Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forum.expert-lister.com - Forum.expert-lister.com

xetang

That's not true,the admin is not in any way lacking funds,you can see that i just got paid in here some couple of days ago and more over the admin owns a monitoring site,you did not get paid probably because you are spamming the forum,admin doesn't pay spammers,some members even got paid of 10 dollars in here.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@hadge33,what is happening to my own payment request if he the admin is not lacking fund ?you know me very well that i can do any spaming work or post he can not even send me a pm to explain why my payment has not been process.

I think admin only pay to selected members. If he pay all members then why many payment are pending. I know no one site pay for spammer, I am not a spammer. I got paid from many forums but I never got paid form this forum.

@rexway and bimal321,i am not saying you members are spammers,of course,i am familiar with you members,are you guys sure that you donated your points to EXPERT,'cos so many members that requested for a payout donated there points to other members and admin is not going to pay those members. If you guys are so sure that you donated your points to EXPERT,then create another payout request here http://forum.expert-lister.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=56

@rexway and bimal321,i am not saying you members are spammers,of course,i am familiar with you members,are you guys sure that you donated your points to EXPERT,'cos so many members that requested for a payout donated there points to other members and admin is not going to pay those members. If you guys are so sure that you donated your points to EXPERT,then create another payout request here http://forum.expert-...play.php?fid=56

Yes, We have to donate points to the admin, donate points to other members are not allowed in this forum. I also donate points to admin but I don't know why not even any response from admin. Thanks friend but I don't want to request once more because I already got mail from admin that "you have not donate your point this week and if you donate your points 1 month ago then sure you got paid before 1 month ago".

Well,since you said you are not going to request for another payment simply because you a message from admin that you did not donate your points,that means you did not donate it truely,i can see some payment proofs in the forum today,it seems that the admin made payments in the forum yesterday.

• 3 weeks later...

Dang it i really forgot to make post in this forum, even i really want to make at least 10 posts here since i know this forum is really paying forum, also there are a lot of poster and hyip monitors that still post their payment proofs which make me think this forum is worthy enough.

• 3 weeks later...

Well,since you said you are not going to request for another payment simply because you a message from admin that you did not donate your points,that means you did not donate it truely,i can see some payment proofs in the forum today,it seems that the admin made payments in the forum yesterday.

I have donated my point to Expert but am so suprise that I did not get my payment well that is not the case I think now that the LR is been shutdown the admin will even have more excuses than before and I do hope he might have lost some bucks here so there is no need for me to re-request for payment now ,he can not even afford to pay me when LR was online talkless of now.

You can check my payment is still on the payment section but after donating my payment to him all my point was remove ...not good admin at all.....bullshit.

Stop blabbing,what do you mean by he cannot afford to pay you,how much was he suppose to pay you? The admin has more reputation than that,he is a hyip monitor so you should know that he has money to pay you,you cab check the forum you would see that the admin has even changed the domain and the script used for the site,it is now powered by vbullettin and not myBB.