Sent To: U4810610 (share4wealth)

Amount: $50.50

Memo: Add Fund Fee Liberty

Thank you.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The return offered Is good as the program can complete a term if the admin is sincere. Its good to see that the program is secure and has a good script. I like the black design; it looks attractive. This doesn't seem to be a regular hyip as it also offers ad packages. I've not invested in such hyips and I'm not sure if I'm willing to do that now.

Well the package cost very less and a person can easily buy an ad package from the site and they will be getting good no of credits if they buy the package . They even get good returns on the ad packages they buy the admin of the site is offering 2% daily for 90 days so with in 3 months a person can earn 180% of his investment .

i dont think this program is like where other hyip program i have always known,this program look more-less like an ads program,and i think that's why the program is not getting much support from hyip monitors.i guess investor need to see if the program is gonna get support from hyip monitors later.

Your give back offered Is actually beneficial since the method can certainly complete a phrase when the administrator is genuine. The beneficial to determine that the method is secure and possesses a superb screenplay. I'm keen on this black style; the item seems to be attractive. It won't are most often an everyday hyip mainly because it also offers advert plans. I have not necessarily picked up these kinds of hyips and I'm undecided when I'm willing for doing that at this point.

i dont think this program is like where other hyip program i have always known,this program look more-less like an ads program,and i think that's why the program is not getting much support from hyip monitors.i guess investor need to see if the program is gonna get support from hyip monitors later.

I think that your idea are wrong really this program it too have many ways to work, it is same a recycle ads and too can be a HYIP site but its earning ways is to buy ads and receive 2% daily and really this is good site when they too have installed best programs so that it is safe for account of investors and it too is cause so that I have invested here and I too have had first payment at this time.

Date: 12/23/2012 5:10 PM

Batch: 125216691

From Account: U4810610 (share4wealth)

Amount: $1.00

Memo: 4|34|0

Yes i am happy that they are paying to the members who are buying the ads packages there with the site . and good to see that with in short period of time the statics of the sire have improved and i hope the admin will be paying the investors for a long time .

It is correct, although don't have many monitors approved for this site with good status and only have a monitors for this status but really if check in all forums, we can see that this is good site for investing when have had very many payments have been posted daily here and I too have invested here as you and I too have had first payment, it is 1/50 of my fund at this time, hope that they will pay out long

Many members think that 90 days investment plan is very long. Well, actually it is not too long. But, it is stable enough to keep this HYIP can sustain for a long time here. And we can see here, the RoI offered by this HYIP is good and reasonable here. Only 2% daily here.

Yes, it is correct, although I'm not to define how long they will pay out about but with site too have installed all best protection and support programs, I think that it will be safe for investing here, site is running not long and I think that it is suitable for investing and we too can see that I'm correct when have had first payment after invested here

I think that it is difficult because admin too have emailed to all members that he don't add any monitors and monitors approving for this site at this time from theirself, admin will try to keep "Paying" long therefore he will not add any monitors and as my idea, it too is not bad because we too know that often site and approved in too many monitors at first time, they always become scam very fast. With this site I too have received 2nd payment today and it is nice when admin still are paying out very fast

Date: 12/24/2012 5:56 PM

Batch: 125321163

Memo: 4|39|0

It is nice when today, I too have received new payment with this site and they still are paying out very good with payment is paid out only within a day, admin is very trusted and it is nice when investing here and have more payments daily, as below is my latest payment:

Date: 12/25/2012 5:13 PM

Batch: 125408958

Memo: 4|46|0

I too just receive new payment not long with this site and it is very nice when they are still paying out very good and almost payment have been paid out only within a day and it is nice when investing here and receive payments daily with this site. As below is

My latest payment:

Date: 12/26/2012 5:02 PM

Batch: 125506585

Memo: 4|51|0

Date: 3/13/2013 7:10 AM

Batch: 135479593

Amount: $2.00

Memo: 4|870|0

I too have received new payment from this site, it is very nice when they are paying out very good and it too have my 4th payment for to this time after have invested $50 here, admin are very trusted when have paid out very fast for all investors, it is nice when investing here and receive payments daily with this site:

My latest payment

Date: 12/27/2012 4:09 PM

Batch: 125611367

Memo: 4|57|0

It is nice when today I too have had new payment with this site and they still are paying out very good for all investors, this is 5th payment for to this time and they are still paying out very good, it is nice when investing here and have more benefit daily with this site, as below is My latest payment:

Date: 12/29/2012 3:07 AM

Batch: 125767638

Memo: 4|66|0

I too just receive new payment not long with this site and they still are paying out very good, it too is not far for next payment when my deposit run more a new day, I think that I too will continue to have a other payment. It is nice when investing here and have more payments daily for to this time. As below is My latest payment:

Date: 12/29/2012 9:38 AM

Batch: 125790519

Memo: 4|72|0

I too have had new payment today with this site and it is nice when they are still paying out very good and it too is my 7th payment for to this time after invested $50 here, although don't have many monitors approved for this site with good status but as my idea, this is good site for investing and earning benefit daily here. Because we only need to care that they are paying. As below is my latest payment:

Date: 12/30/2012 1:46 PM

Batch: 125893691

Memo: share4wealth payment