Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Appinvest-club - Appinvest-club.com

xetang

It is very nice when final admin too have activated to clear payments for all investors and monitors, it is 2nd payment for to this time and it is nice when they still are paying out very good. As below is My latest payment:

Date: 12/25/2012 3:47 PM

Batch: 125402303

From Account: U9499885 (App Invest)

Amount: $0.30

Memo: Withdraw to zozo278 from App Invest - Online Investors Club

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too have received new payment today and it is my 3rd payment for this time and they still are paying out very good for all investors and monitors, it too is 3nd day that this site are running and they are doing best necessary things for a long paying site, as below is my latest payment proof:

Date: 12/26/2012 1:37 PM

Batch: 125485121

I too have asked payment today and waiting for admin activate to clear payment, it too is 2nd payment that I hope that will be received from him, it is a bit long for to now, may be admin is busy therefore he can't be online early, hope that he will activate to clear all payments for investors and monitors

and you are get paid, right? that is so great dude, it seems some people now see the proof aside in the other forum too about this site performance, with paying performance like this i think they will stay stronger and will keep paying for some days in future. but for more than 4 months i think they cannot even reach that

Yes, they still are paying out very good and payment seem as only paid out from this time, may be it is time that admin often active to clear payment for everyone, I too just receive new payment not long ago and it too is 3rd payment for to this time, and they still are paying out very good as below is My latest payment:

Date: 12/27/2012 8:52 AM

Batch: 125565053

Its very good to see this program doing great at the moment,at first I never have doubt of the credibility of the program because the plans are not too high,really got discouraged because the plan duration is very high for me to wait.I just feel uneasy when my bucks is in somewhere else for a long time.

I too have received new payment with this site and it is nice when they still are paying out very good and as info that I just receive in my email from admin, seem admin too is planning to install protection program for site as SSL and DDos and if it is correct, I think that this really is good site and valued for investing, I will upgrade new info about this site early. As below is my latest payment:

Date: 12/28/2012 8:24 AM

Batch: 125676326

Memo: Withdraw to Nguyen Thang from App Invest - Online Investors Club

I am not surprised of seeing this payment proof,I guess this program should be able to pay you till you reach BEP,that is what really matters in a program like this,it is a long term program,if you are lucky,the program might finish a round cos the roi offered is really on the low side and that would make the program to last,anyways happy earnings to you

Yes, it is correct, although it still is far so that this site can run complete a round but at this time, I think that it still are very good and very valued when investing here and receive payment daily with this site and as soon as info from admin, will have many changes about this site in next time and I hope that it will be good , I will consider to invest more if can

I too have received 6th payment today with this site and they still are paying out very good for all investors and monitors, very many payment proofs have been posted in forums and monitors, it showed clearly about status "Paying" of this site, it is nice when investing here and I have had again near 10% after invested $20 here, as below is my latest payment proof:

Date: 12/29/2012 10:42 AM

Batch: 125795617

180 days duration plan is big period of time and even though the profit rate looks sensible, there isn't guarantee that it hyip able to last for the long. if interested to make invest, better investors take wait and discover approach in order to make sure whether this site able to make consistently paying or not.

Yes, about time, it is a bit long when up to 180 days but at this time, site still are paying out good and admin still completing good all best things for site and paying for all monitors therefore I'm not too worry in all, because when monitors still in status good, site still will run good and pay out long. As below is my latest payment with this site:

Date: 12/30/2012 9:20 AM

Batch: 125879360

I too have received new payment today with this site, it is very nice when they are paying very good and site too have ran completely 11 days and it is near 1/10 of plans and this site too have done best all things to ready for showing a long paying site. I have received $2.4 for to this time, I hope that site can run good and complete at end of my plan. As below is My latest payment:

Date: 12/31/2012 10:32 AM

Batch: 125957216

I too have had new payment yesterday with this site and at this time, I too have had again near $3 after investors $20 here, it too is my 9th payment for to this time and I too hope that site will be early to install all best protection program so that keep security for account of investors and secure for their funds. When site sure will have more investors to invest here. As below is my latest payment:

Date: 1/1/2013 10:29 AM

Batch: 126029232

I too have had new payment with this site today, it is nice when this site have ran up to 14 days already and they still are paying out very good for all investors and monitors, we too can see that site still running very stable and I too have had again $3 after invested $20 here, it is nice when investing and receive payment daily with this site. As below is my latest payment:

Date: 1/3/2013 7:50 AM

Batch: 126213751

I too have received new payment with this site and it is nice when they still are paying out very good , I have had again all $3.6 here, almost monitors and investors too receiving here and they still are paying out very good. As below is my latest payment>

My latest payment:

Date: 1/4/2013 9:17 AM

Batch: 126346400

Yes, it is correct and it too have showed that this site is developing daily with amount of deposit increasing, I too have received payment daily here and they still are paying out very good for all investors and monitors for to this time, I too have had again near $4 no. As below is my latest payment proof with this site:

Date: 1/5/2013 9:56 AM

Batch: 126467128

For to now, I too have had all 14th payments with this site in about 15 days that this site running, they still are paying out very good for all investors and monitors for to this time, I received $4.2 for to this time and I see that it is nice when investing here and receive payment daily with this site. As below is my latest payment proof with this site:

Date: 1/6/2013 9:26 AM

Batch: 126553724

Well really good to see the site is performing really very well and i am sure that with in a short period of time they might got a huge no of deposits because we can see the site having a very good no of people joining every day . the site launched just 17 days back and with in this days it have got very popular . Good to see that all the investors are getting paid on time .

Yes, it is correct, site still are paying out very good and very stable for all investors for to this time, I too have received new payment today and it is nice when they still are paying out very fast for all my payments, it is nice when investing here and have payments daily with this site, as below is my latest payment with this site:

Date: 1/7/2013 8:47 AM

Batch: 126639117

Its good to see your payment proofs,i must say that you really know how to select a good hyip program,the admin of this program is making sure that the program is doing good and this alone would make the program to get attention from investors,anyways i will just sit,relax and watch this program how it operates

It still is far so that this site can complete a round but I too can define that I'm very satisfied when invested here for to this time, site still are paying out very good and I still receiving payment daily here and it is great when investing here and receive payments daily with this site, as below is My latest payment:

Date: 1/8/2013 9:39 AM

Batch: 126782511

I too have had new payment today with this site and it is nice when they still are paying out very good, I have had again more $5 for to this time, site still running very stable and pay out very good for all investors and monitors, as below is my latest payment with this site, it is nice when investing here and receive payment daily

My latest payment:

Date: 1/9/2013 8:21 AM

Batch: 126908759

the offer is a long term system,though the programme can be a lasting plan and i think the program provides worth it requires for you to maintain the particular day-to-day reappearance they may be supplying shareholders.we actually obtain the web page on the program attractive,even though several investors might find this minimum investment decision kinda higher however i notice still obtainable regarding people.