Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Appinvest-club - Appinvest-club.com

xetang

I think that admin too have calculated in detail about everything so that he can keep site to run long because we too can see that rate is very low therefore it will be easy for pay out daily for investors, therefore we too shouldn't be surprise when site have ran good and pay out stable with time more 2 weeks already

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too have received new payment today with this site and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors and monitors for to this time, I too have had again near $6 for to this time after invested $20 here and it is nice when investing and receive payments daily here. As below is my latest payment proofs with this site:

Date: 1/10/2013 8:20 AM

Batch: 127041975

From Account: U9499885 (App Invest)

Amount: $0.30

Memo: Withdraw to zozo278 from App Invest - Online Investors Club

I think that you should check again status of monitors with this site because at this time, site have had near 30 monitors approved for them and almost is in status "Paying", it is not as you saying here and may be you don't know ways to check status, I still receiving payment very stable here and it showed that site still are running and paying out very good. My latest payment:

Date: 1/11/2013 7:13 AM

Batch: 127172701

Yes, it is correct, site too have ran more 20 days already and they still are paying out very good for all investors and monitors, you too can see that I receiving payments daily here and have had again $6 for to this time after invested $20 with this site, it still is far for refunding all my investment but everything still is very good for to this time when site still is paying very stable. My latest payment:

Date: 1/12/2013 8:48 AM

Batch: 127309949

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good, I hope that this site will continue to payout at end of my plan and when I too will consider for reinvesting here, site have good script and if they are early to install SSL and DDos, I think that site will be very good in attracting investors to invest here.

My latest payment:

Date: 1/13/2013 9:41 AM

Batch: 127403439

I too have had new payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for to this time, I have had more 20 payments here and having again near $7 after invested $20 here, it is nice great when investing here and receive payment daily, I hope that they can run good and completely at least my plan. My latest payment:

Date: 1/14/2013 2:51 PM

Batch: 127542109

I too have had new payment today with this site and it is nice when they still are paying out very good and with this payment, I have had all 23 payments for to this time and it is nice when investing here and receive payment daily with this site, site still running and pay out very stable for all investors and monitors, therefore I will not be surprise if they can run good at least a round. As below is My latest payment:

Date: 1/15/2013 8:51 AM

Batch: 127636226

It's good to know that you have received 23 payments from this program,how i wish i have invested into this program i would have just been earning well just like you are earning from this program,seriously speaking,i think i really like the way the admin of this program has handled the program

after seeing the script i cant see like hyip program it is just looking like some another mobile store,so first admin must change the script with good look an here the plan are very long period that no investors will invset for such time in the hyip program,but iam happy to see that many hyip monitors have added in this program an all are in paying status,so we wait for some another days an see

after seeing the script i cant see like hyip program it is just looking like some another mobile store,so first admin must change the script with good look an here the plan are very long period that no investors will invset for such time in the hyip program,but iam happy to see that many hyip monitors have added in this program an all are in paying status,so we wait for some another days an see

Actually that is a hyip program and the concept of there earning in from the mobile all development . As as we all know now a days many are crazy about the apps for there smart phones and here they came up with an investment program on this concept . they might be making some apps and releasing into market and the revenue is shared with the investors .

I don't think that anyone need to wait for more time for check about this site because it is not new and have ran and paying out very good with time near a month already, I have still receiving payment daily here and it showed site running very stable and it is not reason for waiting if you want to invest here. My latest payment:

Date: 1/16/2013 2:17 PM

Batch: 127827685

I too have have new payment with this site today and it is nice when investing here and receive payments daily with this site, they too have began to launch new plan today and I think that it is good chance for investing because site have showed that they are trusted place so that investors can believe to invest. My latest payment:

Date: 1/17/2013 8:31 AM

Batch: 127923953

And this is detail about new payment:

2.5% daily for 120 days - Total 300%

This site too have began to launch new plan today:

2.5% daily for 120 days!

As below is detail in my email:

Dear zozo278,

We have now introduced a new investment plan!

It is a special package of 100 shares:

- Each share is worth 100 USD.

- It brings profit of 2.5% Daily for 120 Days

- Principal is not returned

- Limited availability, so hurry up!

INVEST 100 USD AND GET A TOTAL RETURN OF 300 USD AFTER 120 DAYS!!!

Thank you for expressing interest in our investment plans.

Sincerely,

App Invest Administration Team

I will consider to invest more here

Well good luck to you if you are planning to re-invest here,for me,i wouldn't be advising any investor to re-invest in this program simply because it has been paying for close to a month now,the older a hyip program gets the more tendency of becoming a scam

Another new plan has been launched, with a limited special package of hundred shares, each share worth $100 ! I don't think this new plan is worth give a try, since the share cost is quite high $100, and as per the plan feature, it will take at least forty days to reach BEP but the risk is quite high.

Sorry to say this but I'm really allergic to new plan. For me if a site offers new plan its usually its good bye plan. Meaning that's how the site will going to earn. The first plans are just for promotion. But same time I'm hoping that I was wrong. So far I don't see any reason why I'm going to try to invest in here right now. But same time I don't want to loss an opportunity to earn also. So its all about our risk tolerance.

About their new plan, I think that it will be good for big investors when they will earn 2.5% per day here, it is a good rate and any investors too want, special when site have proofed that they are running very stable and pay out very good for investors at this time, it too is regret when I too have invested a bit many here already therefore can't invest new plan. As below is my latest payment:

Date: 1/18/2013 8:15 AM

Batch: 128065176

Another new plan has been launched, with a limited special package of hundred shares, each share worth $100 ! I don't think this new plan is worth give a try, since the share cost is quite high $100, and as per the plan feature, it will take at least forty days to reach BEP but the risk is quite high.

for me that kind of plan for lure people to invest here and the result could be a big scam action. i also start to doubt this site, if they will be a good site later and keep pay member but from what i see right now that they are still paying investors and in some hyip forums i still see many payment proofs shared

Yea,you guys are so right,the new plan is just to lure some investors into the program,it is just like 711 finance that later brought up a new plan and that plan was actually a bye-bye plan like budado has said

@budado,you are not wrong,i guess your assumptions or anticipations are quite right,it is highly risky to invest in this program as of now

I don't think that it have any problem too early here, special when they too just launch new plan, site still are running and paying very stable therefore I think that it too is advance for investing here, about new plan, I too think that it is not problem because we too can see that admin have limited for no of investment here with only 100 not more therefore we too can see that they are very serious in all and I believe that this site can complete at a round with this plan. My latest payment:

Date: 1/18/2013 1:39 PM

Batch: 128106739