Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Cash-age - Cash-age.com

xetang

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow,this program has now been a pinned thread in this forum,that means the admin of the program still want to be promoting the program,and this would for sure make the program to gain more investors to the program,i think that the admin of the program is an expert in hyip world 'cos every thing about this program are just smooth

The beauty of every HYIP that is doing extremely well is that they would be paying and above all ROI sustainability would be a problem to them.sincerely this program is giving an 100 of that and my major wish is that they would keep to the great job.

Yes, it is correct and you too can see that this site too have been stick at this forums, it showed that this is best place that everyone can invest here, site still are paying out very good and it is nice when I too have received new payment today and they still are paying out very good, it is 27th day that this site is running and they have showed that this is believed place that investors can believe to invest here. My latest payment:

Date: 1/15/2013 10:05 AM

Batch: 127644401

From Account: U0375516 (Cash Age)

Amount: $31.20

Memo: Withdraw to zozo278 from The Maya New Age

@Xetang:i can see that you are the major benefactor of this program since you are getting your payments everytime.i just hope there wouldn't be any hitches along the line and guys would be getting to see the end of their plans.sincerely i dont see the program folding up anytime soon.

Yes, it too can be correct, but we too can't negate that this is a good program for investing because you too can see that not only with me that very many investors still receiving payments daily with this site, although they post payment proofs here because they are not member of this forums but if you can go to forums as DTM, MMGP, Talkgold,... you can see almost payment proofs in there. They have ran up to 27 days and don't have many same sites can do this work

Yes, it is correct and I too hope that you can be early to invest here because this is good program when it still running very stable for to this time, site still is paying out very good for all investors and monitors at this time, I too have had new payment today and it is nice when they have ran completely 28 days very good with payment proofs in almost forums. My latest payment:

Date: 1/16/2013 9:43 AM

Batch: 127792041

Well so far there is no nagetive commence about this program for sure yes because the admin is trying his possible best and make sure that he pay all the members up to date but the most funny thing here is that we dont have to worry because the program will continue to pay.

Cash Age is a woderful short term that has been paying for four weeks now, it's growing slowly but consistently, such a huge returns starting from 4% daily is highly unsustainable, but still Cash Age managed to have been paying for around a month now, the three major payment processors including EP allowed in here.

@archu7,that's very correct,4% as the roi is really on the high side and i am just wondering on how the admin has been able to sustain the program,this shows that the admin of the program is really a honest admin,this program is currently PAYING but i must say that it is in SEM right now,so i will just be watching the program

Yes, it is correct and we too can see that site still is running very stable with time of more a month now and with only a short time, it have had more $40000 is deposited here, when before about a week, it only about $20000, it showed that site is developing very fast and It too is great when I still receiving payment alright now, site too have been stick here, it showed trusted of this site. My latest payment:

Date: 1/17/2013 10:00 AM

Batch: 127936397

Yes, it is correct, 4% after a day, it is not high rate and I too think that site still are developing very good when have had more $40000 is deposited here for to this time, it have showed that site still developing very good, I too just ask new payment not long and hope that they still are pay out good for today, I will upgrade it early here when receive it.

And it is nice when I too have received new payment with this site not long, they still are paying out very good and very stable and it is reasonable I still reinvest daily here when other same sites often exist not long and it is very risk for investing, site have ran complete a monitors and I hope that they still can pay out good for new week. As below is My latest payment:

Date: 1/18/2013 11:10 AM

Batch: 128087441

I quite agree that the program is doing pretty well but that doesn't mean it wont produce a scam any time soon,i would still stick to my word that 4% is really on the high side and this would definitely make the program not to sustain

@syrine22,i must tell you that any roi above 2% is really on the high side,get that straight

I too have had new payment with this site and they still are paying out very good although it is referral commission and I too just ask a new payment here and will upgrade new payment early when receive it, site still is developing daily when have had near $50000 is deposited at this time, at below is my latest payment:

Transaction Details:

Date: 2013-01-19 05:28:21

Reference Number: FXC5VY-1SAJV4-EUQFE7

Transaction Type: (api) Received from

Name/Email: admin@cash-age.com

Transaction Status: Completed

Gross: $1.60

Fees: $0.28

Net: $1.32

Its really good to see that Cash-age is up to 30days online despite the high roi being offered by the admin of the program. I wonder how the admin has managed to sustain the program this long; even monitors are having a Paying status with just few having a Waiting status. Investors shouldn't invest here at this stage even though the program is still paying because it can stop paying anytime.

@Xetang:it is great that you got your commision.it means the admin at the forum apart from the fact that he is paying,he stands to be loyal.i just hope that the admin of the site would continue to pay investors and guys would be seeing the end of their plans.

Yes, it is correct, site still are paying out very good and I'm great when too having referral commission here when I'm too having some activated referrals, they still activating and invest daily with this site same as me, I earning very least them because they don't invest many but it is not problem, most important, they still are paying out very good for me for to this time when I too have received new payment not long with this site. My latest payment:

Date: 1/19/2013 4:36 AM

Batch: 128180833