Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

it took quite a long time to get success

Well yeah there is never short cut to success, if we want to get successful in forex trading it would require a lot of things from us, we would need to strive and do hard work including we should have determination and will power to learn forex trading firstly and then we should think of making profits from forex trading and becoming successful and so it would take some time to get success in forex trading.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Yes as we know that every thing looks like difficult at starting points but its really not as we consider in the same way the forex is good one we should learn trading course and do it it will be a good and easy you dont need to worried about it just relax and do you work in a cool condition so you do it perfectlly.

Becoming successful in Forex isn't easy. It never has been for anyone and it is not a place success just flows in on request. Here, you work for it before it will come to pass. You simply have to do it and achieve it yourself. This takes a lot of trials and error and it is only when a trader is determined that he can make something out of Forex.

• 2 weeks later...

Also, the length of time a trader takes to attain success in Forex might depend more on the level of his IQ. There are simply those who can learn much faster and quicker than others. These set of people have the tendency to understand and see Forex as a business without that much stress when it comes to their counterparts. Learning Forex requires a trader's level interest as that is a factor that counts more.

• 2 weeks later...

It is not easy for the traders who is trading in the forex business to be able to make fast money by trading in forex. They cannot be able to achieve success very fast because forex is not a money making machine. When you start to learn, you should be able to trade in the demo account for at least three months for you to understand it very well.

We need a lot of time for us to learn first this forex trading so that we will be able to become successful in currency trading. When I joined forex trading it took me sometimes for me to learn and understand this market. I had a hard time but at the end I achieved my goal to earn a profit thought its not yet enough yet but I am happy for the outcome of my trading.

please vote FBS in IAFT awards : link vote

• 2 weeks later...

yes dear because we have to learn the forex first of all then we can earn profit in forex that is not difficult but if we do not learn the forex and start it then we can not get the  profit in forex we can loss our invest in forex so learn the forex if you want to earn the money.

In all walks of life, it takes time to become successful and making some good success out of anything we do in life is not that which comes easy. Trading in Forex is at the same time not that which making money from it is easy. It takes time as well before a trader can call himself a successful trader and be assured he would make something good out of Forex.

Good results failed to feature a person finger snap. It arrives by means of process of experiments, working towards and be not concern to fail. With no it, not possible for somebody to attain achievements, even Donald Trump ever fail in advance of he get back his achievement again. 

require process and traders should be patient in this case. construct knowledge and experience won't be happen in single night only. while make capital growing high can be done overnight too. so, reasonable if take times to become successful in this business. some traders even require years to achieve consistency.

require process and traders should be patient in this case. construct knowledge and experience won't be happen in single night only. while make capital growing high can be done overnight too. so, reasonable if take times to become successful in this business. some traders even require years to achieve consistency.

Yes, to be successful trader in forex is not easy thing. As a traders, we must be able to improve our skills if we want to get maximal result and more maximal in forex. We can learn from our experience beside that, we also must be patient.

Open a PAMM account with TenkoFX for the chance to manage up to $100,000