Sender Name: ad2million.com

Sender Email: admin@ad2million.com

Reference Number: 24AA6-4274A-98DD2

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Nehmer!

Congratulations, you have earned a commission at ad2million!

Your direct referral has spent $ 10.00 and

you have received a direct commission of $ 1.00!

Great job and thank you!

ad2million Team

GOT PAID AGAIN BY AD2MILLION

ad2million.png

ad2million.com (admin@ad2million.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

* Date: March 10, 2011 2:57:53 PM

* Amount Sent: $10.00 USD

* Sender Name: ad2million.com

* Sender Email: admin@ad2million.com

* Reference Number: CCB14-A409A-0250A

Can see some members here are getting high referral commission here. I am interested in this program but right now i have spent the money i wanted to invest, but i will still save up to buy one or two shares again. And i will contact you when i need to do some exchange. Thank you.

Congratulations Nehmer!

Congratulations, you have earned a bonus referral commission at ad2million!

Your direct referral marzipan has repurchased $ 10.00 and

you have received a bonus referral commission of $ 0.20!

Great job and thank you!

ad2million Team

Congratulations Nehmer!

Your direct referral has spent $ 10.00 and

you have received a direct commission of $ 1.00!

Great job and thank you!

ad2million Team

Wow nehmer, you're getting a lot of referral commission.

Where did you find all these active downlines? :P

How many downlines do you have?

About to break even. Next payment will get me over the bep. :lol:

Now, it's time to get more aggressive. :P

ad2.png

Congratulations Nehmer

Your direct referral has spent $ 350.00 and

you have received a direct commission of $ 35.00!

Great job and thank you!

ad2million Team

@keuss i just woke them up from slumber and emailed all of them..

and promoting it to my friends.. the more the merrier :D

May i know how you guys are promoting this your links? Maybe i should start to add it to my links in all forums. Who knows i might get lucky and hit a lack pot.

You could try, but I don't think a2m pays the referral commission to non-upgraded members.

Please anyone verify this?

Maybe you can promote first, then buy positions quickly when people start to join under you. :P

So that's it.We need to upgrade too,by buying position here before we can earn from our referral deposit?That's really discouraging,well,i would have join this program next week,but am in some other hyip investment now,i really hope to start here very soon.

Congratulations Nehmer!

Your direct referral has spent $ 20.00 and

you have received a direct commission of $ 2.00!

Great job and thank you!

ad2million Team

I currently have a total of 22 referrals, and only 5 are active. Maybe i should email the inactive ones to give the program a try, but i'm a bit shy to do so, after all, they might not have money to invest or they're skeptical of the program. Or they simply might get annoyed, after all, i'm urging them to shell out money, lol. Maybe i should just wait for them to upgrade by themselves.

I got $10 now from adm2illion and I am very happy , next week I will repurchase 1 more position here and next2 week I will cash out $10 again. I do it alternately :D

i have 7 referrals in ad2million but only 2 upgraded and having many positions :)

I thought about how am going to start having referrals, and what come up is i should start telling my friends offline to take a goal with this one.

It only takes 2months to break even and see if it works out.

@memoney: yeah you are right.. 2 months needed here or 50 days to break even the amount you invested. anyway I already got profit here and I hope I can get more from referral commissions :D

one of my friend's referral will be purchasing 50 positions 1 time purchase .:OMG

Congratulations Nehmer!

Your direct referral marzipan has repurchased $ 10.00 and

you have received a bonus referral commission of $ 0.20!

Great job and thank you!

ad2million Team

if they dnt reply cancel the ticket and make another just make sure only one is open to let them notice it.

I missed what you said nehm, i just noticed it now while i was reading my piled up email alerts from DMT. Maybe i got too excited posting my payment proof that time so i didn't notice lol. Anyway i'll follow your advice, it's been days since the admin replied to my ticket, and as i expected, again my account isn't fixed. I'll send another ticket this coming friday. But i feel like the response will be sent only after i request for a withdrawal. I wonder what's taking them so long to take action.

I currently have a total of 22 referrals, and only 5 are active. Maybe i should email the inactive ones to give the program a try, but i'm a bit shy to do so, after all, they might not have money to invest or they're skeptical of the program. Or they simply might get annoyed, after all, i'm urging them to shell out money, lol. Maybe i should just wait for them to upgrade by themselves.

An upline who are interested in his or her donwline's participation to a program is always better than an indifferent one.

Most of them, if not all will appreciate your contact. All they have to do is that delete the mail or contact you not to send more mail if they are annoyed by it.

Whether they shell out money is up to them, you're just showing them the fact which members with positions are making money and they can also make if they purchase the positions. :P

I see, you have a point there. Although i just don't know how to start the conversation. Maybe i'll just say "hi" first? Lol. I think i should build rapport first in order for them to trust me. I better start thinking of the right intro then.

I see, you have a point there. Although i just don't know how to start the conversation. Maybe i'll just say "hi" first? Lol. I think i should build rapport first in order for them to trust me. I better start thinking of the right intro then.

Look through your email inbox, or maybe your spam folder for a guide.

You may find a pointer or two from the mails you've got, maybe you have some saved mails from your unlines urging you to upgrade. :lol:

Also, if you're in any matrix or cycler programs other than a2m, there will be some educational materials about promoting the programs.

All these things will give you some ideas.

Congratulations Nehmer!

Your direct referral marzipan has repurchased $ 20.00 and

you have received a bonus referral commission of $ 0.40!

Great job and thank you!

ad2million Team