Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Share4wealth - share4wealth.com

umeghayu

Yes, it is correct, this is very good paying site when I'm receiving daily with this site and it is very good when investing here, their plans are too very good when we can have 200% after plan is completed and at this time I too have had $20 with this site, it will be not far to receive again a of fund with this site. My latest payment:

Date: 1/11/2013 6:08 AM

Batch: 127167538

From Account: U4810610 (share4wealth)

Amount: $1.00

Memo: 4|193|0

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can find out good info about this site in monitors HYIPrank and many other forums, when in therefore have very many payment proofs daily are posted in forums from investors, they don't promote many in monitors when only have a monitors listed for to this time but really this is good paying site when it have ran up to 30 days already and still are paying very stable for to this time with almost payments in all forums

Yea,you are very correct,i can see different payment proofs from different members in different forums,the program is really doing great,i am just getting tempted to invest in this program,i would still be watching it for now,i might invest in it later with a good monitor

There are good amount of payouts made by the site and that is really a good thing about the program and i think in the future days the site will be getting more investors with in a very short period of time . in the recent days the site is really performing very well and the members are increasing day by day .

Yea,you are very correct,i can see different payment proofs from different members in different forums,the program is really doing great,i am just getting tempted to invest in this program,i would still be watching it for now,i might invest in it later with a good monitor

About monitors, only HYIPrank.net is approving "Paying" for this site for to this time and it too is only monitors listed for this site therefore I think that you only can join under them, they are offering RCB 1500%, I think that it too is not low for a investors, hope that you will join early and begin to have payments daily as me. I too just receive new payment not long ago:

Date: 1/12/2013 7:58 AM

Batch: 127306352

Memo: 4|206|0

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for to this time, it too is my 22nd payment for to this time, it will be not far to have again a half of fund and I see that it is great when investing here and receive payments daily with this site. My latest payment:

Date: 1/13/2013 9:09 AM

Batch: 127401501

Memo: 4|212|0

Today, I too have received 23rd payment with this site and it is very nice when they have paid out very good with only about 27 days for refunding and I hope that they still can run good and pay out long at least a round when I too will reinvest here, site is running good and pay out very stable therefore I will not stop to invest here. My latest payment:

Date: 1/14/2013 1:08 PM

Batch: 127526322

Memo: 4|223|0

I too have had new payment today with this site and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors and monitors and it too is my 24th payment for to this time, it only about 26 payments for refunding and it is very nice when investing here and receive payments daily with this site. As below is My latest payment:

Date: 1/15/2013 5:55 AM

Batch: 127620116

Memo: 4|229|0

I too have had new payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors although don't have many supporting from monitors, site still are running very good and very stable so that I have had 25th payment for to this time and have had again a half of fund for to this time.My latest payment:

Date: 1/16/2013 5:34 AM

Batch: 127766058

Memo: 4|241|0

I too have had new payment with this site today and it is my 26th payment for to this time, site still are running very good and paying out very stable for all investors, we too can see that site still running very good and paying out very stable for all investors although don't have many supports from monitors. My latest payment:

Date: 1/17/2013 4:51 AM

Batch: 127904666

Memo: 4|251|0

I wonder why this program is not allowing monitors to radar the program,this might not make investors to invest in the program,there is no single monitor listing this program in AHM http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/share4wealth.com?final=1

Even in allmonitors.net,it is just HYIP RANK that is listing it and it is showing it as PAYING,i guess it is a low profiled program

Ya the program is paying and is still paying upto date so what I have to do now is just for me to give them a try with the minimum to deposit as i plan yesterday but I get fade away with some other program so hopefully I will make sure that I the desire amount which I suppose to invest here.

I wonder why this program is not allowing monitors to radar the program,this might not make investors to invest in the program,there is no single monitor listing this program in AHM http://www.allhyipmo...lth.com?final=1

Even in allmonitors.net,it is just HYIP RANK that is listing it and it is showing it as PAYING,i guess it is a low profiled program

Yes, it is correct, only with HYIPrank.net is in status "Paying", I think that it too is very good because it too is only monitors approved for this site for to this time, site still are paying out very stable for all investors, very many payment proofs have been posted in forums daily, it showed that site is still developing very good although don't have many supports from monitors. I too have had new payment today with this site.

Date: 1/18/2013 3:39 AM

Batch: 128041960

Memo: 4|262|0

Yes, it is correct, with HYIP field, it always contain for any investors but we too should note that benefit always is double with this risks therefore if site is paying out very good and stable, we will have more benefit for this investments, although I still don't have again all my fund here for to this time, I'm too happy when investing and receive payment daily here and have near $30 for to this time as below is My latest payment:

Date: 1/19/2013 6:29 AM

Batch: 128187902

Memo: 4|272|0

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors, site too have ran near enough a month already and we can see that they still running very stable and it is good place so that investors can believe to invest here.

Date: 1/20/2013 9:47 AM

Batch: 128300039

Memo: 4|287|0

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors although don't have many supports from monitors when only have a monitors approved with status "Paying" at this time and for to now, I too have had near 30 payments with this site, it will be not far to reach again all my fund. As below is My latest payment:

Date: 1/21/2013 10:25 AM

Batch: 128402533

Memo: 4|291|0

i can see payment proof added in this thread,so i hope this is the right place to invest with good plans an we can see that this program has lunched one month ago,but still there have not added hyip monitors in this program an i will surely try to invest some amount an see weather it is paying on time then after we can invest high amount

I think that you can't check status of monitors to appreciate about this problem because many programs, they don't too depend on monitors that still can pay out very good as you saying with my payment proofs here and very many payment proofs from investors have been posted in other forums. Therefore I think that best you should only check HYIPrank monitors if want to invest here

I too have have new payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good, site still are running very stable and it is nice when I too have receive 33 payments with this site for to this time, only about 17 new payments, I will have again all my fund after invested $50 here, it is nice in all and when only with 3 weeks to do this work. My latest payment:

Date: 1/22/2013 8:50 AM

Batch: 128534354

Memo: 4|308|0

Yes, it is correct and you too can see that I too earning very good after invested here, it is not far I can begin to calculate to first benefit with this site after my plan run about 50 days, it only is about 17 days to do this work and I hope that everything still will be ok until end of my plan then I too will calculate to reinvesting here

Simple plan with the 90 days term, 2% daily, where the ad package costs only $5, I think this program is paying as lot of positive feedback from their investors here, and we can say they have achieved big in just around one and half a month period, withdrawal limit to $1 might reduce the work load for the admin to process payments.

About payment limit, I think that it can't be changed because almost same site is always this limit, may be they have some problem for handle payment with small amount therefore $1 always is min for all HYIP that earning with buying shares but I too think that it is not important because today, I too have had new payment with this site and it is nice when they still are paying out very good.

Date: 1/23/2013 10:43 AM

Batch: 128695765

Memo: 4|317|0