Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Appinvest-club - Appinvest-club.com

xetang

I too have received new payment today with this site and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for to this time, site too have ran up to 57 days already and we too can see that almost monitors still listing for this site with status "Paying", it showed that site still running stable and it is good place so that investors can put fund to invest. My latest payment:

Date: 2/15/2013 8:17 AM

Batch: 131684331

From Account: U9499885 (App Invest)

Amount: $0.90

Memo: Withdraw to zozo278 from App Invest - Online Investors Club

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors, admin too just begin to launch new plan that I have edited it in first page, it is very good because with this plans, investors can invest with min $5 here and have more benefit 2.5% daily for 90 days. I will reinvest with this plan when my deposits is expired. My latest payment:

Date: 2/16/2013 7:36 AM

Batch: 131817501

Amount: $0.60

Good Paying Site!!!!!! Thanks admin!!!!!!!!!

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors, site have ran complete 2 months already and they still showed that this is one of most stable program so that investors can believe to invest here, I still receiving payment daily here and it is nice when investing here and receive payments daily with this site. As below is my latest payment:

Date: 2/17/2013 2:52 AM

Batch: 131902718

I too have received new payment today with this site and it is very nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors, site still running very stable and it is nice when investing here and receive payment daily with this site, as below is my latest payment proofs with this site. My latest payment:

Date: 2/18/2013 10:11 AM

Batch: 132037019

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors, site still running very stable and it is good place so that investors can put fund to invest here. As below is my latest payment proof with this site.

Date: 2/19/2013 10:19 AM

Batch: 132202811

I too have received new payment today with this site and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors, site still running stable and with this payment, I have had again $28 with this site after invested $40 here, it will be not far to reach again all funds with this site when I still receiving payment daily here. My latest payment:

Date: 2/21/2013 8:29 AM

Batch: 132507877

I too have received new payment today with this site and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors, site still running very stable and it is good place so that investors can believe to invest here, with this payment, it is not far I will have again $30 with this site after invested amount $40 here. My latest payment:

Date: 2/21/2013 10:19 PM

Batch: 132618043

I too have received new payment today with this site and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors, site still running very stable and with $30 have had again for to this time, it will be not far so that I can have again all fund with this site, I hope that this site can run completely all my plans so that I have a successful investment. My latest payment:

Date: 2/22/2013 4:54 PM

Batch: 132740077