectively to make profits & most importantly to withdraw. Needless to say, they did not honor my withdrawals and later disabled my account. Very bad experience!

Well, it's their right to set some rules because they want no bankruptcy too when giving some no deposit bonuses to clients

You need first to invest yourself. Money investment is a big deal, but then you can try no deposit account if you dont have enough funds to invest. But the most important, is you give yourself, hardwork, time and motivation

Some broker offer bonus no deposit, included forexmart, which offer bonus no deposit and actually this is also as one opportunity for trader that might still not yet intention to investing their money, hence start with bonus no deposit will become one opportunity to making money start from zero capital but as trader also need to reading rules regarding with bonus