EARN 0.01 per click

EARN 0.004 per ref click

Minimum 1$ Payout

UNLIMITED DIRECT REFERRAL LIMIT

GUARANTEED ADS DAILY

NO INVESTMENT NEEDED!

ONLY THE ACTIVE REFERRALS FOR RENT

ACCEPT PAYZA , PAYPAL, LIBERTY LESERVE

FREE PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP UPGRADE TO THE FIRST 10,000 MEMBERS!

Free registration, thank you:

MOZILLABUX - Click.View.Earn money.

banner1.png

this site is looking good and they give free premium membership for first 10000 members it means there premium members click rate are good and referral earning is 40% which is not bad, there minimum payout is also not bad only 1$ and they paid manually which i dont like i want site which pays instantly.

Well, the script of the site looks nice but i am noit satsfied with the rates of referral click because it is too low and it will cause slow earning, therefore, the admin should increase it because this is the main strength of earning in PTC, however, it can be increased if we upgrade an account.

in this site, advertisers have opportunity to make advertisement purchase with low cost only and I am sure such offer will make advertisers interested. for clickers, this ptc site also offering good daily potential income and low rate of minimum payout. this site is really promising according to me.

I just seen its sister site internetexplorer and googlecrome lols. I guess admin of this site has really good sense of humor. But if you ask me I prefer to invest my time and effort in here so that I can make good income in here also. I know that sometimes we really need to take some risk if we really want to make some good profit also. So lets just try and hope that we will going to get paid in here. I hope.

The explanation on the website here, is totally different as mentioned on this thread here. If we become the member on this PTC here we can earn up to 3 cents per every click we make here. Well, it is good and a standard thing. The script used here is very common script.

well after seeing the ads rates i will surely try to join into this site an started earnings and the minimum deposit also very low to request over payment an if the admin increases the ads rates then many member get more active in this site an i hope admin will surely pays the payment for the members