Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Appinvest-club - Appinvest-club.com

xetang

Yes, it is correct and I too think that if check status of monitors, we only should note to monitors invested here because with monitors don't invest here, it will be not surprise when they always are in status "Waiting", I too see that all monitors invested with this site is in status "Paying", it showed that site still are running very stable and I too have had new payment today. My latest payment:

Date: 1/19/2013 10:27 AM

Batch: 128207672

From Account: U9499885 (App Invest)

Amount: $0.30

Memo: Withdraw to zozo278 from App Invest - Online Investors Club

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too just receive new payment today with this site and it is nice when they still are paying out very good, I have received again $9 for to this time, it will still be far to refund again $40 amount of fund here but it still is nice when investing at this time when site still is paying out very stable for all investors and monitors. My latest payment:

Date: 1/19/2013 9:04 PM

Batch: 128262943

the script of this site is very fine the roi which is available from this hyip is usually fine along with reasonable right here and the merely thing right here, the minimum for making investment within this plan is usually high $20 so the majority of hyip investoros only wants $10 investment to start.

Yes, about min investment, it can be a bit high but we too should note that this site have script very good and sure they have had to invest very many for this script therefore I will not be surprise with this min, it is not like as cheap script therefore it will have differences with other same sites and we too can see that almost site that have script good, it always is high for investing. My latest payment:

Date: 1/20/2013 9:27 AM

Batch: 128298887

I too have had new payment with this site today and with depositing more new $20, I will have 2 payments per day here, I will upgrade often more about new payment with this site, they still are paying out very stable and it is reason so that I have decided to invest more with this site. As below is my latest payment with this site:

Date: 1/20/2013 5:47 PM

Batch: 128336418

I too have had new payment with this site today, it is my first payment in today and I will have a new payment in some next hours when I have credit in account, for to this time I too have had again $10 in account after invested amount $40 and they still are paying out very stable for to this time, I hope that they can run and complete at end my plans and special at end of my new deposit with $20. My latest payment:

Date: 1/21/2013 8:03 AM

Batch: 128384823

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good and I too just ask a new payment not long ago, I hope that they will pay out early and I will upgrade new payment here, site still are paying out very stable and I hope that they can continue to end of my plans. My latest payment:

Date: 1/21/2013 1:54 PM

Batch: 128429273

I'm not surprised to see payment proofs from this program because the average roi is within a sustainable range but the question is: 'how long will the program last?' For now, the answer to the question belongs to the admin. His future plans for this program will determine if it will at least pay till investors make profits.

It will be difficult to reply for your question and anyone too is same, it still depend on admin therefore in the future, we can't say before anything but at this time, site still are paying great when I too have had first payment today and they have pay out very good and it is nice when investing here receive payments daily with this site. My latest payment:

Date: 1/22/2013 8:32 AM

Batch: 128532619

I too have had 2nd payment in today and they still are paying out very good, with about $0.6 per day having here, I think that it will be not long for refund again my first deposit, if site still run without have any problem, they still are paying out very stable and I hope that they can keep this status long to end of my plan. My latest payment:

Date: 1/22/2013 5:32 PM

Batch: 128607537

I too have had new payment today with this site and it is nice when they have paid out very good for my first payment in today, I still have a other payment and I will upgrade it early in some next hours after my balance have credits and I have new payment from this site, site still is running very stable and I believe that sure they are having very many investors at this time. My latest payment:

Date: 1/23/2013 9:29 AM

Batch: 128687008

It will be difficult to reply for your question and anyone too is same, it still depend on admin therefore in the future, we can't say before anything but at this time, site still are paying great when I too have had first payment today and they have pay out very good and it is nice when investing here receive payments daily with this site. My latest payment:

Yes you are right. Its only the future that can tell how long the admin intends to run the program but what matters most is that the program is paying fine without any problems. We can only but have high expectations that it will pay till at least early investors get to BEP or make considerable profits.

