Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Cash-age - Cash-age.com

xetang

Good to see your latest payment proof and it is also good to know that you have active referrals,this would increase your earnings from this program,how i wish i had invested in this program the very first day that it started,anyways it is good that the program is doing pretty well

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that you are worry because this site is running a bit long but I think that you can believe because don't only with my referrals activating here and very many other investors invested via Monitors, they still investing daily with this site and still are receiving payments stable here, it showed that site still is very good for investing. You too can see that only within a week, this site now have had amount of deposit passed $50000 already, it showed that they are developing very strong and believed place for investors to invest daily

It is correct and I too think that admin must be having a great business work therefore he still can keep site to run long and control fund very good for investors so that still are paying out for investors stable daily, I too have had new payment today with this site and it is great when investing here and receive payments daily with this site. My latest payment:

Date: 1/20/2013 7:20 AM

Batch: 128290193

From Account: U0375516 (Cash Age)

Amount: $31.20

Memo: Withdraw to zozo278 from The Maya New Age

The MAYA new Age crossed one month activity and continues to pay which is a very rare thing to be seen among short term programs, they have manged to get more than $50 K in deposits from investors in just a month period which has been possible due to their honesty in paying members.

Yes, it is correct, we too can see that no of investors and amount of deposit is increasing daily, it showed that site still are running very stable and it is not surprise when they still are paying out very good for all investors daily here, all my referrals still is activating here, it is nice when see this status and it too is cause so that I always reinvest daily with this site

This site can't be accessed don't know if I should say that the unreal nature of the site is manifesting.. The ROI here after a day is making me doubt the site.. Keep out investors

Oh, I think that your internet connection because I still access this site normal without have any problem as you are saying, they still are paying out very good and I too have had new payment at this time from my referrals, I too will upgrade new payment today after received it in some next hours. My latest payment (RC):

Date: 1/21/2013 3:49 AM

Batch: 128365581

Amount: $1.20

Yes, it is correct, I too will upgrade new payment today early, they still are paying out very good and very stable and it too is cause so that I and my referrals still are activating daily here because nobody want to stop when earning very good from a site paying very stable and running long as this site, I too have asked new payment and will upgrade it early here.

Yes, it is correct and for to this time, site too have prepare to pass $60000 deposit when it have had more $58000 at this time, it showed that site still is developing very good and daily, it having had more $2000 is deposit here per day, it is nice amount of deposit that this site is having therefore I still think that this site can run good and pay out at least some new weeks even monthly here

And final, it is nice when I too have had new payment today with this site and admin still paying out very good for to this time, site still are paying out very good stable, it is not reason for stopping here, my balance too have had more fund from commission of referral, I will ask payment and will upgrade it tomorrow. It is nice when investing here and receive payments daily with this site. My latest payment:

Date: 1/21/2013 3:49 AM

Batch: 128365585

Amount: $31.20

Wow,i can see that you have received 2 different payments from this program today,i guess one is for referral while the other is your normal earnings,ayways it is good to know that this program is paying out very well,the admin is just making sure that the program is stable by paying all investors

Yes, it is correct, if they don't pay out good, I will not able to receive payment from referrals as you are seeing in some days, site still are running very stable and I think that this is best place to invest at this time, it too is reasonable, I still reinvest daily when see my referrals too are activating daily here.

It's good to know that your referrals are active in this program,this increases your possibilities of earnings,i can also see that you are re-investing in this program,you must have made serious profit from this program,how i wish i have started with you,i would have made enough profits from this program

At this time, I too have had a bit many benefit of EG from referrals in my balance, I think that I too will ask it tomorrow together with my new payment, I hope that they will pay out good and I will keep continuing to upgrade payment new payment here, site is running great and it is stable, it is not reason for stopping investment, special when they too have been pinned in this forum

Cash Age seems to be listed over a very limited monitors of which only few are popular but still Cash Age has uninterrupted payments for such a long time now, 33 days online and active which is a very rare thing to see among short term programs, hopefully it will continue to pay for longer.