Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Cash-age - Cash-age.com

xetang

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The site is totally a dead one from my angle.Infact it is totally un-accessable.sincerely i never gave this program my vote when they started or even now so i wouldn't be surprised if the admin has decided to sail away with the funds of investors in the opposite direction.

in your end is dead, but in my end everything seems fine, maybe you should check your internet connection, your post make me shocked but when i access them everything is okay and i still see their status in hyip monitors is paying, i don't know if you are investors here but this site still okay.

The site is totally a dead one from my angle.Infact it is totally un-accessable.sincerely i never gave this program my vote when they started or even now so i wouldn't be surprised if the admin has decided to sail away with the funds of investors in the opposite direction.

I think that you are too early to define anything from this site because really they still are paying out very good at this time, very many payment proofs still are being posted daily in all forums and in monitors and I too have had 2nd payment with this site after reinvested here, it showed that site is still paying very good at this time. As below is My latest payment:

Date: 1/2/2013 5:33 PM

Batch: 126157947

From Account: U0375516 (Cash Age)

Amount: $31.20

Memo: Withdraw to zozo278 from The Maya New Age

this hyip site already run for more than a week and still maintain paying status so far. its very good and surprising thing if consider that this site offering high profit return in short term period. their capital backup is really high and then, I guess this hyip will keep paying this week.

You should note that they too have ran and paying at more 2 weeks already therefore it will be not surprise if they can complete good for new weeks, we too can see that very many investors still receiving payment daily here, I too have received 2nd payment not long ago and it is nice when investing here and receive payments with this site. My latest payment:

Date: 1/3/2013 5:34 PM

Batch: 126281246

The site is accessible at my end and its good to see that the site is secure and has a good script but its very surprising how it has managed to survive for 2weeks with the roi being offered here. I think we should let early investors enjoy their profits here because investing here at this stage will be very risky as the program can stop paying anytime since it has paid beyond the expectation of investors.

I think that may be you are too careful because I still investing daily here and still receiving payments daily with this site, they still are paying out very good when we too can see that very many payments have been posted daily in all forums and monitors, I too have received new payment not long and it is nice when investing here and receive 4 payments for to this time. As below is my latest payment:

Date: 1/4/2013 5:43 PM

Batch: 126405936

I too have had new payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good with payment always is paid out very fast and it is nice when investing here and receive payments daily with this site, they too have ran and pay out good with more 2 weeks, I hope that site can run good and payout good in next week. My latest payment:

Date: 1/5/2013 6:28 PM

Batch: 126513331

i cannot said very well about this site because i see this site first time and i cannot want to take any risk to join this site and at the time of payment i will face some or loss so i will take some more info from here and form different webs then i will make some joining.

I too have received new payment with this site and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors and monitors, site still are paying out good and very many payment proofs still are being posted very stable in all forums, site have too began 3nd week very good with payments are paid out to almost investors. As below is my latest payment:

Date: 1/6/2013 10:32 PM

Batch: 126601648

I too have had 2 payment with this site for to this time, I can't upgrade it yesterday because I'm busy but everything is alright now, admin still are paying very stable for to this time for all investors and monitors and I too have had a bit many benefits after invested here, as below is my latest payment proofs:

Date: 1/7/2013 10:52 AM

Batch: 126791489

and

Date: 1/8/2013 10:54 AM

Batch: 126791727

It's good to see your recent payment proof,i checked this program and i can see that this program is really doing great,the admin is making sure that every thing is in tact,the admin has also proven to be honest by making payments to investors on a daily basis,i think that this program is safe to invest in at this time

yes, site still are paying out very good and very stable daily for all investors, although too have times it is slow, may be because admin is busy but can't be online but after he paid out very good for investor after online, I hope that that he can keep site to run long so that I can have more payments daily with this site

I too have received new payment with this site today and I too earning very many benefit here for to this time but I think too that it will be difficult to stop because site still are paying out very good and if believe in other sites, it will be risk when site still is paying out good and I still reinvesting daily here, hope that they can complete good this week. My latest payment:

Date: 1/9/2013 8:19 AM

Batch: 126908639

@xetang,it's good to know that you are earning well from this program,i even saw a payment proof of your in AHM and i was baffled,anyways i think that this program would continue to be doing pretty well 'cos the admin is really trying by making payments to investors on time

Yes, it is correct, this is very stable paying site with very many payment proofs are posted daily in all forums, they still are developing when amount of deposit still are increasing daily here, it showed that almost investors too have began to care to this site and invest daily here and I'm same too , I don't want to stop too early when site still are paying good. My latest payment!

Date: 1/10/2013 11:38 AM

Batch: 127066950

Lol...go ahead and invest in the program,since the program is not in anyway shaky,the admin is just making sure that the program is just in tact and this has made so many investors to invest in this program as at this time,anyways i tried to do same thing in a new program but it seems that the program has scammed me,i don't like investing in programs that has been running for several days

Yes, it is correct, it is very difficult to find out a good program that can run up to weekly as this site and we too can see that this site have ran more 3 weeks already with 23 days for to this time and they still are running very good and pay out very stable for all investors, I too receiving very many payments for to this time and I too have had new payment today with this site. It is not easy to stop when they still are paying out very good.

My latest payment:

Date: 1/11/2013 8:19 AM

Batch: 127179209

Yes, it is correct, this site have script very good with enough protection programs and best supporting program therefore It will be safe for fund and account of investors, I too think that it too is one of causes so that site have ran good with time near a month in all, I too have had new payment today with this site and it is nice when they still are paying out very good. My latest payment:

Date: 1/12/2013 8:15 AM

Batch: 127307482

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for to this time, it will be not far for have again all funds of investing with $30 and when I can use fund of site to invest with this site, it is very nice when investing here and site still is payout very good for for to this time. My latest payment:

Date: 1/13/2013 10:12 AM

Batch: 127405492

Yes, it is correct, now site too have ran completely 26 days already and they still are paying out very good for all investors, I still receiving payment very stable here for to this time, I will not be surprise if they can run good and complete at least a month therefore I still reinvest daily with this site and still are receiving very good here. My latest payment:

Date: 1/14/2013 9:41 AM

Batch: 127497814

Proof of payments really is a good way to check if the site is a good paying site or not. I hope I can make good income in here also. In my experience its really hard to earn money in hyip right now but same time I do believe that the best way to make good profit in forex right now is via hit and run. So I guess at most we can do in here is invest in the shortest plan as much as possible.