That is what i am currently talking about,only the admin of the program can tell how long that this program can stay online,what really matters is that the program is currently paying,investors should just keep earning from this program 'cos it is still doing pretty well

Yes, it is correct, site still running very stable and admin still are paying continue daily for all investors and monitors, therefore I think that it is a good program for investing, although it still is very early to define anything here, however I still hope that they can run good and complete at end of my plan, at least I too have had again more a half of first deposit and with 60 cents per day, it will be not far for refund my first deposit and it is not all, I still want to run to end all my plans

Great script and good site. though I have never invested in any hyip program till now, I am planning to invest in the near future. I prefer Forex trading over hyips but I think I should allocate a small portion of my capital to hyips, which appearing promising. All the views about these hyip are promising and this site would be in my top list,

<p>Yes, it is correct, with HYIP field, it always bring again many benefit but you too should note that together with benefit it too will contain many risks that investors can lose fund anytime therefore you too need to study in detail before invest anywhere and you too need to bare big risks to receive high benefit for this field. I too have have new payment today with this site:<br />

</p>

<div>

<br />

Date: 1/23/2013 9:26 PM<br />

Batch: 128775061<br />

From Account: U9499885 (App Invest)<br />

Amount: $0.30<br />

Memo: Withdraw to zozo278 from App Invest - Online Investors Club<br />

<br />

</div>

I too have had 2 payments with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors and monitors, may be admin is busy therefore when I ask to payment it is far about time but he only is online and pay out all on a time and it is still already because at least site still is paying very good and it is nice place for investing.

Date: 1/25/2013 3:19 PM

Batch: 129022473

and

Date: 1/25/2013 3:19 PM

Batch: 129022416

Great script and good site. though I have never invested in any hyip program till now, I am planning to invest in the near future. I prefer Forex trading over hyips but I think I should allocate a small portion of my capital to hyips, which appearing promising. All the views about these hyip are promising and this site would be in my top list,

Investing in Hyips is also a good option to increase our online earnings but there are high risks involved because the sites tend to turn scam easily especially the ones offering very high returns within short durations but we can minimize the risks by investing early and making investments that we can afford to loose incase the site stops paying.

With regards to this program, I think it can stay till a term is completed or at least till when investors make profits because the plans are realistic and sustainable. The site is also secure and the script used is good. It has been online for some days now and it may be too late to invest here despite the fact that its presently paying smoothly.

Investing in Hyips is also a good option to increase our online earnings but there are high risks involved because the sites tend to turn scam easily especially the ones offering very high returns within short durations but we can minimize the risks by investing early and making investments that we can afford to loose incase the site stops paying.

With regards to this program, I think it can stay till a term is completed or at least till when investors make profits because the plans are realistic and sustainable. The site is also secure and the script used is good. It has been online for some days now and it may be too late to invest here despite the fact that its presently paying smoothly.

I too my hoping in all because I have invested $40 here and having $12 for to this time, site still is running very good and I hope that they can run good at end of my plan when I have more benefit with this site, first I looking at my first deposit and it will be not long to have again $20 first deposit

Well I already know that the program will continue to pay because in as much as I know I saw that last payment proof of your which was paid last 4days its very covincing I hope that the admin will not just allow us to invest and after vanish away with our investment.

I think that you should check again, all my payments are new payment, it is old payments and I still receiving payment daily here as plans of this site, you can too can see that site still running and pay out very good for to this time and I too have had again $13 for to this time, it is not far to have again all my first deposit with $0.6 per day here. As below is My latest payment:

Date: 1/26/2013 1:39 PM

Batch: 129126071

Amount: $0.60

Yes, it is correct and it too is cause I will only withdraw a time per day if I don't have many times to upgrade because I'm very busy in all therefore can't have more time to post 2 payments per day here, I believe that they will pay out at end of my plans therefore I will not be too worry in all about payments. My latest payment:

Date: 1/27/2013 4:49 PM

Batch: 129225865

Amount: $0.60