Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

IAFT forum - forum/tradersunion.com

Nagilover

Try to visit the site and you can check in their the list of payments processors that you can use to request payments also the minimum amount allowed for each processors to use to cashout. I do hope that in the long run we can all be making good income in here without any worries. This is the main reason why I like to focus on making good income in here.

I keep forgetting to post on the a.k.a. So I just hope that I would be a time make a lot of post here later on. I would like to be able to earn a lot her monthly. Able it very nice that the site is still vulnerable much stable up to now. The admin is doing pretty well on maintaining the ptp here. I just hope that it would last a long time indeed even more.

I discovered that some threads have been closed here and that limits the activities here. Well, it's just about 2 sections which include the what is Forex section and I want to start trading but still fine with the rate of activities. I guess the forum with the highest activity.

I can't find any information about the kind of payment processor they are using to pay their members.

I need to know if they are paying via Payza too.

Dear Forumite,

Please be familiar with all available payment systems in the Funds withdrawal section on the IAFT website.

One thing I like about this forum is the fact that I have been able to learn some things from some of the traders there. I used to find it difficult analyzing the market from news but from the way some skillful traders i got as friends there brushed me up and gave me the tips, I have been coping with it and will still check that out with the Demo account.

• 2 weeks later...

I checked the forum today because I saw a payment proof of a member and the member got paid for about $12,so I was forced to visit the forum. On getting to the forum,I checked my post count and I realised that I still need to make 333 posts before I can reach the payout. I suddenly lost motivation when I thought about it.

Nowadays as I started my activity on this forum, I do not know why a lot of my posts were deleted over there that is why I have got now discouraged to post over there, other than me I also was told that this thing was also happening with other new members, is it true.

Nowadays as I started my activity on this forum, I do not know why a lot of my posts were deleted over there that is why I have got now discouraged to post over there, other than me I also was told that this thing was also happening with other new members, is it true.

If you post one by one you will get delete instantly or admin think It is not good quality enough he will delete I get delete around 200 posts but I never mind since I understand him

So many reasons could lead to the admin deleting a poster's post. If you post back to back, so many posts or senseless posts all in the name of bonus hunting, he wouldn't waste time to delete your posts. On the other hand, if you abide by the rules and post well, you will get your full rates.

If you post one by one you will get delete instantly or admin think It is not good quality enough he will delete I get delete around 200 posts but I never mind since I understand him

Yes this was one issue once but I was informed of it by the Moderator so I corrected myself over here, nowadays I think I have got stabled at the forum as now not many posts are deleted and a good balance is therefore maintained in my bonus, @hadg33 I think if you have $0 in your account you would still need only 250 posts to reach minimum $10 payout, I did not understand how 333 posts?

I don't mind either if the admin is trying to maintain good quality of post. This would be good to the forum or else the site would just be full of spam post and it might affect the forum. So I do accept the strict rules imposed here. But I do think it's still possible to make payout here. We just have to be careful in how we post.

Yeah, actually it has brought in some sanity and you can find some good and quality posts there. Also, so many members have really decreased their activities to the barest minimum. But I think it's fine now But still missing some posters who used to be active a lot. One of which, taught me how to analyze with news.

Well to be true after my posts were deducted previously I lost my hope in iaft, I mean they just deleted 75+ posts after a few days and when I inquired the reason that why did they do so the answer was that I was posting one by one while I am on other hand sure I was not posting one by one so as they deducted $3+ I just got enough with iaft and eventually pulled myself out of the forum as well for the time being.

Dear Forumites,

There are many payment proofs that IAFT forum pays for informative posting. If posts do not correspond to the Forum rules, they will be deleted. Thus, if any forumite violates the rules, the Forum Moderator will delete posts and cancel the balance. That is why, you should follow the rules to receive payment for posting. First of all, be familiar with the rules,  follow them strictly and you will be rewarded for posting.

If any questions arise, do not hesitate to apply to our support service- we are always glad to assist you!