Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Perfect Forex - perfectforex.biz

mixpepper22

I'm not admin.

New project: Perfect Forex

468x60.gif

Welcome to Perfect Forex!

Dear friends, you are welcome to our official website.

We are an international investment company, and our mission is to provide our clients with the trust assets management services at the Forex market.

We are sure that you will be interested in our on-line platform for the real-time investments. This platform is designed to make investments via Internet easy and comprehensible. Web-browser is the only thing you need for all the operations.

Perfect Forex's advantages are:

1. The best investment conditions at the Forex market according to the correlation of quality and security.

2. Effective investment strategies with the perfect results which can meet expectations of the most demanding investors.

3. High yield of your investments is guaranteed.

Start Jan 15, 2013

Investment Plans:

Plan A - 125% After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

PF-1 $10 - $500 104.00

PF-2 $501 - $2,000 105.00

PF-3 $2,001 - $10,000 107.00

PF-4 $10,001 - $20,000 115.00

PF-5 $20,001 - $100,000 125.00

Plan B - 250% After 5 Days

PF-1 $10 - $500 122.00

PF-2 $501 - $2,000 127.00

PF-3 $2,001 - $10,000 140.00

PF-4 $10,001 - $20,000 190.00

PF-5 $20,001 - $100,000 250.00

Plan C - 800% After 15 Days

PF-1 $10 - $500 172.00

PF-2 $501 - $2,000 190.00

PF-3 $2,001 - $10,000 230.00

PF-4 $10,001 - $20,000 450.00

PF-5 $20,001 - $100,000 800.00

Plan D - 2000% After 30 Days

PF-1 $10 - $500 400.00

PF-2 $501 - $2,000 600.00

PF-3 $2,001 - $10,000 900.00

PF-4 $10,001 - $20,000 1300.00

PF-5 $20,001 - $100,000 2000.00

Plan E - 3500% After 45 Days

PF-1 $10 - $500 900.00

PF-2 $501 - $2,000 1400.00

PF-3 $2,001 - $10,000 2000.00

PF-4 $10,001 - $20,000 2700.00

PF-5 $20,001 - $100,000 3500.00

-We accept: Liberty Reserve / Perfect Money / EgoPay / SolidTrustPay

-Dedicated DDoS protected Server - DDoS Guard

-SSL - COMODO CA Limited

-Domain Registered For 3 Years

-Referral commission: 3%

-Unique design

-License GC

-Registrar: ENOM, INC.

-Manual Withdraw - Fast Payments

Check GoldCoders' HYIP Manager License

perfectforex.biz - Licensed

Link to view and register ==>>>

2000% after 30 days looks like with this program i can become rich :P well just kidding the investment plans will make most of the investors make far from this program and i am still wondering how come admin manage to pay such a huge roi to the investors for a short period investment plans . i dont have any trust on this program .

I saw this program just runs and total deposits contained in this program has reached a considerable amount and the benefits offered by this program I think would be quite beneficial if we actually take advantage within a period of 5 days because we are not too take risks great

The thing we can see here, the RoI offered by this HYIP here is extremely high and not reasonable at all here. It is impossible to make profit as much as 2000% only in 30 days investment plan like stated on this HYIP here. Better for us here not to invest on the HYIP like this

profit per day looks same because i have calculated the profit offered in first plan which will become 104% after 22 hours is equal to profit offered 104% after a day.so we can choose any plan from both.i think people may choose hourly plan for investment because we will get every hour and risk of loss is also high.

This program has been running for 2 days and with a great offer provided by this program would still be a lot of investors who are interested to invest in this program but I think this program has become an unsafe place to invest because it will not be possible this program provides consistently large profits to its investors

This new short term program is protected by DDOS.WIZ, running off Gold Coders script, has been paying for two days now, recently added to MNO's basic listing, I think this program might pay for few rounds with the one day plan successfully, since the ROI starts from as low as 4% after one day.

• 2 weeks later...

and that is a licensed script :D, and with that thing it proven this program as credible program that can pay member for long time, also i just find out that they just paid some investors that invested here it seems later they will pay more other investors sooner when they requested their payment

admin has been running for 20 days and at the moment there are total deposits reach a very large number as well as the payment has been granted by the admin to its investors has reached a sizeable amount but I think this program is a safe place to likely to invest because the admin will not pay its investors again

To be closer to their clients, they have enabled phone support as well as live chat support services ! here is the latest news !

Live Chat and Phone Support services

I hope you can enjoy your Sunday and I have a really good news for you.

For now we want to be a closer to our clients and introduce Live Chat Support system and international phone support it is a good start for successful cooperation.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have further questions.

Yours truly, Jim Courtney

PerfectForex – Your Perfect Partner

You have received a payment to your account U7805688 (MrThinh):

Date: 1/27/2013 5:07 PM

Batch: 129227125

From Account: U2975565 (Perfect Forex)

Amount: $289.11

Memo: Withdraw to MrThinh from Perfect Fofex - Your Perfect Partner

Thank you.

It's good to know that you have received this huge funds from this program,when i first saw this payment proof,i thought you manipulated it,so i was forced to check if this transfer was really made,to my surprise,it was made,you must have invested huge funds into the program for you to be able to receive this huge funds...congrats

No doubt this short term program that has been paying for more than three weeks online is definitely top leading program in the hyip industry, I have just received my first payment from the program, within few minutes after applying for it, ddos protected by DDOS Guard which is great security feature too.

Oh, this is nice program for investing because it have been Pinned here and I too just check status of monitors and see that this site now too have ran up to 25 days already and they still developing very strong when have more $200000 is deposited here, I will track and consider early to invest in this program

No doubt this short term program that has been paying for more than three weeks online is definitely top leading program in the hyip industry, I have just received my first payment from the program, within few minutes after applying for it, ddos protected by DDOS Guard which is great security feature too.

In term of short term hyip site I only go for one week at most. I don't like to spend more time in a short term hyip. Maybe its can last a month or two but for me the more I cashout early the more chance of making profit. Because for me what the use of earning back some and loss the rest? For me I don't like reinvesting in short term hyip and hoping to reach bep.

and today i see they are still paying actually it is much tempting to invest my money in this program since they have good reputation in the eyes of many investors right now, i just talk with their support and from what i get this site is totally good for many investors who need fast funds

That's really curious me how come this site can pay this long. I guess if can speculate its either doing selective payments. I guess all of the proof of payments come from hyip monitoring sites and its not actually an investments earnings or profit earnings but rather a commission earnings. For me this is the only explanation why its still payign until now.

if you go and check some hyip forums there are some payment proofs from other investors and not only from hyip admin only, even people have some speculation about them , it will not change the fact that perfect forex is paying program, even they are short term program that for some people are a bad programs.

My gueses is that those proof of payments are just proof commission earnings and not interest earnings. But this is only my speculation as theirs no proof to that. At least what I know is that this site is paying good and paying well to them. If you going to ask me if I want to earn more in here or not then I guess what can I say is that its a waste of time.

but from what i see here right now, this program is paying other investors, i just checked their threads in talkgold and find there are some individual investors that still get paid form this program, i don't know if you all check that thing, but this program not only pay hyip monitors only, at least for now :D