Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Choosing Gold or Currency Pair in Trading Platform

luke1

Lately in these few years, Gold is rising and getting more popular in the market here. People before do not like and do not think Gold trading. Although the platform is available already in the Forex Trading platform here. So, which one we think better, to trade between two currencies or just the Gold price??

Over the past decade Gold trading has become very popular and many people are flocking to gold as it provides a safer and good source of income. However I prefer trading in major currency pairs like eurusd, gbpusd and eurjpy because the spreads in these pairs is quite low and many brokers charge huge spread in Gold.

I usually allocate about 10 % of my portfolio to trading in gold for diversification purpose and also because I think gold is much safer mode of investment..Trading in gold should always be long term and with patience. One should avoid short term trading or scalping in gold.

I chose both because it helps to diversify my fund allocation. Gold is better for long term trading while currency pairs are better both for long term and short term depending upon the market condition. I give more importance and favor to currency pairs because they are more volatile and the spread is low. We cannot also use scalping and hedging strategies in gold trading as effectively as in Currency trading.

I think trading currency pairs is better than words do trade gold because of the risk that we get from trading the currency pair is smaller than when we do trade gold other than that we can trade currency pairs with only a low amount of capital that we have yet to trade gold we need a substantial amount of capital

• 1 year later...

I like currency trading and I prefer to trade in the currencies instead of trading in commodity. Commodity trading is very difficult and it is more expensive. Plus, you won't be able to scalp with it and make profit in a short time because they have a very big spread. That is why I prefer currency.

brokers usually offering 5 digit decimals on gold market. which mean, market volatile more than if brokers use 4 digit decimal numbers. technically, traders will able to gain fast profit on gold market. however, it will require traders to has high amount of capital in trading account. if has low capital only, better if traders trades on currencies.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

brokers normally supplying five digit decimals on gold market place. which suggest, current market risky over if brokers use 4 digit decimal numbers. technically, traders will ready to get quickly profit on gold sector. nonetheless, it would require traders to has high quantity of money in buying and selling account. if has small cash only, greater if traders trades on currencies.

brokers normally supplying five digit decimals on gold market place. which suggest, current market risky over if brokers use 4 digit decimal numbers. technically, traders will ready to get quickly profit on gold sector. nonetheless, it would require traders to has high quantity of money in buying and selling account. if has small cash only, greater if traders trades on currencies.

Can you give me a single. Just one forex broker site that has 5 digits decimals for gold? Gold is worth by US dollars. Theirs only two decimals in gold pricing representing cents. Theirs no use of having five decimals in trading golds since its value is over thousand dollars already. So no point at all to have 5 decimals more. Just imagine if you see the price with 5 decimals. Its going to look like this. 1324.40485 lols.

It's all up to the trader. But then, before you choose on which to trade in, there is need for knowledge. Trading in gold or by extension commodities lye with a clear understanding of it. Forex isn't just any business and gold can sometimes be demanding when it comes to capital requirements.

• 3 months later...

Lately in these few years, Gold is rising and getting more popular in the market here. People before do not like and do not think Gold trading. Although the platform is available already in the Forex Trading platform here. So, which one we think better, to trade between two currencies or just the Gold price??

Both? If you cannot trade both i think you should see the trend, as for now the trend is gold stagnant but with long term trend still fall. While currency like USD are getting stronger. USD seems will rise and gold for sure will fall, but if you trade with gold make sure you sell now not Buy.