Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

what is forex?

i think that forex is all about selling and exchanging currency then it is from there that we can be able to make our profit but at times we may also loose on our trades.

Right, forex is about that, but not only selling, buying too. We can get profit in forex trading by two ways opportunity. But we must know, when we should open position "buy" or "sell". That's why, we also must understand market movement.

Be more than a trader, be a TenkoTrader

A lot of definition states what Forex is all about. It is a business where the trader takes advantage of the difference in the rise and fall of different currency rates. It means that the whole thing is based on the fact that the trader buys low and sells high. There are a lot of things that move these currencies and one of them is the interest rates.

• 1 month later...

I agree with you. Forex trading business has so many definition that you can give it according to the one that you know about it. It is a type of business that is internationally known and which is legitimate. The most important part of trading in the forex business is that the trader can be able to make profit from it with a small capital and he or she is sure he will not be scammed of his or her money.

Forex trading is simply the buying and selling of difference currency if you want to earn some money from here then you need to put yourself into profiy learn how to trade by doing good analysis follow the trend and see the best part of forex as its always the best for any trader to earn from dont just go to trade but learn first

Forex is a market for buying and selling currencies. Forex is a very big business, so we need good skills to be successful in this business. For that we need to use a demo account before trading real accounts. for beginners can use the cent  account of  tenkofx to forex trading

Forex trading is a kind of market which is full with buying and selling of currency pair its a kind of market by which you learn how to trade from your knowledge and skills.

Because forex is really one of the best marjet which we can trade on.

So there is nothing to worry about this always learn and you are good to gowith profit making process

If the trader has a very good forex trading knowledge, then he or she can take trading as his or her job and be able to make very good trading profit from forex. It is this type of business that a trader can depend on in other to make money from the internet because it will not close one day.

• 4 weeks later...

forex is a currency exchange bussiness.in which we buy a currency at its lower price and have to sale it at its maximum price.every one have to follow the rule if they want to earn profit in forex work.forex is the most best online bussiness in thw world to earn online.

Yes, to get money here, we must trade-buy and sell currency pairs. We will get profit from to two-ways opportunity. We just have to understand market movement so we can se where market will move and we can maximize it to improve trading skill.

forex is a currency trading business which enabling traders to sell and buy the price. profit come when traders make accurate prediction. buy at low and sell at high. however, require knowledge and strategy to gain profit since market move uncertain and unstable. tried to be accurate can be occur if traders has been skilled and trade with proper strategy.

Forex is good source of income. I do know that I can afford to make some good money in here. In two to three more years I really do hope to earn at least 1,000 dollars a month. This is my focus right now. I can earn big money and I do know that I can handle my trading account well enough to make me a big time trader. How I wish I can really become a big time earner.

Forex is an exchange of currency. If you have euro example and you want US dollars you exchanger your euro to us dollars. In forex you will see eur/usd and if you open buy then that means you are buying euro using US dollars. If you  use sell then that means you are selling your euro and wanting to have US dollars.

Well ..

:angry: Forex is a really good one bussiness in a new world its really a cool and its true that we got many profits by thisone so prefer thisone and do better work and earn from this its a easy way  to earn money from home by using internet ireally like it and do it and earn good amount i suggest you to take this bussiness. 

• 2 weeks later...

Forex is a currency exchange market. That's why its called forex for foreign exchange. Now the main purpose of this is to have a market in which we can exchange our currencies. But people like us do trade in forex not actually to have a real exchange but to speculate the price movements and hope we can earn from it.

• 2 weeks later...

Forex is the world's most traded market; its average turnover is in excess of 4 USD trillion per day. If we compare it to the 2nd largest market Stock Exchange, which has a daily turnover of around 50 USD billion, so it is very easy to see how Forex market is the biggest financial market in the world.

We can make great income even with a low investment. It is even better, if we trade with a good broker like OctaFX, which is regulated company, and it serves clients in over 100 countries of the world and has the most up-to-date technology and knowledge to make our trading experience really amazing and it has won over 8 awards inside 3-4 years.