Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Share4wealth - share4wealth.com

umeghayu

Its seems xetang has a good run in this hyip site. I admire that you are earning good in here and I'm hoping that I can end up earning good in here also. But I don't think its going to last long. I'm just pessimistic about this site. But I guess that's the main reason why I don't make profit in hyip investing also as I'm afraid to take risk in here. How I wish I have the same hyip investments skills as xetang.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I like the script and design of the site and the minimum deposit amount is only $5 which is very good. and the site is aloso ddos protected.I think the investment plan is relay good and they have long term plane. we can see here some payment proofs here. I hope the hyip wil pay us for long as they have very good planes to se your money and they make good sound in many fourms.

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors, site still running very good for to this time and I still receiving payment daily with this site, I'm busy because Happy New Year Lunas in Vietnam therefore ask 2 payment today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good.

My latest payment:

Date: 2/11/2013 2:35 PM

Batch: 131148863

From Account: U4810610 (share4wealth)

Amount: $1.00

Memo: 4|520|0

Yes, it is correct and really this is very good paying site for to this time when it have ran more 2 months already and still are paying out very good for all investors, I too have received new payment here not long ago and they still paying out very good, it is immediately payment with before payment. My latest payment:

Date: 2/11/2013 2:35 PM

Batch: 131148865

Memo: 4|519|0

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors, site still running very stable and with this payment, it will be not far so that I can have again all my fund invested here and only some days for have again all my fund and I can begin first benefit of this site. My latest payment:

Date: 2/12/2013 3:15 PM

Batch: 131306419

Memo: 4|532|0

I guess this site is really sharign wealth right now. I'm hoping that I can find ways and means to make good income in here. I really do hope that I can diversify also my investments from forex trading to hyip investing. But problem is that I have hard time earning in hyip. I guess I will just going to invest in hyip site just for fun and not really for profit.

Yes, it is correct, this is great program for investing when at this time I too have had again all funds and begin have $2 in benefit with this site when have receive 52nd payment for to this time and site still running very stable, they showed that they are one of best places so that investors can put fund to invest although don't have supports from monitors. My latest payment:

Date: 2/13/2013 3:22 AM

Batch: 131369911

Memo: 4|539|0

Great Paying Site!!!!!!! Thanks admin!!!!!!!

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for to this time and with this payment, I have more 50 payments for to this time and it too is first benefit from time of beginning to invest with this site and it is nice when investing here and receive payments daily with this site. My latest payment:

Date: 2/14/2013 11:34 PM

Batch: 131646299

Memo: 4|553|0

Great Paying site!!!!! Thanks admin!!!!!

I too just receive new payment with this site not long ago and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors, site still running very stable and it is best place so that investors can put fund to invest, it will be not far for my first deposit will be expired when I have had 54 payments for to this time. My latest payment!

Date: 2/15/2013 8:55 AM

Batch: 131689378

Memo: 4|562|0

Great Paying Site!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks admin!!!!!!!!

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good, site still running very stable and with this time, I too have had near $5 benefit at this time, it is nice when investing here and receive payment daily with this site. My latest payment!

Date: 2/16/2013 3:19 PM

Batch: 131860912

Memo: 4|576|0

Good Paying Site!!!!!!!! Thanks admin!!!!!!!!

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors, site still running very stable with very many payment proofs to be posted daily in all forums and it is nice when I too have receiving have first benefit with this site when my plan have been more 50 days. My latest payment:

Date: 2/17/2013 9:32 AM

Batch: 131924761

Memo: 4|582|0

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is very nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors, site still running very stable and it is good place so that investors can put fund to invest here, with more 50 payments for to this time, it is very great in all for a site running long. My latest payment:

Date: 2/18/2013 8:24 AM

Batch: 132021646

Memo: 4|599|0

I too have had new payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors, site still running stable and it is good place so that investors can put fund to invest here, As below is my latest payment proof with this site, I will reinvest when my deposit is expired. My latest payment:

Date: 2/19/2013 7:31 AM

Batch: 132178170

Memo: 4|614|0

I guess this site is really sharign wealth right now. I'm hoping that I can find ways and means to make good income in here. I really do hope that I can diversify also my investments from forex trading to hyip investing. But problem is that I have hard time earning in hyip. I guess I will just going to invest in hyip site just for fun and not really for profit.

this program is a good one, and they still show their best performance i think we can see this good news until this week end, so far many investors trying to cashout as fast as possible here without do much compounding, even like that i don't see any bad impact for this site right now

About compounding, I think that nobody have many investors will invest in HYIP field and set Compounding for their plan because it is not many too is not necessary in all, site still running very stable and things that investors need , sure it is payments daily here and I'm too same, site still running and paying very great for to this time when I too have had first benefit after invested $50 here. My latest payment:

Date: 2/20/2013 8:56 AM

Batch: 132352344

Memo: 4|628|0

I too have received new payment today with this site and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors, site still running very stable and it is good place so that investors can put fund to invest here, site still running stable and it is great when investing here and receive payments daily with this site. My latest payment:

Date: 2/21/2013 6:15 AM

Batch: 132493010

Memo: 4|637|0

I too have received new payment with this site and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors, this is my 60th payment they still are paying out very good and I still about 30 days in benefit, it is great in all and I hope that this site can run at end of my plans and I will reinvest here. My latest payment:

Date: 2/22/2013 6:52 AM

Batch: 132654691

Memo: 4|645|0

I too have received new payment today with this site and it is very nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors and monitors, site still running very stable and it is good place so that investors can put fund to invest here, it is my 62nd payment for to this time and it is great when they still are paying out very good. My latest payment:

Date: 2/23/2013 6:24 AM

Batch: 132800688

Memo: 4|655|0

Well you possess delivered check to this plan I hope that you obtained compensated right here only try and revise people with a check substantiation after the check are already gotten beyond doubt this will aid some others shareholders for taking his or her choice no matter if to invest right here or not.

even like we must say for now and i think until next week, this program can survive for more than 74 days :D, and with paying status that they have right now, we can see that they are truly paying especially we can see many payment proofs from individual investors, independent monitors, and hyip monitors.

Yes, it is correct, this site have many difference with other same sites because it don't have many support from monitors but we too can see that site still running very stable when they have very many payment proofs are posted in all forums that almost is from investors, not be monitors that it too is cause site can exist long because we too know to promote in monitors, it is not simple, it need more fund but admin select by paying good for investors. My latest payment:

Date: 2/24/2013 10:36 AM

Batch: 132915979

Memo: 4|667|0

I too have received new payment today with this site and it is very nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors, site still running very stable and it is nice when investing here and receive payments daily with this site, with this 62nd payment, my plan only about 28 days to end and I too will reinvest here. My latest payment:

Date: 2/25/2013 7:00 AM

Batch: 133000568

Memo: 4|682|0

Great Paying Site!!!!!!!! Thanks admin!!!!!!!!!